Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. (/showthread.php?tid=9815)

I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - AkhutaiAngura - 01-27-2015

So, none of you know me more than likely. I was never very popular, back when I played. I dropped out for various reasons, mostly time constraints.. But I'd forgotten to turn off my autorenewal on the sub, and back in November, I was billed for another 6 months or a year of play (I forget which). I figure I might as well use it.. 

I'd love to find an FC for Kaln, as well as some RP partners. I plan on leveling through some of the combat classes I haven't done yet - I think I'm one level away from maxing Bard out finally, and monk is already maxed. I'm also interested ingrinding up the crafting classes.. 

As for the FC, Kaln's definately still interested in adventuring - But he's also going to be a crafter. So an FC that allows for/caters to both would be awesome. Ummm.. As far as him, as a character? That's going to be revamped, because I honeslty can't remember what he was like, it's been so long.

So, hit me with everything you guys got, and whatever appeals most, I'll run with and Kaln will be developed to meld in to that. ^.^

EDIT: I just saw there are now rogues and ninjas. Kaln will probably be a Rogue, as soon as I finish maxing out his bard (Which I think he's 1 level away from).. So, yeah. Keep that in mind too.

RE: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - Bryn - 01-27-2015

Welcome back to Eorzea, Kaln. It's always good to hear of people returning to the fold. Smile

There are plenty of FCs and LSes to choose from here on Balmung. You can browse them via the 'Linkshells' link on the site top menu. If you like what you read, why not drop people a /tell and ask to RP?

I hope to see you around!

RE: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - AkhutaiAngura - 01-27-2015

Yeaaah.. I looked through the LC pages briefly, but.. Bleh. I dunno. I hate the LS/FC 'shopping' part of things. But if they want to call me up, telemarketer style, I'm down for listening. ^.~

RE: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - Steel Wolf - 01-27-2015

Welcome back to Eorzea! :3

I have no clue who you are, but it's forever cool to see people returning to the game regardless, and hey we get to learn of each other! So yeycakes!

RE: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - Faye - 01-27-2015

Welcome back! Big Grin Good to see people returning! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. The company is obviously about adventuring/heroic stuff, but there's room for all types of characters; we even have a branch solely dedicated to crafting and gathering. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game!

RE: I'm baaaack! And looking for stuff, yo'. - AkhutaiAngura - 01-27-2015

Oh yeah! That reminds me.

In reference to the FC's and such.. Only interested in medium-heavy RP stuff, with a preference towards the heavy side of things.. Also showing preferences towards RPs and RPers taht aren't just.. Completely goofy. Last FC I was in I remember it was nearly impossibly to get anything done, because everyone kept getting sidetracked by being all silly and goofy and just.. I dunno. NOt serious, like one might expect adventurers to be. (Think.. Vash the Stampede in non-awesome mode, as compared to Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bepop. Showing preference towards the more down to earth, not-loonytunes.)

With that in mind, definately gonna check you out, Faye. ^.^