Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition (/showthread.php?tid=9020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-21-2014

Yup! They made sure everyone got a choice.

Sera - Female only, any race
Josephine - Anyone
Iron Bull - Anyone
Cassandra - Male only, Any race
Dorien - Male only, any race
Cullen - Female Only, Human/Elf only
Solas - Female only, Elf only
Blackwall - Female only, Any race

If you're bisexual, female and an elf, you have the most options, but they gave everyone a few options there.

I was going to romance Dorien... but uh... that didn't go as planned *Cries*

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-21-2014

Is Cassandra the other female from the Iron Bull video with the reallllly short cropped hair? I think I saw her name mentioned somewhere.

I'm finally able to play a game like this when it's "new" so I'm excited ><

I think. INB4 I try to romance Sera and she haets me instead.

I do like how they were pretty inclusive :3

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-21-2014

Yup! Cassandra is a really nice motherly type who is the biggest combat badass.
(Funnily enough, even if she doesn't go for it if you're a girl, you can still flirt with her. And it's hilarious)

God, all the women in this game are really really well done.

Fun fact about Cassie: She is in DA2 pretty much throughout the game, as the person questioning Varric while he tells the story of the video game your playing. It's really fun seeing her as a companion this go-round.

Sera is afraid of magic. Play off that, you'll be fine. She's so funny and weird. I keep her in my party at all times to listen to her talk to the other two. Her conversations are always hilarious.

Also lets all talk about what a god damn shame it is that Varric is not romanceable.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-21-2014

I shall romance (andkageflirt) with all the women.

In one playthrough or more.

All the women. *nod*

I was planning on... One thing I read is that you could be a mage and eventually a mage that uses a sword. That sounds bad ass. But if Sera is afraid of magic ; ;

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-23-2014

SO I started playing the game. Really just getting my bearings, going through everything casually.

Sword and shield human female noble.

Since I decided to romance Sera I've looked at a small variety of the "choices" that will make sure I don't piss her off.

Almost all of them are the opposite of what I'd want. I think after this playthrough I'm gonna just try to do whatever I feel like.

First, to grab that horsemaster.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-23-2014

I wouldn't worry about it TOO much. The option to Romance Sera was still there even when <Did something with Mages, spoiler>.

I got around to romancing Cullen and we didn't agree on a number of things. I believe you can convince Sera to see your point of view, which is currently whats going on with me and if you do her quests and talk to her in between missions for approval you'll be all set. Plus there are a number of side quests where she also gains approval (Just help poor people, she likes that)

When I got to <Spoiler> she was still romanceable to me despite doing something she absolutely didn't really agree with. You'll be okay.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Sophia_Grave - 11-23-2014

Damnit, Cass. Just let me love you ;-;

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-23-2014

Cass is unfortunately all about the ___ and only the ____. I mean...

>>

<<

>>

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - UltraFennec - 11-23-2014

All the characters are so well written...

I created a lady elf first, and was THIIIIIIS close to re-rolling as a Dwarf, since I'd only played humans and elves in Origins before, and DA2 obviously is human-only for the Main character...

But then I heard Solas speak, and had to suppress squeals. I don't even LIKE bald men, but DAMN. That little adorable HINT of an accent, the smoothness of his speech, the wonderful, idealistic young guy tempered by an adult's trials...

I actually had to fan myself for a moment the last time we talked. <3

EDIT: Dorian is amazing, I'll eventually get around to making a dude person to romance him, but first I need to counter this goody-two-shoes I AM AN HERO elf girl with my gives-no-fucks Qunari mage, who will get in ALL the pants. All of them. Every last one. Even Dorian's, if only to rifle through his pockets.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tiergan - 11-24-2014

(11-23-2014, 08:58 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Damnit, Cass. Just let me love you ;-;

I KNOW.

Cassandra, why. ;A;

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-24-2014

I really like Solas too, I'm gonna have to make an elf to see his romance tree and his work in the Fade is really interesting.

CASSANDRA IS A BAMF

I really like most of the characters in this game

Except you Vivienne. Except you.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-24-2014

:C Do I need to get the free voices pack so I can hear the dialogue better? Even though I lowered the other audio, dialogue is piss low and if I turn up my speakers then achievement notifications blow my ears out. :<

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Sophia_Grave - 11-24-2014

(11-24-2014, 01:01 AM)Tiergan Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 08:58 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Damnit, Cass. Just let me love you ;-;

I KNOW.

Cassandra, why. ;A;
I found it absolutely adorable that you can still try, despite the fact that she just laughs it off. My poor Inquisitor has a schoolgirl crush when she isn't sentencing people to death and slaying demons xD

Welp, I guess its time to flirt with Josephine \o/

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Aris - 11-24-2014

I've just started Dragon Age: Origins as well! Not sure what to make of it so far, but Inquisition looks great so I have high hopes. Tongue

..I've skipped most of this thread because I don't know if any spoilers are here. xD

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Eve Malusion - 11-25-2014

After bashing my head into a wall for 7 hours, messing in System32 (Which is TERRIFYING as it turns out, if you know what can happen when messing in there and do not know your way around it), and a lot of frustrations, Nvidia finally let me update drivers so I can start playing this game.

...I'm too tired to even play it now. Tomorrow will be exciting. I can finally find a Qunari man to love.