Hydaelyn Role-Players
I suppose it was inevitable. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I suppose it was inevitable. (/showthread.php?tid=7263)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - Zhavi - 05-29-2014

Double Moriarty! Does that even work? Huh.

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - Aya - 05-29-2014

I have not met Warren yet... I hope that changes soon!

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - Kage - 05-29-2014

T_T I DIDN'T MEAN TO.

I'm actually really horrible about MTs. I'm so sorry ; ;

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - TheLastCandle - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 12:31 PM)Zhavi Wrote: Double Moriarty! Does that even work? Huh.

'Round, and 'round, and 'round, and..

Yes, it works something like that. :3

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - Warren Castille - 05-29-2014

It's fine, it's fine. Really. I was as amused as anybody else. Any time I get to clear my throat and make someone panic it's a good time for me. Besides, I'm plainly aware of my perceived station and have no problem with it. A knight serves.

I'm usually active in the evenings, EST. Stupid work has me usually logged and in bed by 10pm but I've been haunting the Quicksand for the past few nights and try to be there on the weekends, though the Grindstone's piqued my interest lately.

(05-29-2014, 12:43 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: It's fine, it's fine. Really. I was as amused as anybody else. Any time I get to clear my throat and make someone panic it's a good time for me. Besides, I'm plainly aware of my perceived station and have no problem with it. A knight serves.

I'm usually active in the evenings, EST. Stupid work has me usually logged and in bed by 10pm but I've been haunting the Quicksand for the past few nights and try to be there on the weekends, though the Grindstone's piqued my interest lately.
I've only been on late lately, summer has been stealing away most of my early evening time ^_^

Hopefully you can run into Aya serving the tables soon Warren!

I keep hearing of the Grindstone, but I am kind of blonde.. where is it? XD

Grindstone is usually 7PM PST Aya, right outside of Ul'dah before the bridge to Black Brush Station.

It also tends to take up like 5 hours.

Here's the thread on it!

I think the night before last you both might have been in Quicksand missing each other by an hour or so.

Have a plug!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4919

Saturday nights at 10pm EST in... One of the Thanalans, I just follow everyone else. It's a good time.

Edit: Scooped!

Oh its like a fight club thing?  Not exactly Aya's cup of tea, but that sounds like it should keep some of the ruffians out of the QS for a while at least! ^_^

(05-29-2014, 01:13 PM)Aya Wrote: Oh its like a fight club thing?  Not exactly Aya's cup of tea, but that sounds like it should keep some of the ruffians out of the QS for a while at least! ^_^

You mean certain friends of Aya's don't do that? What horrible friends!

Warren may be of help with that too. Aya would have to ask him.

Similar to Fight Club, yes. It's neat to see the community run something like that, though.

First shot at the wiki is here but I can't do pictures because I'm supposed to be working.  can totally put in one picture because the man can't hold me down.

(05-29-2014, 01:47 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Similar to Fight Club, yes. It's neat to see the community run something like that, though.

First shot at the wiki is here but I can't do pictures because I'm supposed to be working.  can totally put in one picture because the man can't hold me down.
Oh it does sound -terrific-, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise!  Just not something Aya is likely to wander off to attend by herself ^_^

RE: I suppose it was inevitable. - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-29-2014

Hello Sultansworn Buddy, I always see you there in your AF gear but like Kage I get intimidated! That scowl!

I guess I'll have to say hello one of these days...

What's so scary about the huge guy in the heavy armor with the sword bigger than... most... people?

Maybe you folks are onto something.

(05-29-2014, 02:15 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: What's so scary about the huge guy in the heavy armor with the sword bigger than... most... people?

Maybe you folks are onto something.

The sword is definitely bigger than Kage. It's intimidating at the very least.