Hydaelyn Role-Players
Just wondering - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Just wondering (/showthread.php?tid=9023)

Pages: 1 2

Just wondering - Jethas Zykyri - 11-21-2014

So, i've been wondering this for a while.

Are there any folks here that live on the east coast? Prefitably Taxachusetts (Massachusetts)?

Again, just an idle curiousity.  Don't feel like you have to answer or anything, but if you want to, that's fine too.

RE: Just wondering - Unnamed Mercenary - 11-21-2014

I know a few, but I'm in the land of no seasons three hours behind.

RE: Just wondering - Faye - 11-21-2014

I'm from WV myself, so along the east coast but still quite far away.

RE: Just wondering - Jethas Zykyri - 11-21-2014

Boo.  I'd love to maybe make some connections outside of the game, but seems most folks are on the PST/CST side of things.  =/ I feel so lonely.

RE: Just wondering - Steel Wolf - 11-21-2014

Central New Yorker here, so yea, EST.

Yo. <3

RE: Just wondering - Gegenji - 11-21-2014

DC Metro area here, so I get to "enjoy" our lovely Capital's traffic.

RE: Just wondering - MikoBehnen - 11-21-2014

Sunny FL over here so I'm EST here too!

RE: Just wondering - Mae - 11-21-2014

Born in Massachusetts, raised in Maine, and schooled in New Hampshire here (it was complicated). Family is still all up in that area and that's where I keep my address and clocks set to.

... Currently cruising through South Carolina, bringing 35,000 pounds of frozen chicken nuggets to Texas.

(11-21-2014, 08:00 PM)Gegenji Wrote: DC Metro area here, so I get to "enjoy" our lovely Capital's traffic.
... OhgoodgodsDCtraffic... The overpasses... being stuck 200 feet up in the air for over an hour... *muffled screams*

RE: Just wondering - Warren Castille - 11-22-2014

Eastern seaboard hooooooooooooooo~! I'm just not that far North.

RE: Just wondering - Jethas Zykyri - 11-22-2014

well, i'm glad to see i'm not the only one on the east coast, just a bit sad that no one else from mass yet.  xD Ah well.

RE: Just wondering - Kellach Woods - 11-22-2014

Same time zone, much further north.

RE: Just wondering - Dasair - 11-22-2014

Currently I'm on the West Coast, but 'home' to me is on the East Coast, actually pretty close to Mass (as in, right below it).  :>  I travel a fair amount though, but am usually back home in the EST zone around Christmas / New Years, and during the summer.

RE: Just wondering - Dogberry - 11-24-2014

Baltimore, Maryland. Home of tax-free NOTHING.

RE: Just wondering - Oscare - 11-24-2014

I'm south Hialeah, Florida. Also known as; Cuba 2.0/North Cuba. For a good reason, still EST though! We're also not burries in eighty inches of snow!

RE: Just wondering - Telluride - 11-24-2014

Florida Panhandle here, AKA The Emerald Coast, AKA The Redneck Riviera AKA Lower Alabama.

...And we're in Central Time, here. Yes, in this part of Florida.