Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Iroha <DOMA> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Iroha <DOMA> (/showthread.php?tid=8798)

Pages: 1 2 3

Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 10-28-2014

[Image: gE61nFb.jpg?1]

Iroha is a growing group dedicated to giving a place for those who fled Doma that have yet to find a place of their own. Together we can overcome the adversity fate has delivered to us to prove that while we are scattered and battered, we are far from broken.

We wish to remain faithful to the lore SE is giving us with reasonable use of grey areas as we delve more into new content as it becomes available.

Currently lead by a warrior-miko named Haihane Shiranui, Iroha is about tranquility with the knowledge that peace sometimes must be kept by a firm and able hand, not just by spirit alone.

Haihane's goal is to purchase a house to turn into a shrine and dojo for our people to train and find solace at when they aren't about adventuring.

Ancestors and Spirits watch over us.

Who can join?

Any Doman characters as well as any sympathizers and associates. Class need not apply so no worries there.

Contact Haihane or any of our officers for more info.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 11-01-2014

It seems very few people are interested in this so it will likely remain a linkshell due to people desiring to stay in another FC or only wishing to join one that's already ranked up and in possession of a house.

Thanks for the views anyway...

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Azureus Scipio - 11-01-2014

Don't throw the towel in just yet. It took awhile for our FC Regnum Garlemald to get people instrested. we only had 3 or 4 members for a few weeks. Just need to wait for the right people to see this thread.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 07:15 AM)Azureus Galthens Wrote: Don't throw the towel in just yet. It took awhile for our FC Regnum Garlemald to get people instrested. we only had 3 or 4 members for a few weeks. Just need to wait for the right people to see this thread.

We will see.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Azureus Scipio - 11-13-2014

BUMP!

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Izayoi - 01-10-2015

Hmh, is this still an Idea, or did you decide to give up?
And I guess for me the biggest question would be if its a mainly US or EU fc Smile

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 01-16-2015

(01-10-2015, 06:02 AM)Izayoi Wrote: Hmh, is this still an Idea, or did you decide to give up?
And I guess for me the biggest question would be if its a mainly US or EU fc Smile

I totally overestimated the idea and was forced to give up, I am sorry. And to answer you question, no idea, but I am US. I may be fantasiaing my Doman into an Au Ra.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Ashren Dotharl - 01-16-2015

I think because we know so little still about Doma beyond that it's very heavily influenced/inspired by Japanese culture, some folks are still apprehensive about playing a Doman (compared to say an Ishgardian or an Garlean), so there may not be as much demand for a full on FC currently.

Perhaps once Heavensward comes out, if we get more info on Doman history and lore more people will have an interest in something like this.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 01-16-2015

(01-16-2015, 06:10 AM)Ashren Snow Wrote: I think because we know so little still about Doma beyond that it's very heavily influenced/inspired by Japanese culture, some folks are still apprehensive about playing a Doman (compared to say an Ishgardian or an Garlean), so there may not be as much demand for a full on FC currently.

Perhaps once Heavensward comes out, if we get more info on Doman history and lore more people will have an interest in something like this.

*shrug* Its possible, who knows. I'll hang onto the FC for now.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Blue - 01-16-2015

I'd like to ask (thought it's still rather early for this) if you also run a LS for wanna-be members who do not wish to part with their Free Companies. I plan to transform/name change two of my characters to become Doman Au Ras when 3.0 hits, but I'd like to keep the rooms the current two characters have made inside our own FC, since other members use them a lot (we use private rooms to add public areas to our house for everyone to use, one is a bathroom, the other a study room, another a laboratory, etc...).

So yes, do you have LSs to hand over for who can't be an FC member? Of course, ICly my Au Ras would still hang in yours instead. I just don't want to take away rooms to my FC members.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Izayoi - 01-16-2015

Well, seems to me it could work just as well for Au Ra as for Domans. Maybe with a few tweeks along the way. For me it's an interresting idea, but on the other hand being lonely Eu player is a US fc wouldnt really work. The linkshell would be inrresting either way :-)

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 01-21-2015

Yes, there is a linkshell... however it has also been inactive for some time, with some of the active members leaving because of it.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Chris Ganale - 01-22-2015

Would that I'd gone trolling the LS directory earlier. Me and my ladyfriend have a pair of Domans who are looking to rebuild their destroyed swordsmanship school in Eorzea and while I can't speak directly for her, I think it a reasonable assumption that we'd like to get involved with other Doman RPers.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - TheWizard - 01-22-2015

(01-22-2015, 12:34 AM)Chris Ganale Wrote: Would that I'd gone trolling the LS directory earlier. Me and my ladyfriend have a pair of Domans who are looking to rebuild their destroyed swordsmanship school in Eorzea and while I can't speak directly for her, I think it a reasonable assumption that we'd like to get involved with other Doman RPers.

Hey that sounds like a cool idea. My own Doman wishes to rebuild a shrine to their Gods.

For those interested in LS invites and the like, just either post the chars names on here for send them to me so I can look for you when I'm online.

RE: Iroha <DOMA> - Chris Ganale - 01-22-2015

My character in question is Seno Nakakami, but I don't get on him often unless prompted or I feel the wild hair up my ass to try to farm CT for the MNK gear for his retainer.