Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition (/showthread.php?tid=9020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 08:39 AM)ArmachiA Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 09:26 AM)Alothia Wrote: Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

I'm so sorry Sad
^^^^^^^

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Alothia - 12-08-2014

(12-05-2014, 09:26 AM)Alothia Wrote: Solas romance is going to be the best and worst thing ever. I can't wait to get closer to him!

I'm so sorry Sad

Yeah, that's what I've heard. But if it's as well written as everyone says it is, I'm looking forward to having my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped all over.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 09:47 AM)Alothia Wrote:

I'm so sorry Sad

Yeah, that's what I've heard. But if it's as well written as everyone says it is, I'm looking forward to having my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped all over.

*makes squishy excited girly face* It is. It's so good and... yeah... worth it.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Stormwind - 12-08-2014

Just got this game over the weekend. Think I've already dropped twenty hours into it and have been really good at avoiding spoilers since it came out. Probably going to romance Josephine. There is something about that woman, I think its the accent.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Alothia - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 11:02 AM)MikoBehnen Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 09:47 AM)Alothia Wrote:

I'm so sorry Sad

*makes squishy excited girly face* It is. It's so good and... yeah... worth it.

I'm pushing through the zone to do his personal quest...need to get there and help him out!

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Artigan - 12-11-2014

I don't often use the word hate and mean it, as the emotion and meaning is strong, but Sera really drives me up a wall. What this chick does and how she justifies her actions may as well be frontier justice. Fucking ideologue that takes no responsibility for her actions or for the consequences that come about from her actions; nope it's all "tits up, dems da dice, and fuck rich people." Seriously, this woman is a classic case of neutralizing and totting terms like "Social justice" as a motto for: justice is whatever hot button issue I want to twist into an extreme and make seem totally legit. God, she is so fucking cavalier about death and whose life she "helps."

Sera was certainly written well for sure if a virtual character can actually piss me off.

On a lighter note: Dorian's moment with his father brought me to man tears.

The team of DAI really out did themselves with at least the character plot turns, at least for some.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Artigan - 12-11-2014

When two Diva's fight for the crown:

[youtube]ymPhHp1mi2U[/youtube]

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Artigan - 12-17-2014

SEMI SPOILER

WARNING

CLOSE

YOUR

EYES

ABORT

NOW

========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

If you romance Solas as a female elf you are in for a heart wrenching moment. I will not say whether it is a good or bad heart wrenching moment, but if you have the "feels" you will undoubtedly have some strong "feels."

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Artigan - 12-17-2014

Mythical figure damn you Dorian and Cole, mythical figure damn you. The "feels!"

[youtube]0Tha2O49hDo[/youtube]

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - TheLastCandle - 12-23-2014

Just purchased this little gem, and finally got through the painstaking process of character creation. Behold! DA Yvelont!

[Image: Xrgnt62.jpg]

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Cailean Lockwood - 12-23-2014

I love this game.
And I always romance Dorian. <3

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 12-24-2014

(12-23-2014, 08:27 PM)theincubuslord Wrote: I love this game.
And I always romance Dorian. <3

Oh Dorian... my one true soul mate <3

(curse my lady bits)

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 12-24-2014

^ Ultimate truth.

oh, Dorian ; ;

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Stormwind - 12-24-2014

Josephine Montilyet. One girl, best girl.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Clover - 01-17-2015

(11-26-2014, 09:01 AM)K Wrote: I'll be very surprised if there are any characters I'll like enough to romance when I get around to playing the game but judging by the little I have heard of Cassandra I don't think she will be one I will be interested in either, haha.

Quoting this because the irony of this post is SO HUGE at this point *endlessly amused*.

Anyway, I got Inquisition as a Christmas present (which in Spain means January 6th), so I've spent the last two weeks playing it non stop. I'm a fan of Dragon Age games, the world needs more like them ;_;

I was hoping that Cole could be romanced, but oh well. I still keep him in my party, he deserves all the love.