Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm (/showthread.php?tid=9334)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition - Dogberry - 12-24-2014

(12-24-2014, 05:08 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 04:57 PM)Dogberry Wrote: That would be very bad for me, as I am being put on medication that reacts very badly with alcohol.
That's never good....there's also the thought of people being younger than they claim...soooo in light of those points; if you wish to drink along at home go ahead but it's not going to be mandatory by any means.

Thank you! Looking forward to the event!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-24-2014

(12-24-2014, 09:14 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 05:08 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 04:57 PM)Dogberry Wrote: That would be very bad for me, as I am being put on medication that reacts very badly with alcohol.
That's never good....there's also the thought of people being younger than they claim...soooo in light of those points; if you wish to drink along at home go ahead but it's not going to be mandatory by any means.

Thank you! Looking forward to the event!
Course, this is suppose to be just a fun relaxing ic event thing. So if anyone wants to set up a mumble/teamspeak room they can but not everyone has to be present for it. c:

As an side note: I'll be gathering the names for everyone that wants to play and posting the list on the first post soon.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition - Flashhelix - 12-25-2014

You can pencil me down for that list, I'd love to participate.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-27-2014

Contestant list and location information has been added to the first post, time and date of event will be announced shortly. Also with the amount of people signed up, I will be closing the entry list for now. However don't fret! If we have a few back out I will open it back up, if you STILL end up being unable to play; I have decided to make this a monthly event with varying times and/or dates to further ensure ALL residents of our server have a chance to earn money getting wasted. :3 This also gives us an opportunity to showcase the wonderful FC locations that have already offered to host but were unable to be host this time. 
Keep checking the first post for info but I will post a notice to bump the page so people know to check as things are updated.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-31-2014

(12-20-2014, 12:26 PM)EkheiBalduin Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 03:06 PM)Melkire Wrote: ...you guys should snag E'khei Balduin for this very purpose.

Dang it all. I've been volun-told to be a DD again?! Oh well. Should be amusing. I need volunteers! I'm not taking EVERYONE home myself.
If you are interested in being DD, I have found two others that are willing to help for those that want to play out the drunk ride home.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Xiaoli Vorgan - 12-31-2014

For me it's 4am... New Years Eve...I think I'm already done drinking right now.  The party started way too early here.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 05:45 AM)Xiaoli Vorgan Wrote: For me it's 4am... New Years Eve...I think I'm already done drinking right now.  The party started way too early here.
Happy new year but the event isn't for about a little while yet is what I'm aiming for. I was hoping to do this after the holidays and make it a monthly event just for some fun, in game, shenanigans. Which I may as well do the formal announcement here anyway;

Tentative date is to be Jan 10th starting at 5pm EST.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Xiaoli Vorgan - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 07:12 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 05:45 AM)Xiaoli Vorgan Wrote: For me it's 4am... New Years Eve...I think I'm already done drinking right now.  The party started way too early here.
Happy new year but the event isn't for about a little while yet is what I'm aiming for. I was hoping to do this after the holidays and make it a monthly event just for some fun, in game, shenanigans. Which I may as well do the formal announcement here anyway;

I may be able to make that! Sweeet. Also, Happy New Years!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - EkheiBalduin - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 05:26 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: If you are interested in being DD, I have found two others that are willing to help for those that want to play out the drunk ride home.

Well, unfortunately, I have no idea what my schedule is for basically the entire month of January as I'll be on Temporary Duty to another location. Once I find out for sure ... well ... we'll see.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-01-2015

(12-31-2014, 11:27 PM)EkheiBalduin Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 05:26 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: If you are interested in being DD, I have found two others that are willing to help for those that want to play out the drunk ride home.

Well, unfortunately, I have no idea what my schedule is for basically the entire month of January as I'll be on Temporary Duty to another location. Once I find out for sure ... well ... we'll see.

No worries, it was just an offer if you were seriously considering it. I plan to run more of these in any case. c:

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-01-2015

(12-31-2014, 11:07 PM)Xiaoli Vorgan Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 07:12 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

I may be able to make that! Sweeet. Also, Happy New Years!
you should try then! c:

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 01-01-2015

dag, yo. i'll miss the first one.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Ikuri Aratani - 01-01-2015

I'll join as a drinker, provided Faye is okay with me participating and not serving :p

(01-01-2015, 02:28 AM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: dag, yo. i'll miss the first one.

aw...bummer, but i'll be doing another one first part of feb.

(01-01-2015, 05:57 AM)Arc Skyphire Wrote: I'll join as a drinker, provided Faye is okay with me participating and not serving :p
well i do have a spot open now if faye's okay with it xD

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (Updates on first post!!!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-04-2015

okay removed aeylis and replaced her spot with arc since faye said it was okay for arc to compete instead of working that night. c: