Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm (/showthread.php?tid=9334)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Melody - 02-09-2015

Thank you to everyone who came out to help and participate! That was the best grand opening we could've ever asked for.

*hugs all of you*

Heart
Moogle

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-09-2015

[Image: tumblr_mjcfnl6sGa1r1mr1po1_500.gif]
sooo glad to hear so many people enjoyed themselves! Laugh as stated last night; i've already started the sign up sheet once again for march, so if you missed out, passed out or stumbled in here by accident and wanna give it a try; toss your name in to be added! Big Grin

as always; i'll love checking out different lounge/bar type fc's for possible locations and am always open to drink suggestions; so if you know of either, post those as well!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - E'jusana - 02-09-2015

I had a blast serving last night, I hope everyone had fun as well! Heart Great job everyone! Big Grin Congratulations Aeylis!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Tyriont - 02-10-2015

Fantastic event! You can definitely put Ty down again for next month's.

And congrats Aeylis! Knew someone from the pirate table had to take it Big Grin

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Telluride - 02-10-2015

Oh! Drink idea for a future installment here.

It would make the Miqo'te happy, and have that proper, "Wait, WHAT am I drinking?" Vibe:

Kumis

I even have a song for that beverage. We could even say it comes from the Unicorns that all those White Mages are taking care of, for that Magical Unicorn impact.

Yes, I AM aware of what I'm doing here.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Star Lin - 02-11-2015

Put John Waterstrike down for this Bacchus Shots.  Once you announce the date, I'll hopefully have time to get the evening off.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-11-2015

(02-10-2015, 02:00 PM)Tyriont Wrote: Fantastic event! You can definitely put Ty down again for next month's.

And congrats Aeylis! Knew someone from the pirate table had to take it Big Grin

want me to add mackayla as well? o3o

(02-10-2015, 02:14 PM)Telluride Wrote: Oh! Drink idea for a future installment here.

It would make the Miqo'te happy, and have that proper, "Wait, WHAT am I drinking?" Vibe:

Kumis

I even have a song for that beverage. We could even say it comes from the Unicorns that all those White Mages are taking care of, for that Magical Unicorn impact.

Yes, I AM aware of what I'm doing here.

....unicorn milk huh? ._____________________.

(02-11-2015, 12:13 AM)Star Lin Wrote: Put John Waterstrike down for this Bacchus Shots. Once you announce the date, I'll hopefully have time to get the evening off.

will do, typically it's a weekend day in late afternoon/early evenings (est) that seems to be the time most people can make it.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Tyriont - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 02:44 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: want me to add mackayla as well? o3o

I spoke to her and yes, she's in too! Big Grin

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Ciara Snow - 02-11-2015

Yes please! it was sooo much fun! Im sorry I took off a little early to miss the ending I was really really sick that night XD But i loved it so fun ty^^

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Star Lin - 02-12-2015

(02-11-2015, 02:44 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: will do, typically it's a weekend day in late afternoon/early evenings (est) that seems to be the time most people can make it.

Well, since I work retail, my schedule is kind of all over the board.  Last Sunday was a 5-11 pm shift, this Sunday is 2:30-11 pm shift, and I don't have any idea what next Sunday is going to be.  It's tricky since I need about 2 weeks notice to get any kind of change in on the upcoming schedule.  I can push it to the week before but I most likely might not get that evening off, depending on how many of put in the day/evening off before me.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-12-2015

(02-11-2015, 06:41 PM)Kyri Sagitta Wrote: Yes please! it was sooo much fun! Im sorry I took off a little early to miss the ending I was really really sick that night XD But i loved it so fun ty^^

aww hope it passed quickly, being sick sucks >|

general update: added more names to the list. :3

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 11:04 AM)Star Lin Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 02:44 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: will do, typically it's a weekend day in late afternoon/early evenings (est) that seems to be the time most people can make it.

Well, since I work retail, my schedule is kind of all over the board.  Last Sunday was a 5-11 pm shift, this Sunday is 2:30-11 pm shift, and I don't have any idea what next Sunday is going to be.  It's tricky since I need about 2 weeks notice to get any kind of change in on the upcoming schedule.  I can push it to the week before but I most likely might not get that evening off, depending on how many of put in the day/evening off before me.

oohhhhh retail is stingy with giving sundays off >.>;;;
hmm....i can try to figure out the schedule quick(er) to hopefully give you time to plan around it and possibly request the day off if need be. i just tend to give it some time because it's not clear on my end till it gets a little closer to when the actual date is.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-14-2015

(02-13-2015, 08:37 PM)Melody Wrote: I know its a little late, but so worth looking through.
Here is an album full of screenshots from the last Bacchus Shots / Midnight Moogle grand opening.

Big thank you to our in-house photographer, Wil!
Heart

Photo Album!

[Image: hey_by_clairc_artstuff-d5e3xic.gif]
anyone up for being my photo person for the next one? i could use someone since i can't get as many (or any... ;n; ) as i'd like when running these

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Cynel1 - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 02:53 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 08:37 PM)Melody Wrote: I know its a little late, but so worth looking through.
Here is an album full of screenshots from the last Bacchus Shots / Midnight Moogle grand opening.

Big thank you to our in-house photographer, Wil!
Heart

Photo Album!

[Image: hey_by_clairc_artstuff-d5e3xic.gif]
anyone up for being my photo person for the next one? i could use someone since i can't get as many (or any... ;n; ) as i'd like when running these
Whats that?

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (sign up for march!) - Divisor - 02-16-2015

I'll go! Aerius can definitely hold his liquor. Especially for money.