Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 08:20 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 08:07 AM)Melodia Wrote: Vetiver! Dem glasses! Heart That's all I have to say. Smile

Just this
[Image: kairi_wears_a_chocobo_suit_by_vytz-d4c728o.jpg]
LOL I told you I don't wear that Tongue

EDIT: Some do though. Wink And please skip me as Nebbs was next...I just commented. *Hides*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merai the Vixen - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 08:20 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 08:07 AM)Melodia Wrote: Vetiver! Dem glasses! :love: That's all I have to say. :)

Just this
[Image: kairi_wears_a_chocobo_suit_by_vytz-d4c728o.jpg]

Nebbs has been one of the most consistent people on the forums who chats to me, and is equally sweet as his character is sexy!!  Always know I can get a good answer to any questions I have. Also his butt gropes leave me wobbly :D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-05-2015

Merai is probably the most driven person we've had when it comes to making contacts here in recent memory.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-05-2015

I really admire the fact that Warren is running the Grindstone so well ^_^ It is super nice to see.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 09:28 AM)Nailah Wrote: I really admire the fact that Warren is running the Grindstone so well ^_^ It is super nice to see.
Peoples glorious leader! And mine resistant vehicle produced in south africa!

EDIT: this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RG-31_Nyala

All in all a great person xD nice roleplay, and friendly to chat with normally

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 10:01 AM)Bakyn Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 09:28 AM)Nailah Wrote: I really admire the fact that Warren is running the Grindstone so well ^_^ It is super nice to see.
Peoples glorious leader! And mine resistant vehicle produce in south africa!

All in all a great person xD nice roleplay, and friendly to chat with normally

Best. title. ever.

I must meet him! *in best Invader Zim voice*
[Image: XumwweOEq89ZS.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 05-05-2015

T'caska right there seems like a fun person to RP with. Now if only I wasn't on my edgiest one whenever I see her I could strike one up. Still she's almost always cheerful and that sort of gets contagious really really fast some times..or most of the time.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-05-2015

Ramumuh has such unique characters and a cool white hair too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Reiner Dorn - 05-05-2015

Nick has the chops to play more than one character, It's a tough bag man. Keep kicking ass.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 05-05-2015

Reiner Dorn is trying to run a fighting arena for mages and I love that for reals. My husband was late to the last one, but will be on-time for the next one next week! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 05-05-2015

Steel make some pretty intense pasta.

Tenouttaten.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sailor July - 05-05-2015

As someone who is learning Japanese, I love your name Desu!!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-05-2015

i love that pink hair! so cute! >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-08-2015

(05-05-2015, 04:00 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ...

I love the way you rock that crafter look, it is 110% sexey into otherwise mudae garb

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-09-2015

Nebbs is a silly little cutie. :3

It's cute. And silly. In a cute way. :3