Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues (/showthread.php?tid=8947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Dogberry - 11-12-2014

Where you at? Have you guys seen Limsa Lominsa lately? It's a den of thieving vermin! Let's clean this place up!

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Melkire - 11-12-2014

*cackles from behind the safety net of his diplomatic immunity and asylum in Ul'dah*

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Dogberry - 11-12-2014

Osric, I got no problems with you so long as you keep to the code.

You know. THE CODE. UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START. KEEP TO THE CODE.

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Sounsyy - 11-12-2014

/sees no one else raise hand.
/wait 30
/raises hand slowly.

Captain Mirke, temporarily assigned to the Thalassocratic Navy's 3rd Squadron, 8th Levy Tactical Unit.

/sweeps Melkire into dustpan and tosses overboard.

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Oscare - 11-12-2014

helo my nem is oskar n i am sekse

i am capten reporting for dooty

In all seriousness, WE NEED MORE MAELSTROM PEOPLE. Storm Captain Oscare doesn't like to be lonely. :<

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Aya - 11-12-2014

Keel haul the lot of 'em!

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Dogberry - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 04:35 PM)Sounsyy Wrote: /sees no one else raise hand.
/wait 30
/raises hand slowly.

Captain Mirke, temporarily assigned to the Thalassocratic Navy's 3rd Squadron, 8th Levy Tactical Unit.

/sweeps Melkire into dustpan and tosses overboard.

Hail Captain! While Dogberry's history with the Maelstrom is spotty at best, as of late he's made a deal with the Maelstrom that will allow him to keep his ship, provided he serve in whatever capacity they require. While the loose wording of the deal worries him, so far he's warming up to life within the Maelstrom, finally seeing that the Maelstrom is doing some good in the world.

I intend to make it a point to hang around Limsa more often. I see the awesomeness of The Sultansworn and The Red Wings in Ul'dah, and I think Limsa can have that, too.

Quote:helo my nem is oskar n i am sekse

i am capten reporting for dooty

In all seriousness, WE NEED MORE MAELSTROM PEOPLE. Storm Captain Oscare doesn't like to be lonely. :<

y halo thar captain letz b frenz

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Oscare - 11-12-2014

PREACH IT. 

Poor Gridania, though. No one loves them. :<

Tree Huggers....

I'd love to see some Wood Wailers and such in Gridania, but my heart bleeds Maelstrom Red.

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Sounsyy - 11-12-2014

Til Sea Swallows All!

But yisssss! Moe Maelstroms plz.

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Jancis - 11-12-2014

Jancis is more of a support role and is not an officer of the Maelstrom. She'd a medic.

She'll answer the call and bandage up enforces and villains alike. Hehehe

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - TheLastCandle - 11-12-2014

Agreed, Limsa deserves love. It was one of the foremost thoughts in my mind when doing the Rogue class quests. :3

(11-12-2014, 04:48 PM)Dogberry Wrote: I'd love to see some Wood Wailers and such in Gridania, but my heart bleeds Maelstrom Red.

Stay tuned...

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Dogberry - 11-13-2014

Yes! Wood Wailers! Woo!

If there's interest, I can make a linkpearl to coordinate Maelstrom RP.

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Melodia - 11-13-2014

Uhmmmmmmm....

*Pulls axe and dons uniform* I'm on duty!

RE: Maelstrom officers, Yellowjackets, and capital R Rogues - Nebbs - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 10:29 AM)Dogberry Wrote: Yes! Wood Wailers! Woo!

If there's interest, I can make a linkpearl to coordinate Maelstrom RP.

Nebbs is an officer, sort of, she even does back to the floor deck training.

She has a red jacket.

And more LS.. oh noes!