Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk (/showthread.php?tid=9873)

Pages: 1 2

LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Jancis - 01-30-2015

Looking to continue the pilgrimage event chain and February heralds the month of Menphina.

I have one interested person who I have in PM, but also looking for more that have a song, poem, story, or other ritual in regards to the Lover.

I do not have a time set up for this because I don't know when the majority of people will be available. I'm aiming for either Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st because I think the crowd will be large (and scary) and will be one of the longer events.

Please reply here or send me a PM so we can meet up and brainstorm together and meet ICly as needed.

Thank you!

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Oscare - 01-30-2015

As always, Oscare will forever be in your service! :D

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Ciel - 01-30-2015

I might be able to make this.

Actually, I already have a couple of songs in my head that would be good for this.

Friday's aren't good for me since it's a workday and also because my FC has its weekly storyline in the evening (9pm est).  If it was something where the Celebration started around 7pm est I could probably squeeze it in.

Saturdays are always better for me, but I have a friend's RL birthday party for a couple of hours that afternoon (4pm est) so I probably won't be back online until about 6pm est.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Telluride - 01-30-2015

Fridays are usually better for me, but you know I don't want to miss THIS one.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Warren Castille - 01-30-2015

As long as it doesn't overlap the Grindstone, I know a guy.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Volk - 01-30-2015

I'd be happy to participate if you need another!

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Xenedra - 01-30-2015

Hey gurl hey. I'm in.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Parvacake - 01-30-2015

Count me in as well. Lili has always been a devout follower of Menphina though many of her practices and religious tributes to her are kept very private. I can totally see her contributing somethig to this!

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Jancis - 01-31-2015

(01-30-2015, 09:59 PM)Oscare Wrote: As always, Oscare will forever be in your service! Big Grin
Heart
(01-30-2015, 10:00 PM)Ciel Wrote: I might be able to make this.

Actually, I already have a couple of songs in my head that would be good for this.
My biggest thing is I didn't want to hit Valentine weekend since there are a lot of FC and Public events for the festivities. I'll keep in touch and see if there's a window! Would love to have you again.

(01-30-2015, 10:19 PM)Telluride Wrote: Fridays are usually better for me, but you know I don't want to miss THIS one.
Oh my, that puppet will be swooning something fierce. Tee hee ^_^

(01-30-2015, 10:41 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: As long as it doesn't overlap the Grindstone, I know a guy.
Smile

(01-30-2015, 10:44 PM)Volk Wrote: I'd be happy to participate if you need another!
I'll touch base with the basic details in a PM soon. Thank you for replying.

(01-30-2015, 11:09 PM)Xenedra Wrote: Hey gurl hey. I'm in.
BouncyGurlfriend!

(01-30-2015, 11:42 PM)Lilithium Wrote: Count me in as well. Lili has always been a devout follower of Menphina though many of her practices and religious tributes to her are kept very private. I can totally see her contributing something to this!
Wonderful and thank you for the PM as well! I'll reply shortly once I touch base with some other regulars (who didn't reply here, lovely people that they are) and get out some more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know Menphina is well loved so I'm really trying to touch in on how many people want to participate because this pilgrimage might have to go a little differently.

Really liked the idea of splitting up people at the last one, though it was harder to manage, so I'll probably need a couple quiet people to either get screenshot opportunities or record log.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-31-2015

Ooo~ Sorry that I can't be of much help but can't wait for the event though!

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - WhiteLycanXII - 02-03-2015

I think I could get Leih'a to attend.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Jancis - 02-03-2015

(01-31-2015, 02:26 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Ooo~ Sorry that I can't be of much help but can't wait for the event though!
Being a participant for everyone's hard work and interacting with them is always a big help. ^_^

(02-03-2015, 05:08 PM)WhiteLycanXII Wrote: I think I could get Leih'a to attend.

Wonderful! Just checking did you want to attend or participate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent out PMs to those who said they were interested and will also poke around the community.

Biggest conundrum I have right now is for the interaction for everyone afterwards.

I'm thinking of having blessers that will give out either promise tokens for couples/groups as they want which can either be like friendship bracelet style in a platonic manner or something even more romantic.

It needs to be either way. If anyone has an idea or is interested in contributing such I'd love to touch base and talk about it together!

Thank you for all the feedback and interest!

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - WhiteLycanXII - 02-03-2015

Given Leih'a, he's an amateur craftsman at best, but he's always looking to help out any way he can for the sake of his new-found patron, even if it's not much. I'd like to participate if there's a role I can fill, but if not, I'm happy to just have him walk the pilgrimage in reverence.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Edgar - 02-04-2015

Kopo has already experienced the after effects of the Heirophant Tarot, t'would seem. If there will be card readings, he'd like to see what fate has in store for him, next.

RE: LF Faithful of Menphina, Bards, and like Ilk - Arrelaine - 02-04-2015

Arrelaine could sing a song, provided I could make it. There's a perfect song by Billie Holiday that would tie in well with the Menphina/love theme. Big Grin