Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward (/showthread.php?tid=12174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Griffith! - 06-20-2015

The queue has stopped at 365 and isn't dropping anymore. I'm guessing this is 2002 time.

Yup. Booted.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - banndsand - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 10:47 PM)Griffith! Wrote: You realize this makes you my eternal foe, neh? Jealousy is an ugly thing, and I'm just so full of it. Because, see, I have all night to play, and can't get past loading the data center.
Sorry! If it helps, I was trying for a few hours ever since I got home, and only managed to get through right before bed. :X At least I'm not on the servers anymore so hopefully that will be one more potential spot for you to log in..?
Anyway, good luck and good night. :)

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Griffith! - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 11:16 PM)banndsand Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 10:47 PM)Griffith! Wrote: You realize this makes you my eternal foe, neh? Jealousy is an ugly thing, and I'm just so full of it. Because, see, I have all night to play, and can't get past loading the data center.
Sorry! If it helps, I was trying for a few hours ever since I got home, and only managed to get through right before bed. :X At least I'm not on the servers anymore so hopefully that will be one more potential spot for you to log in..?
Anyway, good luck and good night. Smile
I'm just playin'. I have no foes, save the Empire! And error 2002, apparently.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aaron - 06-20-2015

If the que stays on one number is it broke or nah?

Roommates tryna log in while I head to work.

(06-20-2015, 11:41 PM)Aaron Wrote: If the que stays on one number is it broke or nah?

In my experience? Yes. But since it won't let me in with moving numbers either, it's hardly conclusive.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aaron - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 11:42 PM)Griffith! Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 11:41 PM)Aaron Wrote: If the que stays on one number is it broke or nah?

In my experience? Yes. But since it won't let me in with moving numbers either, it's hardly conclusive.
Alrighty then

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - LiadansWhisper - 06-20-2015

Pretty sure the queue is broken.  Again.

I'm wondering if maybe we need to send a couple of trucks of Emergency Hamster Rations to feed the little rodents that are obviously powering these servers.

It's been telling me there is one person in the queue for about five, six minutes now.

Edit - Aaaaaand booted.

Edit Edit - 5006 is a new one for me, though.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Coatleque - 06-21-2015

On the twelth day of access Square Enix gave to me:
Twelve spammers spamming
Eleven trollers dancing
Ten n00bies begging
Nine farmers tagging
Eight raiders raiding
Seven crafters AFKing
Six macros failing
Five Free Fantasias!
Four emo Au Ras
Three reskinned gearsets
Two buggy questlines
Lo-ong queue times and a DC!

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Nero - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:42 AM)Coatleque Wrote: On the twelth day of access Square Enix gave to me:
Twelve spammers spamming
Eleven trollers dancing
Ten n00bies begging
Nine farmers tagging
Eight raiders raiding
Seven crafters AFKing
Six macros failing
Five Free Fantasias!
Four emo Au Ras
Three reskinned gearsets
Two buggy questlines

There's no way that many people could have connected all at once. I call bullshit.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Magellan - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:42 AM)Coatleque Wrote: On the twelth day of access Square Enix gave to me:
Twelve spammers spamming
Eleven trollers dancing
Ten n00bies begging
Nine farmers tagging
Eight raiders raiding
Seven crafters AFKing
Six macros failing
Five Free Fantasias!
Four emo Au Ras
Three reskinned gearsets
Two buggy questlines
I figured there'd be a lot more emo Au Ras o:

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Cailean Lockwood - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:45 AM)Magellan Wrote:
Twelve spammers spamming
Eleven trollers dancing
Ten n00bies begging
Nine farmers tagging
Eight raiders raiding
Seven crafters AFKing
Six macros failing
Five Free Fantasias!
Four emo Au Ras
Three reskinned gearsets
Two buggy questlines
I figured there'd be a lot more emo Au Ras o:

I'M NOT EMO!!!
*cuts wrists and listens to Green Day*

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Griffith! - 06-21-2015

So my friend came in with a huge box of Popeyes chicken and a watermelon. We took a break from failing to log in to make fun of him for being a stereotype, and when I came back I logged right in with barely a thirty second wait. The lesson here is Squeenix wants you to be racist. Thumbsup

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - shotgunbadger - 06-21-2015

Sounds legit to me

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Ronin'ra - 06-21-2015

I logged out about 6 hours for a nap since I've been constantly leveling and, when I got up, I got lobby errors (2002). I just spam logged in until it let me, no issues since.

A friend suggested, if you're getting 5006, try flushing your DNS.