Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Tell me about your future Au Ra! (/showthread.php?tid=9886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Draiol - 01-31-2015

What it says on the tin. As someone obsessed with dragons, I am SO pumped up for this race and can't wait to see more!

I'm sure that people out there (including me) have already started to think of their future au ra RP characters, so share!

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Desu Nee - 01-31-2015

I'm gonna wait until I have lore of them before thinking of stuff.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - allgivenover - 01-31-2015

Waiting for the naming conventions post, that's about it really.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Seye Qhesu - 01-31-2015

Already have a baseline set for her but no name.

She will be blind but use a special set of goggles that allow her to see Aether (just like the Scions use) so she doesn't run in to things and can see people. It isn't perfect so she can't read or see in high detail. She will have a bit of an anger issue and love to tinker! She will be prone to taking parts from other Machinsts, stealing items for pieces from other adventures and more.

Because she cannot technically see, her inventions blow up around 65% of the time. I don't suggest buying from her because she will be selling them!

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Kizari - 02-01-2015

I'm going to wait for some lore before I really start thinking about him, but I like the idea of him being a bit of a softie. Not sure why, but I like characters that may come off as being rough, but then they're just really not.

Might slightly base him off my charr in GW2, since he was the same way.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Harmonixer - 02-01-2015

(01-31-2015, 11:27 PM)Auriaune Fournier Wrote: Already have a baseline set for her but no name.

She will be blind but use a special set of goggles that allow her to see Aether (just like the Scions use) so she doesn't run in to things and can see people. It isn't perfect so she can't read or see in high detail. She will have a bit of an anger issue and love to tinker! She will be prone to taking parts from other Machinsts, stealing items for pieces from other adventures and more.

Because she cannot technically see, her inventions blow up around 65% of the time. I don't suggest buying from her because she will be selling them!

-eye narrow-

Get out of mah Charles!

But no seriously, I was going to transfer over a somewhat existing blind character- if lore/everything else permitted it. Rather, if it was fitting at all. That is eeriely close to what I had in mind, but was waiting to be certain about.

Hah, that blows my mind. I guess I should have expect it though!

Less of a focus on mechanics though, very likely going to be more melee oriented if it seems right. The wait for details is killing me.

edit:words and things

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Seye Qhesu - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:17 AM)Harmonixer Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 11:27 PM)Auriaune Fournier Wrote: Already have a baseline set for her but no name.

-eye narrow-

Get out of mah Charles!

But no seriously, I was going to transfer over a somewhat existing blind character- if lore/everything else permitted it. Rather, if it was fitting at all that eeriely close to what I had in mind but was waiting to be certain about.

Hah, that blows my mind. I guess I should have expect it though!

Less of a focus on mechanics though, very likely going to be more melee oriented if it seems right. The wait for details is killing me.
*confetti* Sorry! I am bringing over my WS character because she was so much fun!

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Oli! - 02-01-2015

No name yet here either.

Chances are she'll be a retired sword-fighter turned butler / bodyguard. Nearly emotionless, entirely cordial. Even when bashing your head in.

She is, in fact, so polite about it, that she will give you a warning beforehand.

Her secret motives, however, involve disposing of any Dark Knights she comes across, as she believes them to be blights on Eorzea and general threats to society.

They also may or may not have totally f'ked up her life at some point.

(Some of this depends on the lore that we get for Dark Knights. Hopefully we get something open instead of Yet Another YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE Class).

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Ette - 02-01-2015

Lore permitting? Ambitious occultist Astrologian turned "mob" wife through arrangement.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - allgivenover - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:32 AM)Oli! Wrote: (Some of this depends on the lore that we get for Dark Knights. Hopefully we get something open instead of Yet Another YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE Class).

Let's be realistic here, this is exactly what it's going to be.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Oli! - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:39 AM)allgivenover Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 12:32 AM)Oli! Wrote: (Some of this depends on the lore that we get for Dark Knights. Hopefully we get something open instead of Yet Another YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE Class).

I can dream ;~;

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Desu Nee - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:42 AM)Oli! Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 12:39 AM)allgivenover Wrote:

I can dream ;~;
[Image: i-want-to-believe.jpg]

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Harmonixer - 02-01-2015

Quote:WORDS
----
*confetti* Sorry! I am bringing over my WS character because she was so much fun!

It's 'simple' concept, but challenging (and fun!) to RP. I'm lucky to have a patient friend that lets me stumble around with it. I hope to have it down better by the time the expansion rolls around.

I don't recall running into a blind character on Wildstar. A shame, it sounds like it would have been fun.

Us vision impaired need to stick together! Bring em' on I say.

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Seye Qhesu - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 01:06 AM)Harmonixer Wrote:
Quote:WORDS
----

It's 'simple' concept, but challenging (and fun!) to RP. I'm lucky to have a patient friend that lets me stumble around with it. I hope to have it down better by the time the expansion rolls around.

I don't recall running into a blind character on Wildstar. A shame, it sounds like it would have been fun.

Us vision impaired need to stick together! Bring em' on I say.
I'll send a pm so we don't take this offtopic any further!

RE: Tell me about your future Au Ra! - Nero - 02-01-2015

He shall be known as the dragon slayer Tumahab, the Dark Knight demigod son of a primal.

Original ideas are not my forte.