Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 09-24-2014

Question for you folks - particularly the art minded people:

If I were to make a video tutorial that I would then post up on Gumroad for you to purchase for $3-4, what would you want me to teach you how to do?

Basic Photoshop 101? The Joys of Blending Modes? WTF *are* Blending Modes? My general painting process?

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Random Encounter - 09-24-2014

As someone who can draw but fails horribly when it comes to digital arts, something like that could be interesting. As for what, I suppose it depends on the users skill level with the programs. In my case, its be basics first obviously.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Menelwen - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 04:42 AM)Tiergan Wrote: Question for you folks - particularly the art minded people:

If I were to make a video tutorial that I would then post up on Gumroad for you to purchase for $3-4, what would you want me to teach you how to do?

Basic Photoshop 101? The Joys of Blending Modes? WTF *are* Blending Modes? My general painting process?

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=E4cD7mI...0121354724]

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Antain - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 06:15 AM)Menelwen Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 04:42 AM)Tiergan Wrote: Question for you folks - particularly the art minded people:

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=E4cD7mI...0121354724]

I would buy all of them o_o

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Rila - 09-24-2014

Oh I'd definitely be interested! I do find myself struggling with paint software and would love to learn from you.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 09-25-2014

[Image: kana.jpg]

Slightly older one I didn't get to post up until now. o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Random Encounter - 09-25-2014

Oh wow, your art ceases to amaze me. Always a treat to see you reveal another commission.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 09-25-2014

O.O

...preeeeeeettyyyyyyyy.

HeartHeartHeart

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-03-2014

[Image: ilwe%27ran.jpg]

"And now... I’m happy and it’s mostly because of Nebbs. For sure I still have many things to do, but I feel better than before and ready to accept what will happen next."

---

YOU'RE UP NEXT GHAREN~!

Also, the deadline of doom was finished September 30 (after 2 all-nighters in a row. :V) Thanks for being patient and waiting everyone! Portraits timmeee!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Berrod Armstrong - 10-03-2014

*Quiet screeching*
eeeeeeeeeeee

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 10-03-2014

Oh that is a very nice portrait.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 02:09 PM)Tiergan Wrote: [Image: ilwe%27ran.jpg]

"And now... I’m happy and it’s mostly because of Nebbs. For sure I still have many things to do, but I feel better than before and ready to accept what will happen next."

LOUDS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The funniest about that quote is what Ilwe thinks about it now :

I end to think that you were lying to yourself. Maybe the weight of all what you had to suffer was just too much for you to endure and you tried to bury our history deep enough to forget about it. But I’m not you. And, as absurd as it sounds, I feel the need to answer and to correct this bullshit you left behind you for me to read.

It's fun to know that I'm working on that to update my wiki in another way than simply oocly putting down what happened during this almost 1 year RPing with Nebbs Big Grin !

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-03-2014

Ha! Well, that's what I get for plucking things out of people's wikis for the portraits. Looking forward to when the wiki's updated!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nebbs - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 02:21 PM)Ilwe Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 02:09 PM)Tiergan Wrote:
Show Content

LOUDS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The funniest about that quote is what Ilwe thinks about it now :

I end to think that you were lying to yourself. Maybe the weight of all what you had to suffer was just too much for you to endure and you tried to bury our history deep enough to forget about it. But I’m not you. And, as absurd as it sounds, I feel the need to answer and to correct this bullshit you left behind you for me to read.

It's fun to know that I'm working on that to update my wiki in another way than simply oocly putting down what happened during this almost 1 year RPing with Nebbs Big Grin !

My hand! squeeeee!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 02:25 PM)Tiergan Wrote: Ha! Well, that's what I get for plucking things out of people's wikis for the portraits. Looking forward to when the wiki's updated!

That's my fault for not having it updated since long ! But I'll do, anyway this part is probably the only thing that Ilwe doesn't growl about Big Grin ! Thanks for your interest ♥ !