Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm (/showthread.php?tid=9334)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Enla - 02-05-2015

Soooooooooooooooo tempted to enter Enla... I think I'll have her spectate this first time though so she has an IC reason to join the next time around after scoping it out. Looking forward to this!

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Bahati - 02-05-2015

100 years old is not even elderly for Lalafell, right? No alcoholic old lalas in the contest? I must admit my disappointment. XD

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Telluride - 02-05-2015

As much as we revere Sounssy, it just won't do to have a Miqo'te outdrinking all of us forever... Time for practice!

Pumpkinweed Ale... hm. Come for the Pumpkin, stay for the Weed, something like that?

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 12:38 PM)Lyrik Wrote: 100 years old is not even elderly for Lalafell, right? No alcoholic old lalas in the contest? I must admit my disappointment. XD

Lalafell live as long as all the other races according to SE's lore team. The only exception are elezen, who have a slightly longer adolecense and live a few years longer. (Think being a teen in your 20s and living to 120 if everyone else makes it to 100 on average).

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 02:41 PM)Telluride Wrote: As much as we revere Sounssy, it just won't do to have a Miqo'te outdrinking all of us forever... Time for practice!

Pumpkinweed Ale... hm. Come for the Pumpkin, stay for the Weed, something like that?

it was a surprise win for sure. xD

what you do after the contest is outta my hands....
(02-05-2015, 09:22 AM)Cylin Wrote: Soooooooooooooooo tempted to enter Enla... I think I'll have her spectate this first time though so she has an IC reason to join the next time around after scoping it out. Looking forward to this!
that's fine or you could have her join in this round if you want; ic the contest is advertised by random flyers so she could have simply seen one in passing somewhere. i leave it pretty open so more people have a chance to enter (hence the low entry fee as well). however, if you're still more comfortable with her just watching this time; that's fine too, long as you have fun ;3

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - ChewableMorphine - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 09:01 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 01:04 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Flynt + booze =

[Image: t8ofCZF.gif]

The strength to raze a nation.

so are you wanting me to add your name to the list of contestants? o3o
I believe I was invited, might be another event but sure

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 04:19 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 09:01 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 01:04 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Flynt + booze =

[Image: t8ofCZF.gif]

The strength to raze a nation.

so are you wanting me to add your name to the list of contestants? o3o
I believe I was invited, might be another event but sure

hmm....i don't recall doing so but i have a bad memory sometimes and it could have easily been someone else pointing you this way. in any case; the event's open to anyone wanting to jump in on the server so i'll add you to the list :3

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (location confimred!) - Ciara Snow - 02-05-2015

Yes yes! count Mackayla Lane in! she is all for this! (im also shooing in one Tyriont Gaidal hell likely say something after work! (PLS PLS PLS MAKE US DRINK AGAINST EACH OTHER!! *begs! pleads! bribes!*

If you can't find me on Mackyla Lane ill be on
Kyri Sagitta(Main)
Or
Ciara Snow (Alt)

and if you can't find either feel free to PM me on the account Kaetara Sagitta(Always on, hubbys pc ) and ill be sure to get back to you.

I also run a RP fc in mist (plot 5 ward 6 with a bar :o)

(02-05-2015, 07:15 PM)Kyri Sagitta Wrote: Yes yes! count Mackayla Lane in! she is all for this! (im also shooing in one Tyriont Gaidal hell likely say something after work! (PLS PLS PLS MAKE US DRINK AGAINST EACH OTHER!! *begs! pleads! bribes!*

If you can't find me on Mackyla Lane ill be on
Kyri Sagitta(Main)
Or
Ciara Snow (Alt)

and if you can't find either feel free to PM me on the account Kaetara Sagitta(Always on, hubbys pc ) and ill be sure to get back to you.

I also run a RP fc in mist (plot 5 ward 6 with a bar :o)

i usually have the set up of tables drinking against each other so just make sure you two sit together and you can have a cozy couple drink off....with one or two random people xD
for now i'll add both names but make sure he shoots me a message either by posting here or in game so i know he's cool with it too. (just to be sure :3 )

ohh good to know; i'll have to come take a peek at it sometime. o3o

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Tyriont - 02-06-2015

You can make Tyriont a definite, instead of tentative Wink

Also add Wandering Lion to the list. Because this needs to be even more terrible of an idea. (Note: Lion is my alt on a separate account, so no need for separate verification from him. Y'know, 'cause he's me.)

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Tyriont Wrote: You can make Tyriont a definite, instead of tentative Wink

Also add Wandering Lion to the list. Because this needs to be even more terrible of an idea. (Note: Lion is my alt on a separate account, so no need for separate verification from him. Y'know, 'cause he's me.)
will do, but i'm gonna have to say no-go on the alt. this is actual gil on the prize/entry free and it's not fair if one person has two chances over the others, you know? :/
however if you wish to participate with your alt instead of your main for comedic purposes, that's allowed or you can even have him there to cheer. Big Grin

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Tyriont - 02-07-2015

No worries! Just Ty it is Big Grin

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Cynel1 - 02-08-2015

im comming and im bringing a date with me.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Desu Nee - 02-08-2015

But remember, no fights. THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU MR. FLYNT.

RE: The Bacchus Shots Competition (2/8 @8:30est!) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-08-2015

Best of luck to all the drinkers. Highlanders, do your people proud!
...since there're probably no Garleans for Franz to cheer for.

One of these days, I'll make it. *shakes fist at having to work on Sunday this weekend*