Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition (/showthread.php?tid=9020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-21-2014

Heyoooo

so I bought this game without having placed the first or Origins. It's being delivered today. I had read that there's some kind of primer thing to get newcomers caught up that seemed to imply it was a sort of tutorial. Can't seem to find it. Kotaku seems to be lying to me. Halp?

Also, who else is playing?

I know there's male on male romancing going on.
Can Kage finally romance girls like she can't irl? u.u;

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Berrod Armstrong - 11-21-2014

[youtube]rr8-5Fn_6XY[/youtube]
It's glorious. NSFW.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Kage - 11-21-2014

That video is the first thing I listened to this morning as I got out of bed and went to the toilet 2 minutes after waking up (I had to find my clothes in the dark ok. I'm too lazy to figure out what bulb is in the closet light and I'm too short to twist the cover off).

I think one of the girls wanted to join in.

Hue.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tiergan - 11-21-2014

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO ROMANCE.

THIS IS THE WORST FIRST WORLD PROBLEM EVER.

KAGE WANTS TO BE A FEMALE PC AND ROMANCE A FEMALE CHARACTER CAUSE IRL ROMANCE IS HARD. A GIRL CAN ONLY BRIBE A GIRL WITH KITTY AND SOON TOFU SO MUCH. I CAN'T STYLE HER HAIR OR EVEN MAKE HER BOOZE

WHY DO THE WOMEN SEEM NOT AS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING @_@

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Zhavi - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:12 AM)Kage Wrote: KAGE WANTS TO BE A FEMALE PC AND ROMANCE A FEMALE CHARACTER CAUSE IRL ROMANCE IS HARD. A GIRL CAN ONLY BRIBE A GIRL WITH KITTY AND SOON TOFU SO MUCH. I CAN'T STYLE HER HAIR OR EVEN MAKE HER BOOZE

Just wait a little bit for mods to come out, and maybe the devs will be kind and release a toolset.

Then you can make them look like whateeeeeeever you want.

>>

<<

>: )

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Ja'ren A'lenthin - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:09 AM)Tiergan Wrote: I DON'T KNOW WHO TO ROMANCE.

THIS IS THE WORST FIRST WORLD PROBLEM EVER.

ALL OF THEM.
Seriously.

I'm already planning out consecutive playthroughs as I do this current one. V:
And possibly thinking of shelving this current one to make a male and go after Dorian. HUE.

I've heard that they/ EA aren't particularly happy with mods like people would with Skyrim though T_T

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Dogberry - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:40 AM)Zhavi Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 11:12 AM)Kage Wrote: KAGE WANTS TO BE A FEMALE PC AND ROMANCE A FEMALE CHARACTER CAUSE IRL ROMANCE IS HARD. A GIRL CAN ONLY BRIBE A GIRL WITH KITTY AND SOON TOFU SO MUCH. I CAN'T STYLE HER HAIR OR EVEN MAKE HER BOOZE

Just wait a little bit for mods to come out, and maybe the devs will be kind and release a toolset.

Then you can make them look like whateeeeeeever you want.

>>

<<

>: )

Oh, I know what I'll mod my romance option into then.

[Image: jPDnaL8.jpg]

Mmmm-mmm-mmm...

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Zhavi - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:42 AM)Kage Wrote: I've heard that they/ EA aren't particularly happy with mods like people would with Skyrim though T_T

I didn't play 2, so I'm not sure what happened with that game (though I do know the modding community seemed just as robust as Origins) -- but with Origins they released a dev toolset that you could use to muck about with all sorts of fun things. Some people even made cutscenes, and one woman made a whole new companion that was voiced and everything. Was pretty freaking spiffy.

(11-21-2014, 11:44 AM)Dogberry Wrote: Oh, I know what I'll mod my romance option into then.

[Image: jPDnaL8.jpg]

Mmmm-mmm-mmm...

GET SOME.

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - MikoBehnen - 11-21-2014

I'm loving DA:I so so much but omg... I started it going "Meh, I'm not really interested in Cullen. He seems nice but I'm probably going to romance someone else."

Nope... I'm complete trash. He's amazing. (So is Dorian but I'm playing through as a lady elf right now so that's unfortunately a no go)

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-21-2014

NO. NO

You get SERA OKAY. SERA IS THE BEST GOD DAMN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME AND SHE ALMOST MADE ME GO LESBIAN BECAUSE SHE IS THAT GOD DAMN AWESOME.

I'm probably romancing Cullen. He did the cutest thing ever when I asked if he had taken a vow of Chastity. Blackwall is growing on me though.

I'm sorry u.u I've only seen the Bull romance walk-in video.

.... *makes eyes with Sera* *fails* *shows kitty?* *....feeds soon tofu?*

HOW TO ROMANCE. @_@

RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition - ArmachiA - 11-21-2014

I think for girls you get Sera (Who is female only, sorry boys) and Josephine. I really really like both of those characters honestly. Sera is this goofy, kind of off-the-wall elf with a pixy haircut and Josephine is a badass ambassador who takes no shit from anyone. You can't go wrong with EITHER choice.
I think Josephine is really beautiful too.
[Image: tumblr_ndec28MzvU1rvez92o2_500.png]

(<3 Sera so much omg)

Dorian is amazing but Male only (*cry*). Cullen is Alestiar light, but Alestiar is my husbando so it's totaly cool (God I love Alestair). Blackwall is pretty funny but was boring at the start. Solus is interesting but only goes for Elves (racist!), I'm not the biggest fan of Iron Bull yet but his intro was awesome.

Oh... I CAN ROMANCE HER? Choices! I can't wait to spend time uninstalling stupid crap off my computer so I can now play more things.

Does DA:I require an internet connection for PC version? I didn't pay attention.

I mean, it's not necessary to be offline but it's nice to have an offline game to mess around with when FFXIV gets DDOS'd. >.>

Very interesting that some romance options are race/gender specific. To me anyway. As I said, I have a very very passing familiarity of DA so I remember there were restrictions but to me it's interesting. Some people seem to naturally have a predisposition for ethnic backgrounds or races. Others are restricted in their sexual orientation etc.