Hydaelyn Role-Players
Yo, Fresh is my return baby - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Yo, Fresh is my return baby (/showthread.php?tid=8788)

Yo, Fresh is my return baby - SaintEaon - 10-27-2014

For no one who's heard that song ignore the title. 

So my name is Kyle, I'm probably definitely regetting this game on Friday when I get paid because I don't have the money to get it today or tomorrow and I'm the world's biggest RPer. I've been wanting to get it for awhile but I actually just now got a PS4 and escaped the grasps of the Xbox 360 so I can't wait to get back and do things with everyone and have fun and be wonderful. 

OOCly, I'm 22 and a Competitive RTS player rockin' on dat SC2. I know several pro players like Liquid'HerO (my personal HerO), and EG.HuK (the guy that made me want to play Protoss). I stream a lot, and will probably always be streaming because I love interaction with other players be it in competitive FPS, RTS, Strategy, or even games like EA: UFC. Competition is what drives me, but I also love writing and good plots and memorable characters so what you get with me is a weird mesh of constantly trying to improve and do better that comes with RTS players mixed with the drive and passion to just really try to RP as much and as well as possible.

I'm probably going to be playing Gladiator, Archer or Rogue because swords are my thing, but I also love the stylish look and feel to Archers/Rogues. I also enjoyed both Archer and Gladiator in FFXIV's Vanilla which I bought collectors edition for because I was in High School at the time and didn't wait for reviews and thought preordering was cool (actually the box and all it came with is really, really, really sick). I mean I know you can change classes and I likely will, but I'm just not a huge fan of Axes so that kinda rules warrior out for me and ninja's a lil' bit cliche for my tastes. 

Anyway I hope to see you all in game this weekend and I love you all very much,

You have a dandy day, baby.

RE: Yo, Fresh is my return baby - Parvacake - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 07:58 PM)SaintEaon Wrote: For no one who's heard that song ignore the title. 

So my name is Kyle, I'm probably definitely regetting this game on Friday when I get paid because I don't have the money to get it today or tomorrow and I'm the world's biggest RPer. I've been wanting to get it for awhile but I actually just now got a PS4 and escaped the grasps of the Xbox 360 so I can't wait to get back and do things with everyone and have fun and be wonderful. 

OOCly, I'm 22 and a Competitive RTS player rockin' on dat SC2. I know several pro players like Liquid'HerO (my personal HerO), and EG.HuK (the guy that made me want to play Protoss). I stream a lot, and will probably always be streaming because I love interaction with other players be it in competitive FPS, RTS, Strategy, or even games like EA: UFC. Competition is what drives me, but I also love writing and good plots and memorable characters so what you get with me is a weird mesh of constantly trying to improve and do better that comes with RTS players mixed with the drive and passion to just really try to RP as much and as well as possible.

I'm probably going to be playing Gladiator, Archer or Rogue because swords are my thing, but I also love the stylish look and feel to Archers/Rogues. I also enjoyed both Archer and Gladiator in FFXIV's Vanilla which I bought collectors edition for because I was in High School at the time and didn't wait for reviews and thought preordering was cool (actually the box and all it came with is really, really, really sick). I mean I know you can change classes and I likely will, but I'm just not a huge fan of Axes so that kinda rules warrior out for me and ninja's a lil' bit cliche for my tastes. 

Anyway I hope to see you all in game this weekend and I love you all very much,

You have a dandy day, baby.
Hello and welcome! Big Grin I think you'll really enjoy the game, and there's a lot of good RPers here who can help you out with anything you may need along the way!

RE: Yo, Fresh is my return baby - Roswyn - 10-27-2014

I came into this thread for the crunked out Gucci suits. 

Was disappointed.

RE: Yo, Fresh is my return baby - SaintEaon - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 09:22 PM)Roswyn Wrote: I came into this thread for the crunked out Gucci suits. 

Was disappointed.

I mean if I had a picture... I ain't got no job, but I do in fact stay sharp.

Also which server's probably the best for someone in -7:00GMT to join? I've noticed we have two or three where RPers tend to show up

RE: Yo, Fresh is my return baby - Roswyn - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 09:35 PM)SaintEaon Wrote: Also which server's probably the best for someone in -7:00GMT to join? I've noticed we have two or three where RPers tend to show up

If you want RP you want Balmung.

Yeah it's hard to roll on and you basically have to camp the chargen schedule but the other RP servers don't have as large a population.

Well I mean that's the same on basically any RP server on any game ever. Days and early evenings are oft spent grinding and questing so that at nights we can RP, and sometimes if you're really lucky you can RP through the worlderness with some awesome people, and I'm okay with that, I just love the way the world feels if you RP through it.