Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ahoy hoy. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ahoy hoy. (/showthread.php?tid=977)

Ahoy hoy. - Gospel Gestalt - 02-14-2011

Ehhh, I was long overdue to make an account for the RPC, so I finally got off my bum and did it. Just saying a friendly hello to everyone!~ If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I look forward to meeting and having wonderful adventures with you all in the world of Eorzea.

Oh and here, I come bringing gifts! *Throws cheese balls and gummy snacks everywhere.*

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Renaise - 02-15-2011

Wow... that took a while... WELCOME!

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Noelle - 02-15-2011

Welcome.

I hope you'll be cleaning up that mess you made. >u>

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Alona - 02-15-2011

Oh wow~ I met you IC before! You were an adorable short Hyur male, and I met you on the Astalicia with Xenedra, Mho, Verence, and them correct?

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Gospel Gestalt - 02-15-2011

Baaah, still trying to get use to this forum, ehehe.

To Renaise: Yeeeah, I'm just a lazy bum... So it took me forever to get to it, but I did it! That's all that matters. Right?... RIGHT!?!? Cry

To Noëlle: Sorry... I just wanted to share the love! *Finds a broom and sweeps everything under the rug and couch. Looks around a bit to see if anyone has noticed.* Done! :approve:

To Alona: Ohhh yeah! I think I remember you! Your character was drunk at the time I think though, haha. I have to say, it was still pretty fun meeting you and the others! I hope our paths can cross more often. I had a lot of fun that night and hope to have more like them. ^^

Oh! Oh! Umm if possible I'd like to make a bio for the character reference wiki buuuut my wiki knowledge of how to page edit is absolutely zilch, nadda, zero. So if somebody could help me with such a task I'd be forever grateful and will gladly repay them for the big favor! ^^

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Kylin - 02-15-2011

Created a page for you. Just type your name (first and last) in the search bar. It's a basic page layout but can be edited to whatever you want later down the line. I used Brin's layout so you'll have to change any instance that uses his links >.>

The wiki is a super major headache right now though. The database errors are driving me mad and I can't fix layout issues. The wiki guy has been MIA for a month now despite my email and PM so we're kinda screwed right now until I find someone else to fix everything.

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Gospel Gestalt - 02-15-2011

To Castiel: Thank you very much for helping me set up a page Castiel. I'm sorry to hear that the main guy has been MIA. I'll do my best to mess around on my own and set up a decent page. (Thanks again!) If have any further questions, I'll be sure to PM you!

Re: Ahoy hoy. - Alona - 02-19-2011

Aha... yeah that sounds like Alona! Hopefully we will see each other in the near future, till then take care!

Re: Ahoy hoy. - SamusKnight2K - 02-22-2011

Gospel! About time! *throws a Coblyn at him*

Anyhow, ICly the Maurader's Guild (AKA Astalicia) is headquarters for Sanctus Refero so you'll find everyone there pretty often including myself. Ah but welcome to the RPC!