Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=9807)

Pages: 1 2

Hello! Hello! - Shadottie - 01-26-2015

I've been poking around these forums for some time now and finally jumped in to sign up after playing a little FF14! It's been fun, but unfortunately those free trials go by so fast! I'm hoping to earn enough on art commissions that I can afford the game soon, and roll with the cool kids doing some RP on Balmung! 

I lovelovelove RP, and will likely be doing more of that than any geargrinds ingame (though, always willing to lend a hand if I'm needed..when I learn!).  I love to draw, it's my passion and career, and I also sew plushies!  Carbuncles and chocobos are currently in my queue for plushiemaking.... *U*

I'll be floating around to RP and post journals here on the forums, but I'd love to bump into you ingame once I have it on my computer!  Here's who you'll be seeing, most likely!

[Image: 95b817bf33603511923cf60f2fadee2b.png]

Character Name: Nonovi Novi
Member of: [Nothing yet!]
Home city: Ul'dah
Profession: Arcanist
She is an overbearing, caring type, and will likely be getting in your face (whether climbing on things or you to be at eye-level) about it and how to be careful in these adventuring days!  She means well, and is learning quite a bit herself, but Nono is bound to be an outspoken (attempted) know-it-all in all her ventures.  Good luck with that!

I'll always be available to play IC if you find me (once I'm there! ;w; ).  I'm looking forward to meeting all these cool characters and getting into some neato stories!  Hello, Balmung!! <3 

RE: Hello! Hello! - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-26-2015

Welcome! "May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Maril - 01-26-2015

Welcome aboard Smile

RE: Hello! Hello! - SilverWolfIMHP - 01-26-2015

*Pulls out a stool* Welcome to the party!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Dasair - 01-26-2015

AWKWARD FORUM POSTING WHEN I CAN JUST TALK TO YOU IN A MESSENGER.

Hello. uvu I am so super excited for when you get the game, and Nonovi sounds like she'll be all kinds of amazing when she appears. Climbing up all the people, yelling about all the things. ALSO future plushies. Those, too, will be nothing short of wonderful. (Shadow makes amazing plushes, just saying.)

You know you can bother me with any sort of questions you have about this, and if I'm too much of a nub to answer, people here are likely to be more than welcome to help too.

End awkward forum butt-in.

RE: Hello! Hello! - Cocotsu - 01-26-2015

Hello! Hope you are able to get back int he game soon! ^_^

RE: Hello! Hello! - Shadottie - 01-27-2015

Hellooo! c: Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

And lol, Dasair, YOUSILLY. I appreciate the forum message all the same <3

Looking forward to all the rp times and chatting!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Faye - 01-27-2015

What an adorable lala! ;A; Welcome to the RPC! I hope you can get the game soon; feel free to say hello when you do!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Gegenji - 01-27-2015

Chachan used to actively get up onto stuff so he could talk to people on eye-level. He really should start doing that again, it was fun. Maybe we could both clamber up a Roe and do an angel-devil skit on their shoulders.

RE: Hello! Hello! - Caspar - 01-27-2015

She seems like a big sisterly kinda person :3 Welcome!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Jijinji - 01-27-2015

Welcome! Nono sounds like a complete joy to be around. Looking forward to running into her in game!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Kizari - 01-27-2015

Kiz constantly tries climbing things so people don't have to hurt their necks looking down at him. I'm excited to see you around once you get here!

RE: Hello! Hello! - Shadottie - 01-28-2015

(01-27-2015, 03:58 PM)Faye Wrote: What an adorable lala! ;A; Welcome to the RPC! I hope you can get the game soon; feel free to say hello when you do!

(and then I made use of the Quote option AHAHA....)

Thank you! My work was smiling on me today and I got a nice bonus for a project so I am currently in squeenix digital download limbo! Hoping to snag a slot for Nono soon as long as I get this payment cleared ;o;

(01-27-2015, 04:03 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Chachan used to actively get up onto stuff so he could talk to people on eye-level. He really should start doing that again, it was fun. Maybe we could both clamber up a Roe and do an angel-devil skit on their shoulders.

Oh my god, the day that happens I'll just have to draw it!! Also yes, I appreciate the shenanigans that can be had with lalafell ahahaha

(01-27-2015, 04:20 PM)Caspar Wrote: She seems like a big sisterly kinda person :3 Welcome!

She'll certainly try to be!! c: Thanks!

(01-27-2015, 09:07 PM)Jijinji Wrote: Welcome! Nono sounds like a complete joy to be around. Looking forward to running into her in game!

Thank you!! SOON,  soon she will be frolicking through Ul'dah while I cry over leveling LOL

(01-27-2015, 10:13 PM)Kizari Wrote: Kiz constantly tries climbing things so people don't have to hurt their necks looking down at him. I'm excited to see you around once you get here!
Aw, that's thoughtful of him!  I wish Nono's reason was a little more noble. lol  Looking forward to bumping into you too! c:

----
By all means, add me if you'd like to RP with me once I'm there!  I was pretty limited on the 14-day free trial, so I still need to learn how to do link-shells, adding people, and all that junk! You'll find that I'm super shy at first and I'm trying REALLY hard not to do the whole "omg I'm going to bother them if I whisper them 8III" thing. I'll try to play it cool. LOL

RE: Hello! Hello! - Gegenji - 01-28-2015

(01-28-2015, 02:52 PM)shadottie Wrote:
(01-27-2015, 09:07 PM)Jijinji Wrote: Welcome! Nono sounds like a complete joy to be around. Looking forward to running into her in game!

Thank you!! SOON,  soon she will be frolicking through Ul'dah while I cry over leveling LOL

----
By all means, add me if you'd like to RP with me once I'm there!  I was pretty limited on the 14-day free trial, so I still need to learn how to do link-shells, adding people, and all that junk! You'll find that I'm super shy at first and I'm trying REALLY hard not to do the whole "omg I'm going to bother them if I whisper them 8III" thing. I'll try to play it cool. LOL

Here's something nice: If you're focusing mainly on RP, all levels get you is more costumes to dress up in. Leveling isn't nearly as important unless that set that REALLY looks like what your character would wear is up there in levels.

And I'm sure you'll find people ready and willing to RP with you. I haven't had Chachan back 'round the Quicksand the past couple days, but I could always have him drop by to make a new frand. Thumbsup

RE: Hello! Hello! - Jijinji - 01-28-2015

(01-28-2015, 02:52 PM)shadottie Wrote: You'll find that I'm super shy at first and I'm trying REALLY hard not to do the whole "omg I'm going to bother them if I whisper them 8III" thing. I'll try to play it cool. LOL

I know that feeling all too well. I still do it more than I should, but it's worth pushing myself in the end because role playing is fun. I think you'll find most people won't be bothered, they're probably looking to role play with someone just as much as you are.