Hydaelyn Role-Players
Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball (/showthread.php?tid=9859)

Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Missing Aria - 01-29-2015

Greetings!

You are cordially invited to the Vylbrand Academy's Valentione's Day event!  

Please meet us at the Academy (Plot 2, Ward 3 Mist) at 4pm EST on Saturday the 14th of February.

This event is a Masquerade Ball so dress in style!  Those who are single and looking are to wear their best masks, nothing lures them in like a little bit of mystery.  If you are happy in love or simply not interested in romantic attention then no mask is needed.  

Students and staff of the Academy will also be delivering Valentione's messages to those who attend so if your love is coming to the event with you, let us know and we'll deliver your personalized message during the ball!  These messages can be anonymous or 'signed' as it were, platonic or romantic.  Please fill out the form below and send your request to Marina the Grey ((PM me)) and we'll take care of the rest! 

Hope to see you there!

OOC:

Alright so, like the IC section above says, we're going to be holding a Masquerade on Valentione's Day.  However, the only ones wearing the masks will be those who are single and interested.  Or in open relationships, we're not here to judge.  If you wear a mask you are saying that you are open to being hit on, asked to dance, being asked out, etc.  

If you would like to have a message delivered to your loved one/friend.  Please fill out the following and PM it to me:

Quote:This message is for: (In game name of recipient)
To show my: (Love, friendship, admiration, etc)
And I'd really like to say: (Your message here.  It will be read in game so make it count ^^)
Sincerely: (Anonymous/Your name/nickname/whatever)
Special Requests: (Male/female deliverer, would like it delivered as a song, would like something delivered with the message.  Anything you can think of just ask and we will try our best to accommodate you)

These messages will be delivered free of charge, but only to those who attend the ball. 

If there are any questions please contact myself or Monty.

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Kraz - 01-29-2015

This sounds like a lot of fun! And at a good time too so us over the pond will be able to get ourselves there for the event.

Now I'm stuck with the dilemma of what to wear and what mask to use...

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Bopdoot - 01-29-2015

*cries* It's hard to dress in style when you're a low level with only 8k gil.  This seems like a lot of fun tho!

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Missing Aria - 02-02-2015

(01-29-2015, 11:19 PM)Kraz Wrote: This sounds like a lot of fun! And at a good time too so us over the pond will be able to get ourselves there for the event.

Now I'm stuck with the dilemma of what to wear and what mask to use...

Yeah the time was our FC leader's idea for that very reason.  ^^

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Miqo'te Senpai - 02-03-2015

aaaaah the messages are such a cute idea!  i'm hoping i'll be able to drop by!

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Kestrael - 02-03-2015

(01-29-2015, 11:48 PM)Bopdoot Wrote: *cries* It's hard to dress in style when you're a low level with only 8k gil.  This seems like a lot of fun tho!

Truth.

It does sound like fun! Kestrael will try to stop by, she is becoming good at crashing events!

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Enla - 02-03-2015

Definitely going to stop by! None of my characters are looking but... Hrmm... Could bring out someone new if I can't think of a reason for the current three to join in.

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - AutumnSparrow - 02-08-2015

This looks like fun!

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Kurt S. - 02-08-2015

To wake up at 4 in the morning to ship Ramona or Keil here or not. Decisions decisions.

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Kirann - 02-08-2015

As a new Rper here, I would love to attended this. Unfortunately I have actually plans for that day. Otherwise I would show up, mask and all.

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Enla - 02-13-2015

Really looking forward to this. Smile

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Missing Aria - 02-13-2015

Anyone wishing to have a message delivered please make sure to submit them! ^^

You can request one while at the party if you aren't sure if your friend/loved one will be able to make it (or if you find someone you like there Wink ) but it is preferable to have them submitted ahead of time.

RE: Vylbrand's Valentione's Day Masquerade Ball - Nebbs - 02-14-2015

Some snaps from the event

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150214_213424.jpg]

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150214_213902.jpg]

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150214_222016.jpg]

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150214_224332.jpg]