Hydaelyn Role-Players
Winter is... here? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter is... here? (/showthread.php?tid=2121)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Winter is... here? - Eva - 06-08-2013

Oh Em Gee~

Welcome back, you! Bouncy

RE: Winter is... here? - Seraphine Felstar - 06-08-2013

We'll plot world domination for House Felstar together, Kylin! And yes, I'd love to hear about what you all are up to since I'm way out of the loop.

I definitely remember you Nee as well as Aysun!  We were in SR together, right? ^^

Good to see you again, Mtoto!  Would love to get some RP in since Sera and Mtoto had a rapport building last they saw each other.

Its great to meet you Garik! Heard a lot about you from a certain someone.  All good things and I love your artwork Thumbsup

And hiya Eva! Been looking for you on facebook for a while so just decided to send you a message >.>

Same for you, Gospel!  I've been checking my IM for over a week now, although I hear your on skype more now.  Message me HeartHeart

Its so good to see all of you and hear about what your up to!  I've been playing GW2 for the last year and polishing my roleplay skills with some others in that game. Its given me a lot of new ideas and inspirations. If any of you feel like hitting me up on that game let me know. Having an RP beach party with a pirate theme there next weekend and all are welcomed to attend. However, I think I'm ready to come back home.  I've been missing you guys a lot and can't wait to get started in Eorzea... once I figure out where to begin Dazed

RE: Winter is... here? - Varus - 06-08-2013

Welcome back!

RE: Winter is... here? - Nightsha - 06-08-2013

I never knew you, but it's nice to meet you and welcome back! Cactuar

RE: Winter is... here? - Vareal - 06-09-2013

Seraphine! Welcome back!

*points to the topic* I see what you did there. Cool

Anyway, again, welcome back! Good to have you around again.

RE: Winter is... here? - Arlon - 06-09-2013

OMG OMG OMG! WELCOME BACK!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! YOU JUST DONT KNOW!!
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

....who are you? Blush

RE: Winter is... here? - Xenedra - 06-09-2013

Well hello there, classy lady. Welcome back. :>

RE: Winter is... here? - Seraphine Felstar - 06-09-2013

@ Vareal 

Quote:*points to the topic* I see what you did there. [Image: cool.gif]

Yep, I'm just cool like that. Thumbsup

@ Arlon

OMG!!!  OMG!!!  I missed you too!!!  At least I'm sure I will have once we actually know each other >.>  Thanks for the welcome either way ^^

Xenedra!  If anyone has class and style its you. Still playing GW2? - Having an RP beach party if you'd like to come. Should be tons of fun.

*quick edit because I have no idea what happened with the funky font there >.>

RE: Winter is... here? - Aysun - 06-09-2013

Yessss, SR. Also you sent me a PM a looong time ago when you were going to start that entertainment LS. XD I think I saw you when you came back and we were dragging Arydin on Darkhold runs with the Nebulous LS lol.

Good to see ya back.

RE: Winter is... here? - Kari Illderthane - 06-10-2013

Welcome back to the RPC ^^

RE: Winter is... here? - Blade - 06-10-2013

I've heard a lot of good things about you from everyone. Good to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you in Crystalline. Smile

RE: Winter is... here? - Alothia - 06-10-2013

/waves

Heya Seraphine! Nice to see you back again~! Can't wait to get our characters together...it'll seem like old times~

RE: Winter is... here? - faceman7381 - 06-11-2013

Welcome back.  Good to see you again.

Maybe we will get together again in game.

Konner

RE: Winter is... here? - Merri - 06-11-2013

Well, well. Long time no see.

Welcome back~

RE: Winter is... here? - Yssen - 06-12-2013

Little bit late, buuuut. I remember you.~

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you in game again.