Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Bonding Ceremony request ~ (/showthread.php?tid=9654)

Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Lady Rivienne - 01-13-2015

Yvelont and Rivienne are tying the knot tomorrow morning! It's an eight in the morning ceremony (eastern), meaning folks will either be at work or attending school.

However..

I have a silly request, is anyone if able, or interested in, coming to the ceremony. Not just as any guest, but dressed as the Mandeville men. I'll eveb pay the cost to change your appearance. I really would like to take screenshots with them. Don't have to necessarily dress just like them, if you don't have the outfit, but have the likeness! Best part, you get a cute minion if you don't have one!

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Antain - 01-13-2015

Oh...Rivi.....

Why you do this XD

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-13-2015

Know how long they last? I might be able to do this. -maybe-

Work starts at 9 EST, and I usually leave home around 8:45-ish EST.

But I live in PST, so this means it'd be starting around the same time my "think you'll actually get out of bed?" alarm is going off. I could probably fantasia Franz into a Hildibrand clone for a little bit though. 

Crafting the monocle and making a black set of similar clothes should be easy enough.

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Gegenji - 01-13-2015

I'd totally be up for Minidervilling it... if I didn't leave for work at around 7am. Sad

I'll be there in spirit though.

... There better be pictures. Lots of pictures.

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Kage - 01-13-2015

I WANTED TO GO BUT I HAVE TO DRIVE TO WORK AND STUFF T_T

T____T wahhh

(01-13-2015, 01:06 PM)Kage Wrote: I WANTED TO GO BUT I HAVE TO DRIVE TO WORK AND STUFF T_T

T____T wahhh

Remote Desktop. 

I will live on, while AFK, if I must.

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - Lady Rivienne - 01-13-2015

Ah, well the ceremony isn't long itself! Just the reception that takes a while if folks want to hang out, (get drunk) and roleplay! I have to work that morning so I won't be around too long after the initial wedding cutscenes. Hildi will be for photos that I'll be editing.

I'm on my cell right now posting, pardon the late replies!

RE: Bonding Ceremony request ~ - TheLastCandle - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 11:31 AM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Yvelont and Rivienne are tying the knot tomorrow morning! It's an eight in the morning ceremony (eastern), meaning folks will either be at work or attending school.

However..

I have a silly request, is anyone if able, or interested in, coming to the ceremony. Not just as any guest, but dressed as the Mandeville men. I'll eveb pay the cost to change your appearance. I really would like to take screenshots with them. Don't have to necessarily dress just like them, if you don't have the outfit, but have the likeness! Best part, you get a cute minion if you don't have one!

I mean, to dress like Godbert all you really have to do is take off all your clothes.

Maye we can get Otto in on this. He could pull off a very close Godbert with minimal effort.