Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm (/showthread.php?tid=9334)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Erik Mynhier - 01-06-2015

All these drunk highlanders Clio. There may be a Master-race baby-boom in nine months because of you.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Berrod Armstrong - 01-06-2015

(01-06-2015, 03:14 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: All these drunk highlanders Clio. There may be a Master-race baby-boom in nine months because of you.
Doing a good service. More highlanders!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Kage - 01-06-2015

Kage gonna out drink all of themstupidbuffawesome highlanders. :<

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-07-2015

(01-06-2015, 03:14 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: All these drunk highlanders Clio. There may be a Master-race baby-boom in nine months because of you.
gotta rebuild from the ground up erik ;D

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Xenedra - 01-07-2015

I'm so sad I'm going to miss this Sad

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Telluride - 01-07-2015

I'm working my schedule to try to make sure I can be there for at least a couple of hours.

If Clio is going to make a place for Highlanders and drunk shenanigans to collide, then I would be derelict in my.... ah... ah, hells, I don't want to miss it.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Dogberry - 01-07-2015

Pah. You Highlanders. Steel Wolf and I are going to win this for the Roegadyns. We're just going to walk in and take it, and you Highlanders are going to stand by and let us, like you let the Garleans take Ala Mhigo.

Yeah, I said it.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Berrod Armstrong - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 02:24 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Pah. You Highlanders. Steel Wolf and I are going to win this for the Roegadyns. We're just going to walk in and take it, and you Highlanders are going to stand by and let us, like you let the Garleans take Ala Mhigo.

Yeah, I said it.
We need something to do while our children aren't being fed to primals by sneaky Sea Wolves!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Telluride - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 02:24 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Pah. You Highlanders. Steel Wolf and I are going to win this for the Roegadyns. We're just going to walk in and take it, and you Highlanders are going to stand by and let us, like you let the Garleans take Ala Mhigo.

Yeah, I said it.

This Highlander has no ties to Ala Mhigo, I'll have you know, and I'll just have to give Steely a slap on the rump at a critical moment. We'll both forfeit at the likely result, but it'll be the best drinking story of the month.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Dogberry - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 02:40 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

Yeah, I said it.
We need something to do while our children aren't being fed to primals by sneaky Sea Wolves!

Look, you just let them run around the streets of Ul'dah. We need at least some measure of pest control, it's a public health issue at this point!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Kage - 01-07-2015

While the Roes and the Highlanders have their fun, the Lalafell romp their way to victory.

(01-07-2015, 03:01 PM)Kage Wrote: While the Roes and the Highlanders have their fun, the Lalafell romp their way to victory.

Yeah, Kage, I'll let you be peewee champ for downing three whole thimbles full of morning dew, and make you a little daisy petal crown and daffodil stem scepter.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Kage - 01-07-2015

I'll have you know that Kage's had more alcohol than a barrel bigger than himself could have.

Then again he nearly died from alcohol poisoning considering but whatever.

But when you're only three apples high, that's not saying a lot.

A barrel bigger than two fulms tall and 1 fulm wide diameter thank you very much. I'd like to see you drink something longer and thicker than your leg. ;p