Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking Group(s) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking Group(s) (/showthread.php?tid=8855)

Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 11-03-2014

In the process of rewriting the first post here, will be completed once all my characters are made

List of characters and brief story.

Blades of the crimson dawn: a small group of adventurers that consist of my characters.

Floria Raine:New leader of the blades of the crimson dawn, An adventurer, gifted in healing magic. Before the calamity, she adventured with her childhood friend, a free paladin known as Vanslain, they were never far a part from each other and always covered each other's backs. They fought together during the battle of carteaneu, and were seperated when Bahamut attacked. She had spent the next five years searching for her friends lost in the calamity. During her search, she had branched out into multiple different disciplines to better help in her search, Training in the ways of the sword and shield, the axe, thaumaturgy, the fist, and eventually the ways of the domans. She continues training in different paths, a jill of all trades, though she still excels in the ways of healing and conjurery. She was recently reunited with her friends. Very shy, reserved, modest, her personality does shift when people are in danger/in need of help, where she's more focused and determined. Formerly a hyun midlander, until she drank a fantasia potion, and woke up the next morning as a miqo'te seeker of the sun.

K'yhhlia Vanslain: .Former leader of the blades of the crimson dawn, A former free paladin who goes only by the name of Vanslain. During the battle of carteaneu, she was separated from her friends and suffered a head injury resulting in amnesia. She had spent the next five years on a farm in gridenia, trying to remember her past. she spent most of her time swatting away weak pests from the crops, and eventually weakened from her former self. One day she decided he'd set out to ul'dah and enlist in the gladiator's guild, hoping to find some clues of her former life, where he met a rather brutish fellow who knew her friend, and eventually regained her memory. Although her down time has weakened her, and her muscle memory is now muscle amensia! (...yeah terrible joke, i'll just leave now...), she seeks to train herself back to her former strength so that she may once again fight by floria's side. she's sarcastic, kind hearted, devoted to his ideals, and throws herself into danger to protect others.

Amelia Fairclough: Former member of the blades of the crimson dawn, Former pirate, captain of a small, unknown group that went by The Scarlet fog. She had a reputation of being a pirate hunter, Following the code of the rogues, she went around smiting those who went against the code, taking survivors to the yellow coats. She also lived as a part time adventurer, and full time rival of Vanslain. Whenever the two met, they'd break out into battle immediately, although that was their friendship, understanding each other and their ideals through battle. She fought along side vanslain and floria during the calamity, although separated from them when bahamut attacked, injured she had went into hiding, fearing that those she had once hunted would begin to hunt her if they knew she was injured. She had went into seclusion for the next five years and has only begun to resurface. Her crew had gone their separate ways once the captain had gone missing, though they were still keeping to the code. Amelia is Proud, confident, and a warrior at heart.

Snowel Silwin: Former member of the BotCD. A miqo'te thaumaturge. Formerly a great thaumaturge who fought along with the blades during carteaneu, though her favorite staff was broken when bahamut attacked, which pissed her off and demotivated her, so she fell out of practice the next five years, wasting her time by being sorry for herself and that staff, and spending more gil than she cares to admit on courtesans. A perverted and "free minded" person, people could only politely describe her as "eccentric". She loves toying with people in various ways, such as pretending to be a pyromaniac and putting scares into people, or by acting like she doesn't understand figures of speech and what not, and then taking them in the literal sense, whatever she can do to find amusement at the expense of others. She also takes joy in tricking her childhood friend, floria, into testing out "experimental potions" which tend to be mixtures of fruit juices that she's not sure taste good or not, although is responsible for turning floria into a miqo'te by handing her a fantasia potion, and saying it wasn't fruit juice this time. She loves all forms of technology and turns into a complete fangirl at the sight of any new tech she can find, and any one who would threaten said tech within ear shot of her, best have a good health plan.

Yumei The sister (Yumei Sister ign) A Doman monk. Fights with her fists and legs. Values strength of all sorts above all else (Physical strength, strength of the heart, strength of character, ect). Known as "The sister" As she's often playing the big sister role to all those she's familiar with. Raised as a monk at a young age, she was fighting in the resistance against Garlemond until her close friend and ally, Koi, had suffered a terrible injury in combat, knowing that Koi would sooner die than retreat, she lifted her friend over her head and dragged her along to the next boat to Eorzea. injured herself, They seek to become stronger and gain powerful allies to aid in the liberation of doma and the fall of the empire.

Koi Kurutsu A proud doman Soldier, places honor and tradition and her pride above much else. Fighting in the resistance with her friend Yumei, she suffered an injury in battle, After killing the garleans responsible, she was about ready to charge off ready to die against even more, until dragged against her will into a boat to eorzea. She follows Yumei around, trying to get stronger and beyond her old limitations, though she's rather anti social and tends to get herself on people's bad sides quickly due to her prideful nature and sense of honor.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - Dartamian N'astal - 11-11-2014

Hmm, it just so happens that my character, Dartamian N'astal is in the market for a reliable healer.  I don't want to use the term "sidekick" because I have gotten bad results from that word.  But allow me to give you a bit about Dartamian.

Dartamian actually use to be a pirate and one of the worse kind to boot.  He sailed under colored flags with a buccaneer crew of villainy. However, Dartamian soon longed for a higher purpose in his life and so a mutiny was aroused amongst the crew.  This did not end well for Dartamian.  He found himself adrift out at sea.  Lucky for him, a merchant ship bound for Lominsian shores found him and rescued him...

This led me to the into scene for the maurader and I have pretty much gone with the flow from there.  I try to RP the main story of the game but of course I make variations so that I do not metagame or mess up anyone else's RP.

But NEwho, I am looking for a healer to just explore all Eorzea has to offer.  I am playing as a Warrior and will most likely try to play the role of the dumb, meat-head tank persona.

Maybe we could help each other out?!

RE: Seeking Group(s) - Faye - 11-11-2014

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! \o/ It's good to have you here! I'm happy to role-play anytime! Faye is a healer and protector, too, so I think they could get along. Smile

RE: Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 11-12-2014

I'd certainly enjoy rping with you guys, if you catch me at the sleeping sands, feel free to send me a poke. it might be hard to find me online since my work schedule kinda makes my log in times somewhat sporadic, so you can try catching me at my skype Saber.Vanslain to set something up.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 11-26-2014

Well, i have an FC and a couple of Linkshells going on Floria, always looking for more linkshells, but i'm starting to put (minimal) work on my alts now, so i'll be looking for linkshells and people to rp with on them as well

Current alt: Snowel Silwin.

Some could only politely describe her as an eccentric. An enthusiast of all sorts of magic, and technology. A mage and researcher, and self proclaimed "Queen of the perverts". An adventurer who focuses on black magic and the "finer" points of life.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 12-07-2014

updated the first post with information on my current characters.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - Steel Wolf - 12-07-2014

Sounds like Amelia and Steel would get along rather famously together. ^^

RE: Seeking Group(s) - Oli! - 12-07-2014

Oliwat is a pretty cool guy who also does the magic thing.

He'd be down with talking with your Thaumaturge.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 12-07-2014

I'm more likely to be found on Floria Raine or Snowel Silwin lately, since i'm obsessively trying to complete some classes on floria before i put more effort into my alts, but feel free to ask to rp with a certain character if you catch me online.

RE: Seeking Group(s) - FloriaRaine - 12-27-2014

Updated previous character's information, and added in my last characters (for now~). If you'd like to rp with any of my characters, it's best to try and contact Floria Raine first, or try me through my skype, Saber.Vanslain