Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward (/showthread.php?tid=12174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - ChewableMorphine - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 06:57 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: If that were the case then I would have instant-access pass to the game and it would flush everyone currently online just to let me in because I've mained DRG and not said one shit about it since I started playing.

The phone is in the pool now, Chris. It's too late. It was always too late.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aaron - 06-21-2015

Yeah Chris ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE TOO SLOW TO GET OUT THE AOE SO SUFFER LIKE US.

NERD.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Chris Ganale - 06-21-2015

Bitches, please. Last time I ate an aoe was because I'd been up for three days straight and could barely keep my eyes open to see what buttons I was hitting.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aaron - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 07:03 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: Bitches, please. Last time I ate an aoe was because I'd been up for three days straight and could barely keep my eyes open to see what buttons I was hitting.
. . . . But you still were hit by it.

POINT STANDS! /FLEX

(lol)

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - ChewableMorphine - 06-21-2015

Meanwhile, at the NA Server Center

[Image: eZ6M8XX.png]
[Image: qso1zN3.png]

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Meena - 06-21-2015

Quote:

Quote: Greetings,

I'd like to a moment to clarify the errors you're seeing when attempting to log into the Aether data center. These errors are not something to do with a bug, or unexpected problem, on the part of the lobby server or World servers. What you're seeing with these errors is a result of the massive congestion surround Balmung and Gilgamesh (two of the largest NA Worlds), which happen to be on Aether. These two Worlds maintain an almost maximum number of concurrent users because of how large the population is on both of them. The errors you're experiencing are due to the large amount of congestion.

While the Development and Operations teams are working to ensure that the servers are stable and doing everything they can to avoid downtime, unfortunately, this issue a result of the large populations being housed on the Aether data center.

We truly apologize for the frustration experienced and ask for your patience and understanding.

Thanks, Good to know you guys acknowledge the fact that you placed the two largest servers in the same cluster.

Now go move gilgamesh to another one.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Blue - 06-21-2015

[2.0] Due to adjustments to the graphics engine, the appearance of 2.0 areas at night has changed.

Holy smokes, it's like we're inside a disco ball!
[Image: 55874bcb22c3921028be658c.jpg]

(06-21-2015, 07:30 PM)Meena Wrote:
Quote:

Quote: Greetings,

Shut up and wait until it's cooled off, nerds. :^)
Thanks, Good to know you guys acknowledge the fact that you placed the two largest servers in the same cluster.

Now go move gilgamesh to another one.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Seren - 06-21-2015

That moment you're in queue and it says 75, only to realize it's 75 for 10 minutes.

induce flashbacks to day before being in queue getting to number one, only to be kicked out of the datacenter and start all over again. 

+_+

edit... then, after 15 minutes it kicks you out of the datacenter.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - GRAVEMAN - 06-21-2015

Biggest gripe is the fact that the game closes out whenever you get the lobby server error.

Makes me want to try to figure out a way to skip the intro logos so I can get the the main menu faster.

(06-21-2015, 08:56 PM)Seren Wrote: That moment you're in queue and it says 75, only to realize it's 75 for 10 minutes.

induce flashbacks to day before being in queue getting to number one, only to be kicked out of the datacenter and start all over again. 

+_+

edit... then, after 15 minutes it kicks you out of the datacenter.
[Image: tumblr_inline_nq7xw4vjcq1rk85vg_500.png]

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aysun - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 07:43 PM)Blue Wrote: [2.0] Due to adjustments to the graphics engine, the appearance of 2.0 areas at night has changed.

Holy smokes, it's like we're inside a disco ball!
[Image: 55874bcb22c3921028be658c.jpg]
Actually they're mostly referring to the "character lighting" setting they turned down to 0. Check it out in system config. XD We're no longer flashlights!

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kellach Woods - 06-21-2015

I'd still like them to address the 4 PM EST ON THE DOT problem we've seen.
Too planned for it to be a coincidence.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Suviyo Viyo - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 06:34 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 05:51 PM)Blue Wrote: Back on topic, I've been in queue behind one person for ten minutes now x_x ..... I wonder what's gonna happen at launch.

That's a glitch, you're not getting any closer to getting in. You need to start over.

Really? Because the other day I dropped from 255 in cue to 1 and stayed there for a good 15 minutes or more before I finally walked back in to see it logging in. I think the counters just are being goofy and not showing proper numbers but that doesn't mean that you aren't still in cue.

Oh yeah, and with those crashes trying to get into the servers... they were happening to me constantly too until I figured out a little trick. I first sign into one of the JAPANESE data centers and then exit out and re-enter into Aether. So far this has worked for me every time! (。ゝ‿‿・)ノ~☆*♪★

(06-21-2015, 09:46 PM)undefined Wrote: Really? Because the other day I dropped from 255 in cue to 1 and stayed there for a good 15 minutes or more before I finally walked back in to see it logging in. I think the counters just are being goofy and not showing proper numbers but that doesn't mean that you aren't still in cue.

Oh yeah, and with those crashes trying to get into the servers... they were happening to me constantly too until I figured out a little trick. I first sign into one of the JAPANESE data centers and then exit out and re-enter into Aether. So far this has worked for me every time! (。ゝ‿‿・)ノ~☆*♪★

Doesn't seem to be working for me.