Hydaelyn Role-Players
.:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. (/showthread.php?tid=9453)

.:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - X'ender - 12-29-2014

Hello! 
I am new to FFXIV; however, I am not new to MMOs or Rping. 
January 2015 is the two year anniversary of my initial role playing experience (which I learned on GW2).  I enjoy making friends IC and OOC as well as participate in long or short story plots.

My main character is a female Miqo'te named X'ender Link who is currently an archer. I am looking for a friendly Rp based FC as well so if you know of any, please shoot ideas my way. I am also, usually up for Rp. Walk-ups are very welcome.  X'ender is pretty easy-going and social. Smile

I am excited for my future adventures role playing and with game content.  So far, I am adoring the game and I haven't even immersed myself into Rp yet.

So in the end, thanks for reading this and hopefully I'll come across some of you lovely rpers in game! Smile

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - Faye - 12-29-2014

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Good to see another Lynx tribe person around! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - Ronin'ra - 12-29-2014

Aye, welcome to the RPC and FFXIV. Feel free to friend me and we can talk RP whenever. Usually almost always on so, don't be afraid to send me a tell.

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - Kage - 12-29-2014

Hello and welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

I hope you have a great time in game or in the forums. If you ever see me around in-game, feel free to send me a /tell if you need something or wish to ask a question! Or RP if I'm not busy. kage spends a lot of time in Ul'dah but he's more traveled now (A few months ago good luck having ever seen him ICly outside of Ul'dah >.>Wink

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - X'ender - 01-05-2015

(12-29-2014, 02:31 AM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Good to see another Lynx tribe person around! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Thank you Faye!  I will most certainly check out the site!  Forgive my tardy response; the holidays have been a bit crazy with this flu bug going around!  Thank you again for all the information regarding Harbringers of Dawn and thank you for the warm welcome! <3

(12-29-2014, 03:18 AM)Ronin Wrote: Aye, welcome to the RPC and FFXIV. Feel free to friend me and we can talk RP whenever. Usually almost always on so, don't be afraid to send me a tell.
I got you Ronin!  Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Big Grin

(12-29-2014, 02:46 PM)Kage Wrote: Hello and welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

I hope you have a great time in game or in the forums. If you ever see me around in-game, feel free to send me a /tell if you need something or wish to ask a question! Or RP if I'm not busy. kage spends a lot of time in Ul'dah but he's more traveled now (A few months ago good luck having ever seen him ICly outside of Ul'dah >.>Wink
Hello Kage!  I really appreciate the warm welcome!  Thank you for allowing me to ask you questions when you're in game!  There is a certain adrenaline rush and anxiety when starting a new game/role playing. I am just learning Lore (which thank goodness for the cut scenes that helps) and getting the feel of the overall atmosphere.  I look forward to talking sometime! Big Grin

I applied to Harbingers of Dawn, Faye!  Also, anyone that's interested, I am officially on Enjin. Big Grin

http://www.enjin.com/profile/12425936

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - X'ender - 01-14-2016

Hello everyone.  Please forgive me for the long absence.  I am currently back into the game after dealing with some medical issues and moving. Smile

RE: .:Hello: A Brief Introduction from a Newb!:. - SicketySix - 01-14-2016

I always see you around so what the hell why not lol
Feel free to add me if you see me around, character name is R'tah Tia.

He has a wiki if you care to look it up.

Also feel free to pm me onm here or /tell ingame for some RP.