Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 2.45 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Patch 2.45 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=9217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Hutarin - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:34 AM)Eleni Wrote: Hrm... I'm the only idiot pointing this out (shows how much I pay attention to silly little things)... but it says that you have to send in your eternal bond application through the Mog Station. What does that mean? And how is it done? (Hey, I ask stupid questions! Get used to it! @.@)

Please tell me it's not a paid service... 

I also wanna know this...

I really hope they have at least one free version of it. Cept I want that dang chocobo! D<

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Merri - 12-09-2014

Some one marry me, I want a fancy tuxedo.

Very curious as to what the new relics look like. If the Excalibur tease was anything to go by, I imagine they're all going to be pretty awesome.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Siha - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:39 AM)Merri Wrote: Some one marry me, I want a fancy tuxedo.

I'll marry you. F-For the pretty dress of course!
Blush

On a serious note I hope they don't make it a paid service, that would be terribly disappointing! And I'm really interested to see what Nirvana looks like. I guess it's time I start actually grinding out Shiva EX and such. XD

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Melkire - 12-09-2014

...optional payment through Mog Station was already confirmed for alternative dresses, a slightly different ceremony, and a two-mount chocobo for the couple, people. It was in the Live Letter a week or two ago.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Miryn - 12-09-2014

Quote:Saga of the Zodiac Weapons
His Dark Materia
I... I have a very bad feeling about this.

Quote:Excalibur Gladiator's Arm Item Level: 125 / Equipment Level: 50
Oh dear.

Those DRG buffs though! I'm really eager to test them out on fights that previously made me frown at my lance (looking at you, Kraken).

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Salinas - 12-09-2014

... Ew, gotta be 50 to get married? Brb transferring my main over to Balmung.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Berrod Armstrong - 12-09-2014

*Soaks in a tub of tears* 

*Sips iced tea*

Mmm! New stuff, weeks after the last patch drop. I am happy.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Foxling - 12-09-2014

I'm not overly interested in the marriage system. Mainly because I have no one to marry. But I do find it kind of amusing that out of all of those items apparently there's a bug with one of the veils. Seriously SE? You could make two of them display fine but one of them has a chance to bug out?

Also i'm sure they have a basis in past games or something but I find the names of the Arcanist weapons so dramatic. Apocalypse and Last Resort.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Oli! - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 05:54 AM)Foxling Wrote: Also i'm sure they have a basis in past games or something but I find the names of the Arcanist weapons so dramatic. Apocalypse and Last Resort.

Spoiler alert, they're actually just metal cases with big red buttons inside when you open them.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Artigan - 12-09-2014

You have to be married to acquire the embrace emote? That is sad.

The DRG buffs are cool and deserved.

NIN nerfs are nonsensical. Glad to see MNK is still top single target DPS (sarcasm at its finest). Whatever, NIN is fine and the only things that were nerfed is Ninjitsu, and hitting the tp floor sooner. 

Anyone want to Marry Artigan? He isn't mister right, but he is mister right now.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Eve Malusion - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:34 AM)Eleni Wrote: Hrm... I'm the only idiot pointing this out (shows how much I pay attention to silly little things)... but it says that you have to send in your eternal bond application through the Mog Station. What does that mean? And how is it done? (Hey, I ask stupid questions! Get used to it! @.@)

Please tell me it's not a paid service... 
The Gold and Platinum are paid for. The standard edition (assuming what they have said earlier is still the case) is free, but because it needs to schedule a time slot is still done through the mog station.

I'm honestly quite upset at how much is in the mog shop, especially since its the dye I've actually been hoping for, but I'll refrain from angry ranting on here.

More edits! I bought the platinum wristlet, they are tradeable. You can sell them. I know its tradeable in order to let people give to the one they want to marry, but still.
Gold and plat cheaper than expected for marriage, at least. Platinum edition is still cheaper than a horse.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Merri - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:48 AM)Siha Wrote: I'll marry you. F-For the pretty dress of course!
Blush

Temporary Waifu go~

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kismet - 12-09-2014

As someone whose character is getting married, I'm pretty pleased with it all. I am slightly miffed that Astrid can't wear the fancy wedding tux (damnit SE, just let me be Utena!), but I'll survive. Tongue

Also, I'm a bit confused on the two-person chocobo. Is it only for the leaving cutscene, or is it an actual mount that one or both partners get?

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Xenedra - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:39 AM)Merri Wrote: Some one marry me, I want a fancy tuxedo.

/cough soundslikeVashlululul

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - TheBlob - 12-09-2014

♪ Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-arried....♪