Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Journalist looking for Connections, Work and More! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Journalist looking for Connections, Work and More! (/showthread.php?tid=9615)

Journalist looking for Connections, Work and More! - Duskwright - 01-09-2015

(Journalist/Author whatever the frig you call a Newspaper person. I'm suffering from brain failure since I can't think of the proper word. e.e)
[Image: tumblr_inline_nhk9ggkJnn1sfkcqz.png]
~In-Character Introduction~
A new type of newspaper lays at the end of the bench its red and black with frilly corners, the headline reads "Attention Eorzea, We are going /Beyond the Void!/"
Quote:"My name is V’arimbeh Nitsah! I am an Author from a faraway land who just so happened to wash up here in Eorzea. I bring with me a brand new type Newspaper that none of you have yet to see! I present to you all… Beyond the Void! My personal project to record and document the lives of Eorzeans and bring news of all kinds to the eyes of everyone! My services are also for hire! Got a special occasion coming up and want to keep it memorialized for the rest of your life? Give me the date, time and location along with some Gil to cover "Expenses" and I’ll be right over to document the entire thing! Opening a new bar? Perhaps just bought yourself a new house? Doesn’t matter the occasion, I accept all jobs! No Occasion is to small for me!"
That appears to be all that the newspaper seems to mention today. Everything else on the page is blank or filled with some weird stick figure drawings that make no sense to anyone.

~Of Out Character~
So.. I've been debating on what to do with my Alt, V'arim for her RP.. And then it hit me. A newspaper. Everyone loves a good newspaper, don't they?
[Image: tumblr_inline_nhx4qhldeH1sfkcqz.png]
So if you got something special ICly coming up, Hire V'arim to do all the hard work for you so you can just enjoy your evening! You'll get High-Quality Screenshots, Edited to suit the Atmosphere, along with a write-up of said event in a new issue of "Beyond the Void." Quoting things members of the event have said, The hosts, etc! V'ari will make sure not to miss a single detail!

Examples of my Edits can be found on my OOC Tumblr. :> Screenshots and a Cover Story about the event will be posted in a new issue of "Beyond the Void"
Again, all of the services for your event are free, so don't worry about saving up some outrageous amount of gil to hire V'arimbeh! (but tips are definitely appreciated *cough*)

V'arimbeh and I are really looking forward to meet other people, Roleplaying and writing the cover story for your next event!

(Please keep in mind that when it comes to leveling V'arimbeh, I'm slow as frig. So any ideas to have her record things for you in high level areas.. you may want to considering hiring some guards for her. Because she is unable to defend herself.)
*Insert very fancy drawn newspaper here, because I lack the skills to draw said thing*

RE: Journalist looking for Connections, Work and More! - Duskwright - 01-09-2015

Client List
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Articles from Beyond the Void.
  1. Article 1 - Introduction
  2. Article 2 - The Union of Two Souls