Hydaelyn Role-Players
Future Movies. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Future Movies. (/showthread.php?tid=9155)

Pages: 1 2 3

Future Movies. - Kage - 12-04-2014

Ok. So I've spent my recent days squeeing or not at new movie trailers.

What do you think about these future movies? Anything you're looking forward to?

For reference, the newest episode to Star Wars had its teaser trailer released.

Terminator Genisys had its trailer released today.
As someone who grew up on Terminator 2 Judgment Day I... I... I....

RE: Future Movies. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-05-2014

I wanna see that new peter pan movie. OuO

RE: Future Movies. - Blue - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 04:58 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: I wanna see that new peter pan movie. OuO
Yup, that looked neat.

I'm also curious to see what Spielberg will do to unbury Jurassic Park from its last two flops. The fact that they're going back to animatronics dinosaurs is a very positive sign to me!

Until then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjDSfbB2ok

RE: Future Movies. - Kage - 12-05-2014

@Pan: From what I can tell it's a telling of how Peter pan got to neverland? I never really got into the story so I know nothing about it ><

@Jurassic World: I noticed that they kept the Jurassic Park representation of what velociraptors look like. Trained... Velociraptors.

Oh god.

RE: Future Movies. - Telluride - 12-05-2014

One of the local Theaters is doing a full-blast movie Marathon of all the LOTR films and the two released Hobbit movies, ending right on time for the last one to premiere, completing the cycle.

I was gonna do it at my own place anyway, so... *invests in popcorn*

RE: Future Movies. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-05-2014

Yeah that's what it looks like. From what I can tell; it's mostly loosely based on the story (since I'm unsure if it was ever covered by the original play on how he got there..) but I really love fairy tale movies/shows/books that rewrite the stories. (So into Once upon a time atm as well.)

RE: Future Movies. - Mae - 12-05-2014

Star Wars -- Give us a better trailer, Disney, because right now I am less excited about the new movie than I was for the prequels (in my perfect world, episodes 1-3 wouldn't exist). And that is a Bad Thing.

Jurassic World -- When Blue told me that they were doing a new JP movie, I was horrified. JP3 had eaten up the last few crumbs left over from the original books. But then I saw the trailer... and I can't wait to see it. Also, my husband thought it was hilarous when I started screaming at the screen "Did they learn nothing from the first park?!"

Terminator -- Interested. Very, very interested.

RE: Future Movies. - Madda - 12-05-2014

[youtube]kzpGiqFBNtQ[/youtube]

Deadpool Movie. Madda hopes it's rated R.

RE: Future Movies. - Telluride - 12-05-2014

We do wants the Deadpool movie, preciousssss.... but we fears it will be mucked up.

RE: Future Movies. - Kage - 12-05-2014

Blah blah blah someone told me that having the T2 lines again was old but... AHHH THEY JUST MADE MY HEART BEAT FASTER.

Emilia Clarke (Sarah) is actually almost the same age as Linda Hamilton in The Terminator. Except Emilia Clarke looks like a 16 year old in Genisys @_@;

I rewatched Judgment Day as I own the BluRays as well as HD on Prime. I never actually was able to make out -why- John knew which Sarah was the T-1000 and then I saw it. This week. Last night. DERP. ALSO, ALSO, I now realize the complexities and stuff where John started seeing the T-800 as a father figure once they reset his CPU. As a child that always just went *whoosh* over my head. Re-watching it -after- the Genisys trailer... I wonder if the Future human rebellion reset er...older?T-800's cpu? Cause Skynet doesn't allow them to learn and think when sent out on the field alone...

Terminator is one of my favorite franchises omg. ><;

RE: Future Movies. - Kage - 04-20-2015

Since I made this thread when Star Wars, Jurassic World, and Terminator Genysis trailers (or teasers) came out..

Here are new trailers/teasers.

[youtube]aJJrkyHas78[/youtube]

[youtube]ngElkyQ6Rhs[/youtube]

[youtube]rGSxss7gWak[/youtube]

Also, I recently watched Ex Machina in its limited release and its wide release is supposedly April 24!
[youtube]XYGzRB4Pnq8[/youtube]

RE: Future Movies. - Warren Castille - 04-20-2015

I've given up watching trailers! That said, I watched the Terminator one. I... don't know how to feel about 1) the plot 2) the twist being shown off immediately.

I've got a love-hate relationship with movie trailers now. There's like, 10 Avengers trailers out now? I haven't watch any beyond the first. I'm tired of knowing all of the plot to a movie prior to seeing it. Terminator I might end up seeing just because I like Terminator, I'm definitely in for Avengers 2 and duh, Star Wars.

I'm keeping myself in the dark from now on, though.

RE: Future Movies. - Melkire - 04-20-2015

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm more excited for Jurassic World than the new Star Wars.

That said...
Show Content

RE: Future Movies. - Kage - 04-20-2015

Spoilers (let's not get into that one topic) don't really actually spoil the fun and enjoyment of what I'm watching/reading so it's ok for me. They actually tend to get me more excited, especially since trailers still act as teasers for me.

I'm a die hard (hue) Terminator fan so I'm ready.

Jurassic World is first (by what one day?).
I can't wait to see Rexxy. She's full grown now. FULL GROWN T-REX AHHHH

On the topic of Jurassic World / Park (the series), did anyone ever play the Telltale's horrible game?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park:_The_Game

There was a mosasaur in the game but I think it was a Tylosaurus which makes me sad cause I was hoping the mosasaurus in the new movie would be the same xD

RE: Future Movies. - Kage - 04-23-2015

Sorry to keep posting but I found out that Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2 is coming out in August ; ;

I can't a proper youtube trailer unfortunately.

Annnnd to the meat of this post.

The Boy and the Beast from Mamoru Hosoda!
[youtube]uifJLWoWv8c[/youtube]
Mamoru Hosoda is the same man behind the anime films, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars and Wolf Children. If you watched the Digimon Movie, he is the one behind the first two portions aka the 1st and 2nd films, but more importantly Our War Game (if you watched this and Summer Wars you can see a very familiar plot...)

I'm excited :3