Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 05:30 PM)Max Wrote: .............

Max must be the cutest Lala I have seen (male)

Edit: Merai is a lovely lovely person and addition to the form, I have already seen here helping others even though she  has had very limited time herself.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 05-03-2015

Nebbs is a good palmreader!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-03-2015

Kyrio is a good at complementing!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 05-04-2015

I think I just spent roughly an hour reading over each of Nick's wikis(granted im a slow reader.).. They are definitely easy on the eyes(and so are those characters.) and well thought out! :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 12:30 AM)Duskwright Wrote: ......

Au Ra cutie.. am I right? I am! 

And that sig is yummy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-04-2015

Nebbs is so cute and friendly I cannot describe it. She is just so pure!

(05-04-2015, 06:42 AM)SM Nick Wrote: .....

Wins the highest number of compliments count, and I vote changing the subject to SM's compliments Smile

Boundless enthusiasm, like who gave that ADDH person speed? I can't keep up Smile

Would win, person to make most out of being an octopus competition. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-04-2015

Nebbs is so friendly that they started a LS based on friendliness and acceptance (also, cake).

I mean how friendly is THAT?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 05-04-2015

Kellach wears that Syrcus Tower mask. Openly.

That takes guts.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-04-2015

Steel is one of kindest folks on the site and in game. *hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-04-2015

Melodia is sweeter than she is pretty. Those of you who have seen Mel in game know just how much weight that statement holds.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 05-04-2015

Cass is so much fun! I'm very glad I got to meet her in game, and I'm glad she's enjoying hanging out with my peeps! ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merai the Vixen - 05-04-2015

I don't know Alothia, but she has a beautiful signature...and her surname has Stark in it. Starks are badass, be they the wardens of the North, or building legions of Iron men.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-04-2015

A Game of Thrones and Iron Man reference in a single post make me like Merai without even having met her.

(05-04-2015, 08:08 AM)Melodia Wrote: ......

I err... Mel!  One of the best people to flirt with.. I always wondered if [CENSORED] and I would escape in one piece, but not regret it even if I didn't.