Hydaelyn Role-Players
3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) (/showthread.php?tid=14030)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Edgar - 10-27-2015

These are very clean and simple. I like them a lot.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - -no longer matters- - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 05:16 PM)Garalona Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:13 PM)Capheira Wrote: I actually like that these new additions are simple and clean, as opposed to being crazy anime styles or four different styles of pigtails. Very nice.

I really hope there's some sort of official moratorium on pigtails for the foreseeable future. We're inundated in pigtails.

I kinda wish the winning men's style was available for ladies, too. :/
I definitely don't want Pigtails, but some more braids would be nice,or some low tied ponytails, stuff like that.

I'm tired of messy short hair for females we have like what 2-3 depending on race this is what 4 now for some races?  The Curls are nice, but I feel slightly ripped off because 2 our our hairs are the same damn hair just one has bangs one doesn't.

The male hairs are nice, I just feel like Female hair we keep getting a lot of the same over and over again.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Capheira - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 05:29 PM)Gwen - Dinah Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 05:16 PM)Garalona Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:13 PM)Capheira Wrote: I actually like that these new additions are simple and clean, as opposed to being crazy anime styles or four different styles of pigtails. Very nice.

I really hope there's some sort of official moratorium on pigtails for the foreseeable future. We're inundated in pigtails.

I kinda wish the winning men's style was available for ladies, too. :/
I definitely don't want Pigtails, but some more braids would be nice,or some low tied ponytails, stuff like that.

I'm tired of messy short hair for females we have like what 2-3 depending on race this is what 4 now for some races?  The Curls are nice, but I feel slightly ripped off because 2 our our hairs are the same damn hair just one has bangs one doesn't.

The male hairs are nice, I just feel like Female hair we keep getting a lot of the same over and over again.

I think some more "updo"s would be nice, especially for formal occasions. Right now, if one wishes to change their hairstyle for an event most of the options result in hair being cut or worn loose - at least for Highlanders. Not all of them have to be elegant either (as characters like my own aren't that fancy), just some stylized options.

For a more feminine/formal example;
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - LiadansWhisper - 10-27-2015

That hairstyle is so pretty.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - SicketySix - 10-28-2015

Was just thinking how awesome it would be if hair sliders were a thing. Could make hair longer shorter, ponytails longer, thicker. Etc.

Would be awesome...

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Manari - 10-28-2015

I'm still waiting until they let me use Yugiri's hair. Until then, I'm still using my original 1.0 hair forever.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Chill Man - 10-29-2015

A F R O B O Y S

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - LiadansWhisper - 10-30-2015

So not impressed with how the award-winning female hairstyle looks in the pictures.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Hunfrid - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 11:15 PM)Chill Man Wrote: A F R O B O Y S

#fistbump

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Aldotsk - 10-30-2015

I'll admit the female ponytail hairstyle result seems a bit vague than expected. 

But then again, the results were up before they showed the finalization. I am sure everyone was quite dissatisfied.

At least we know they'll do more of these in the future!

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - LiadansWhisper - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 02:09 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: I'll admit the female ponytail hairstyle result seems a bit vague than expected. 

But then again, the results were up before they showed the finalization. I am sure everyone was quite dissatisfied.

The bangs on the sides are hideous.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Aldotsk - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 02:21 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 02:09 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: I'll admit the female ponytail hairstyle result seems a bit vague than expected. 

The bangs on the sides are hideous.

For once, I actually agree with you on that part. It's not really to my taste, but that ribbon is also quite a disappointment since I don't want it to be only violet.

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Vyce - 11-02-2015

[Image: undercut2.jpg]

I need a men's undercut that DOESN'T have a ponytail or a manbun.

Alternatively, the second one.

[Image: The-topknot-undercut-haircut-in-a-guy-wi...y-hair.jpg]

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - -no longer matters- - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 02:31 PM)Vyce Wrote: [Image: undercut2.jpg]

I love that second one on the bottom, and the first one! Those would be awesome!

RE: 3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners) - Cailean Lockwood - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 02:31 PM)Vyce Wrote: [Image: undercut2.jpg]

That last one! I'd LOVE to have that!