Hydaelyn Role-Players
*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... (/showthread.php?tid=1620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-30-2013

(07-30-2013, 04:04 AM)SereneAurora Wrote: Just gotta say - thank you so much for letting us watch. I appreciate you answering all of my questions. Even more, thank you for inspiring me to really give this all a try for myself. Just watching you work in Photoshop gave me a lot of insight on how to make it do what -I- want it to do.

My first piece ended up looking like a super simple version of some of your own work (sorry!) but as I learn I know I'll develop my own style.

Can't wait for the next one!

DONT be sorry. we all learn from replication or immitation of what we see. I don't mind one bit if it turned out similar Smile just means collaborations in the future will be seamless!!! ♥

I'd love to see it!! Your first piece!!

I might do one later this week.or maybe tomorrow night.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Aduu Avagnar - 07-30-2013

you able to squeeze me in? would love to see what you do with Nako'li

(07-30-2013, 09:40 AM)Nako Wrote: you able to squeeze me in? would love to see what you do with Nako'li

Oh, hello delicious maleqo----ahem I mean....

Sure. Its more I just start to draw and who ever comes out comes out!! ♥
ill add you to my list of doodlwhen doodling.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kaed Farsight - 07-30-2013

I really like your art style. Thumbsup Maybe someday you can toss Kaed to the bottom of the list?

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Eva - 07-30-2013

That's outstanding!!!

I was able to get on to the stream yesterday for... a few seconds. Enough to see the very end of Kari's picture and then I had to step off for dinner and other chores. I hope to be able to catch a future one though.

I looooooove Kari's hair!! And everything else is so beautiful too!! Surprise

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Orlog - 07-30-2013

I'm curious to see your interpretation of Beatric. Mind if I add myself to the queue?

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Uther - 07-30-2013

Just saw the colored Wart! Looks great! Thanks so much! Thumbsup

(07-30-2013, 11:57 AM)Exelance Wrote: I really like your art style. Thumbsup  Maybe someday you can toss Kaed to the bottom of the list?
Sure thing~! ^^ 

(07-30-2013, 12:09 PM)Eva Wrote: That's outstanding!!!

I was able to get on to the stream yesterday for... a few seconds.  Enough to see the very end of Kari's picture and then I had to step off for dinner and other chores.  I hope to be able to catch a future one though.

I looooooove Kari's hair!!  And everything else is so beautiful too!!  Surprise
Aww thanks Eva!! ♥ I am glad you were able to pop by for abit!! Smile

(07-30-2013, 02:40 PM)Bea Wrote: I'm curious to see your interpretation of Beatric. Mind if I add myself to the queue?
Sure!! You got it!!

(07-30-2013, 05:29 PM)Uther Wrote: Just saw the colored Wart! Looks great! Thanks so much! Thumbsup

Your welcome!!♥

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - LeCard - 07-30-2013

I caught the last little bit of your live stream while I was cooking dinner last night. it was amazing watching how fast you could color those and make them look so good. Give me a heads up when your planing to color in Rogier, I definitely want to be there for that.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-31-2013

(07-30-2013, 06:56 PM)LeCard Wrote: I caught the last little bit of your live stream while I was cooking dinner last night. it was amazing watching how fast you could color those and make them look so good. Give me a heads up when your planing to color in Rogier, I definitely want to be there for that.
absolutely !!  I might stream tonight Smile if I do itit'll be around 7-730'!Ill post here bout an hour before if I do for sure!!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Chickpea - 07-31-2013

Wonderful!

I wish I had an inkling of your talent. Very well done and I LOVE the colors!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Aysun - 07-31-2013

Looking forward to the stream! Big Grin

LIVE STREAMING TONIGHT AT 730!!!!!!Blush

will bestreaming closer to 8 !! I am sooooo sooorRy to keep pushIngram it back!!!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Myavar - 07-31-2013

Myavar Hla'Rahel stuffs!... I really can't help it, I love your art style too much to not hope for arts @___@;;;.

Myavar's RPC wiki page

A more zoomed in image. It's the only one I have with her finalized design concept >.<

Show Content