Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm (/showthread.php?tid=9334)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Telluride - 09-26-2015

Leanne Delphium becomes the first two time winner of the Bacchus Shots... and two times in a ROW, no less!

Reminder - peppers in booze makes a bad idea. Getting apparently the hottest pepper in the bunch, and needing to rush the hot tub to get enough water to drink, is a pretty painful way to fall out of the running.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Ardent Dawn - 09-26-2015

There were three shots on the featured menu. Imagine my surprise when they focused on Rhalgr's Love! Still, I was dying in front of the computer screen watching everyone overheat. Definitely you running down to the /hot/ bath.
Heart

Would you like more aldgoat's milk, my friend?

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Tetenuko - 09-26-2015

Nooo! I missed this due to computer problems! *Shakes fist* Curse you Network Adapter!

Seems like everyone had fun though! Hopefully I can make the next one.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Capheira - 09-27-2015

Disappointed I missed it.
Tossing Odette's name in for the next!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Melodia - 09-28-2015

I had fun at the event. Even won the first round at the table I was at.

Though I have to say it was a bit hard to mingle though, even with the individual tables going. I tried like crazy but most folks seemed to be grouped up already and knew each other. I even tried to approach a group at one point and was soundly ignored...no exaggeration. Sad 

At least Clio was super nice and guided me through the event itself. I definitely would recommend folks go....but unless you know people there, it'll be a long lonely night I think.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Seye Qhesu - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 08:39 AM)Melodia Wrote: I had fun at the event. Even won the first round at the table I was at.

Though I have to say it was a bit hard to mingle though, even with the individual tables going. I tried like crazy but most folks seemed to be grouped up already and knew each other. I even tried to approach a group at one point and was soundly ignored...no exaggeration. Sad 

At least Clio was super nice and guided me through the event itself. I definitely would recommend folks go....but unless you know people there, it'll be a long lonely night I think.
Yeah, definitely was spammy  this time around. Kept losing your posts in it. We should have grouped but overall it was fun! Remind me to contact you ingame. Flower wants to start her counseling sessions soon.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition SLOTS OPEN FOR SEPT x3 - Melodia - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 09:48 AM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: Yeah, definitely was spammy  this time around. Kept losing your posts in it. We should have grouped but overall it was fun! Remind me to contact you ingame. Flower wants to start her counseling sessions soon.
That would be fun. Thank you.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-12-2015

[Image: tumblr_nvpepp6asw1sdyzico1_500.gif]

first off congrats to leanne for not winning once, but TWICE in a row!! what are the chances right? OuO

man oh man, not one but TWO shots game for october! yus, two! Big Grin

fist one will be a freebie i'll be hosting at the flame festival! rules of the game will still be the same but i'm waving the entry fee and there will be 3 different placed prizes x3

then of course i have a host and drinks set for the 30th! details as always, are on the first post, so poke me either via this thread or in game to be added for the fun! \o/

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Oats McGoats - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 07:19 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
poke me either via this thread or in game to be added for the fun! \o/

I wanna be added for fun drinky things! Big Grin
Sorry I was a no show for the first one :c IRL yanked me away and I had to stop playing for a couple months. I'll be here for the next one!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 09:14 PM)Yazi Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 07:19 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
poke me either via this thread or in game to be added for the fun! \o/

I wanna be added for fun drinky things! Big Grin
Sorry I was a no show for the first one :c IRL yanked me away and I had to stop playing for a couple months. I'll be here for the next one!

no worries stuff happens. glad to hear you're back and i'll get you added to the list :3

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Leanne - 10-14-2015

I'm in, as usual!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-15-2015

(10-14-2015, 10:08 PM)Leanne Wrote: I'm in, as usual!

gonna try for 3 in a row? xD

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition DOUBLE CONTEST FOR OCT! :D - Leanne - 10-16-2015

(10-15-2015, 09:07 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 10:08 PM)Leanne Wrote: I'm in, as usual!

gonna try for 3 in a row? xD

Who knows xP

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition 10/28 slots still open :D - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-24-2015

just a little bump to let people know i've still got some open slots x3

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition 10/28 slots still open :D - Capheira - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 12:05 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: just a little bump to let people know i've still got some open slots x3

I'd like to sign Odette up, please!