Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Tell me about your future Au Ra! (/showthread.php?tid=9886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Kismet - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 05:47 PM)allgivenover Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 11:54 AM)Inarah Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 10:59 AM)allgivenover Wrote: ....wow. This is very similar to what my friend and I are hoping to do, lore permitting.

Same here. Back to the drawing board, I think... Undecided

Screw that, I'm done worrying about other people's RP (that's what ruined Miqo'te for me). I'm sticking to it.

Ah, you beat me to it! Doesn't bother me if others have similar lines of thinking to mine. I wanna RP what I enjoy. If anything, maybe it just means great minds think alike. Smile

That and this is all still in the early conceptual stages. Buddy and I still talking through different possibilities and patiently waiting on dat lore drop, of course.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Rosamund - 02-18-2015

(02-17-2015, 05:47 PM)allgivenover Wrote: Screw that, I'm done worrying about other people's RP (that's what ruined Miqo'te for me). I'm sticking to it.

Fair enough, we might just stick with it too. Now give me some lore SE so I can make up my mind!

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Aushi - 02-19-2015

If lore permits, I have to do way more reading, but I plan on my current RP character being an Au Ra all along instead of making a new character (yay fantasia). We've seen imps do whole body glamours, so my kitty has been a glamoured au ra all along~ There's a lot more details in the back story and such, but I won't go into much detail until I read all the pretty lore, that probably will be very vague lol, and make edits to fit.

EDIT: Reading here, noticed some others had the same idea xD Lol I don't feel creative anymore! But I still plan on sticking with it, my irl boyfriend and I came up with it and were all excited about how our characters will interact and such.

More about the character: Happy, hyper, normal. Any character you'd forget easily lol She only reveals herself as an Au Ra once more Au Ra show up in her new home ;c Which explains why no one knew she wasn't a kitty! xD

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Khoure - 02-19-2015

I'm kind of sad about female Au ras, with the huge difference in height. I wanted more tall ladies! So when I do make one, it will probably be max height. And it will also be the clan with greyish-blue-ish skin, cause those skin types are my favourite. It will also have one of the more intricate hairstyles, because while I don't have a hashed out personality, I want her to be meticulous about her appearance unlike my other toons (who have varying degrees of care but all are squarely on the casual side)

She'll probably be a dark knight/ paladin combo or a dragoon.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Gurren Dai - 02-19-2015

Like I mentioned before, I wanna make an Au Ra gunslinger; Probably going to be like, guard for hire or some such. I want to hear a bit more about them before I go super in-depth to their background. If I can't find a good lore name for her, I may give her a nickname that she goes by with most people, and change it later.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - TheWizard - 02-20-2015

As of now I have a Hyuran Doman who I was rping as more or less a shrine maiden, though I think Ill fantasia her into an Au Ra when the time comes. It shouldn't affect her story much since being from a remote mountain village in Doma leaves it pretty wide open to what more we learn.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Nebbs - 02-20-2015

Well this is all dependant on the lore, but..

A more zen/fate based character over the top of their inherent dragon rage. More Mimbari than Spock.

[Image: B5_delenn.jpg]

Maining as the mystic astrelogian, but with DK and possibly Nin as secondary.

I see something of Deadlock and his ace of swords vs tarot card

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1423&d=1272494594]

For the Nin, back to Mimbari

[Image: Minbari_warriors.jpg]

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Sophia_Grave - 02-20-2015

No plans yet, but I'm hoping the females have a decent age/height range to them.  It annoys me to no end that we can't make female characters who look over the age of 30 or so. Much rather have a bad ass dragon woman than a cutesy dragon girl.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Virella - 02-20-2015

(02-20-2015, 08:09 AM)Apl_Juice Wrote: No plans yet, but I'm hoping the females have a decent age/height range to them.  It annoys me to no end that we can't make female characters who look over the age of 30 or so. Much rather have a bad ass dragon woman than a cutesy dragon girl.
 ^ the main reason why I'm planning onto having a male au ra so far. But there may yet be hope after all.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - SicketySix - 02-20-2015

I guess I'm the minority of probably not creating one at all...

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - SessionZero - 02-20-2015

(02-20-2015, 10:59 AM)A Wrote: I guess I'm the minority of probably not creating one at all...

Nah, I had considered it but in the end decided I would wait past 3.0 to make an Au Ra, unless something in their lore stands out as completely fucking mind-blowing for me.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-20-2015

(02-20-2015, 10:59 AM)Amon Vespar Wrote: I guess I'm the minority of probably not creating one at all...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuupe. granted i've enjoyed reading the replies here; i don't think i'll make one for myself unless their story is particularly appealing to me. .---.