Hydaelyn Role-Players
A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! (/showthread.php?tid=8858)

A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Duskwright - 11-03-2014

Hey guys! Duskwright here, Tho known as Rathys Daystar in game(and on Balmung.) I've recently returned to FFXIV from a long break due to some issues that occured IC that seeped into OOC and vice versa. I also swore off roleplaying for awhile so I could focus on writing books and stuffs. (FAILED MISERABLY!) So now I have all this time on my hands and figured I'd hop back over to the RP Realm and be like "Haaaayyy Buttah cup!" so.. Hihi! So first thing I did when I got back on was Fantasia my Character. I went from Male Miqo'te to Female Roe, and managed to make the name work. (Thank god for gender neutral names.) and just recently finished my rough draft of her profile on here as well. Big Grin

I don't know what else to say. I mean, I just came back to the realm of roleplay.. So please be easy on me. ; _ ; I'm kinda lost and scared. Its dark in here. Anyone got a lamp I could borrow? Sad

RE: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Coatleque - 11-03-2014

A lamp? No. But I can shine the bright light of justice upon you if you ever come through Ul'dah!

Welcome back.

RE: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Duskwright - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 10:45 AM)Coatleque Wrote: A lamp? No. But I can shine the bright light of justice upon you if you ever come through Ul'dah!

Welcome back.

First, Did you draw your character? It looks sooo good!
Secondly: Maybe a trip to Ul'dah is in order sometime. Tongue Thanks for the welcome. ^^

RE: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Maril - 11-03-2014

I'm fresh out of lamps, all I got is this kitten 

[Image: dangerous_cat.jpg]

I hope that'll do! Welcome back Smile

(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)Sastra Wrote: I'm fresh out of lamps, all I got is this kitten 

[Image: dangerous_cat.jpg]

I hope that'll do! Welcome back Smile
Ahh! Your character art is so beautiful too! @w@
Well.. It'll remind Rathys' of her former self. I'll take it! xD Thank you. <3

RE: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Coatleque - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)Duskwright Wrote: First, Did you draw your character? It looks sooo good! ...

That would be Tiergan's work.

(11-03-2014, 10:48 AM)Coatleque Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)Duskwright Wrote: First, Did you draw your character? It looks sooo good! ...

That would be Tiergan's work.

My wallet just screeched. I think I maybe following them on tumblr.. @w@ Good lord. Their art is simply Divineeee~

RE: A RPer makes a return to the realm of RP! - Steel Wolf - 11-03-2014

From one recently returned player to another...welcome back!  :>

We've never met I'm certain, but feel free to look me up sometime if you're ever interested.  Us femRoes gotta stick together, yo.

(11-03-2014, 10:50 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: From one recently returned player to another...welcome back!  :>

We've never met I'm certain, but feel free to look me up sometime if you're ever interested.  Us femRoes gotta stick together, yo.

Well! we will definitly have to meet sometime! *fistbump* totes gotta stick together! Also welcome back to you too!! Big Grin