Hydaelyn Role-Players
Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung (/showthread.php?tid=8998)

Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - feralwaffle - 11-18-2014

hey uhmmm i just started using this site for rp cause i plan on making alot of events and want people to know about them... i guess for starters on my profile i started my wiki but i ran out of room... where should i go to make more room for it?

my main function for using this site is to find more rp, and people for events. laen is a courier a few weeks back i had my first event, i hired mercenaries and people just looking for work to guard a caravan we went from uldah to upper lonesca walking and doing the fates along the way being attacked by both pirates and giant crabs.and spending some time shooing off a straggler she hadnt hired  and when we were finished i payed everyone ,( with real gill mind you but, not a whole lot just 2k a person.) and we enjoyed some time relaxing at the hot springs 

what i would like to do is get together with some local groups ( i am already in contact with one inn) and start my event a hour or two before yours taking my caravan to your events  bringing more people to enjoy you bars, fasion contests, inns ... whatever really. so please hit me up i think rp in the quicksand should be almost eradicated, and i want to bring you rpers and get your bars and events the attention they deserve.

RE: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - feralwaffle - 11-18-2014

where do i go to write my wiki? i ran out of room in my about me on my profile and would like to continue writing...

RE: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - feralwaffle - 11-19-2014

sigh, really? almost 70 views and nobody can answer a question?

RE: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - Merri - 11-19-2014

Some people can be a bit shy~

Hey there! Welcome to the RPC.

You can find a link to the wiki up above near the top of the page, as well as take this direct link here. All you need to get started is an account here on the RPC, which you can then use to log into the wiki. More specifically, if you're looking to make a wiki page for your character Laen, you can dive right in at this page.

There's a plethora of tutorials and help listed under the "Help" section on the wiki's side bar. You can also find some basic templates there to get you started on your page. There's also a quick bit of info on the main page of the wiki to help you get started if you aren't looking for anything terribly in-depth.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :>

RE: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - Edgar - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 09:41 PM)feralwaffle Wrote: sigh, really? almost 70 views and nobody can answer a question?

Yeah, that's actually pretty normal.

Maybe if you tried taking your question to say, another thread, with an appropriate title, it might attract more attention.

RE: Laen Ruelfal not so new on balmung - feralwaffle - 11-20-2014

im new to forums in general so i really dont know what im doing at all =/