Hydaelyn Role-Players
Almil *meows*! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Almil *meows*! (/showthread.php?tid=872)

Pages: 1 2

Almil *meows*! - Almil - 11-09-2010

Heya heya all!
Now that I feel abit more confident that I will continue playing after the trial I thought maybe I should tell something about myself and my RP.

I'm finnish girl age of 28. (I don't feel so old though)
I think I'm pretty good at english but I sometimes suck in spelling and such, so thank god for RP! I can talk funny! :3 *cough* Anyways...
I'm currently long-term "sick", so I have alot of time to play. I wish to see meet many people and find my little RP community that I can call home. At the moment I am in Mog House and I like the people there, but IC I still need many more contacts.

My main character is Almil Milei (about 18-y), Miqo'te. I'm planning to write about her to the wiki later.
I may have enough time and money to make another character too, if I just keep him/her less experimental and not try every damn class like with Almil, haha. No wonder I'm poor >_<
I played Lalafell called Lilinya for few days, and while I enjoyed her IC story and personality, I don't feel Lalafell is my race...

Seeking for someone to play your sibling or friend or such?

Contact me, because I'd love to join RP that is partly planned already, character with history. So if you need a sister or such, ask away, tell me how she should be and I'll think if I can RP her.
Just some wishes:
Race: Hyur or Elezen. (maybe Miqo'te if I make another)
Gender and sexuality: I can RP both male and female, and I can RP straight or bi-sexual, I have even RP gay character once for short moment. (My own characters are usually bi, like I am)

I think I have enough experience on RP to say I am moderate/heavy RPer. And I mostly play this game because of RP so poke me if you see me online, I can probably drop other things and come RP with you. Usually I don't really have other things and I'm mostly bored and people get more active when it's about midnight in my timezone *pouts* So there is reason why I might seem lazy RPer sometimes, I'm just tired ^^;;
I joined the caravan event last saturday and had fun enough time but had hard time sometimes to keep up.

Hmmmn, thats all for now, kinda sleepy today XD

Re: Almil *meows*! - Don Miqot'e - 11-09-2010

Hail Almil!

Glad to see your confident in staying in our beloved Eorzea, for she needs more souls to bring her lovely vision to life! I actually play the bi (though I generally lean towards lesbian) characters myself. Mostly cause it fits the personality of the character rather than my own interests.

Unfortunately I won't be able to roleplay in game with you till March probably, but be that as It may perhaps I can assist you with character creation and other ideas. (my main strength is forum roleplaying after all!) If you need a simple chat, feel free to pm me!

Good luck on your various adventures freind,

-Don Miqot'e

Re: Almil *meows*! - Smiling River - 11-10-2010

Hey, welcome to the RPC!

I need two half-sisters for Mason. They would have to be Hyur Midlander, tan skin tone- the rest is up to you. They wouldn't know of Mason (at least that he is related to them) until later on. I would want to know how often you play online before putting anything in stone. If you want to talk about this further, contact me.

Re: Almil *meows*! - Spartle - 11-10-2010

I LOVE ALMIL.
Pepalo does too.

Re: Almil *meows*! - Trizzip - 11-10-2010

Welcome to the RPC. Big Grin

Re: Almil *meows*! - Veedo - 11-11-2010

Spartle Wrote:I LOVE ALMIL.
Pepalo does too.

AND ONION!

Re: Almil *meows*! - Almil - 11-11-2010

*feels loved* :3

Re: Almil *meows*! - Almil - 11-29-2011

Heya guys!
I've been away looong time, waiting game to get better and active and such. Been spying some of Merri's videos in youtube now and then, they look nice btw!

Anyways, I "quit" this game earlier mostly because my bf went back to WoW and I wanted to play with him, but end of summer we kinda broke up and I haven't play WoW for couple months now. I meant to return to FFXIV earlier (like I talked to Merri and Ami) but then my pc broke and had to buy some new parts.

Now I plan to (try) return again but I'm super poor atm IRL (one rent behind) and I hear they gonna start billing the monthly gametime soon, so we'll see how much I can play! I still have alot of freetime to play though.

How's things in game? We have more EU-time players yet? Year ago it got kinda lonely when all RP events and such started around midnight my time, but I still had some nice RP and I hope people still RP!!

Hope to see you in game soon! Moogle

Re: Almil *meows*! - Smiling River - 11-29-2011

Welcome back!

RP is still kicking, although the activity server-wide seems to depend on patch releases, with people coming back to try FFXIV after updates. To be honest I RP with 2ish Linkshells outside my own, so I don't really know about anyone else. From my point of view RP is a-plenty if you know where to look, how to find it, know people, etc.

Unsure about EU population, sorry.

Re: Almil *meows*! - Merri - 11-29-2011

Great to hear from you! Been awhile ^^

As Oskar said, server activity usually peaks and then slowly hits a lull after a month or two. It's about that time, and things are rather quiet, but there's still roleplayers holding out. I still see it occasionally, though I'm rather disconnected from the community at the moment so my opinions really can't carry much weight as to exactly how much really does go on.

In other news, the game has been getting progressively better. February should be a big month for FFXIV, what with the job system coming out, so that's something to look forward to. By the sounds of it though, billing will start in mid to late December.

Anyways, I'll try and catch you in-game soon.

Re: Almil *meows*! - Almil - 09-19-2012

Ohai ohai!

I had the strangest dream about FFXIV last night and now wondering if to come back~~

Is it free to play yet? Hehe.
Male miqote yet?! Meow!
What else is new?

I wanna play, I really dooo, but finally finding something to do in real life too and don't really have money to play, but I really want tooo~~ :bounce:

Re: Almil *meows*! - Aysun - 09-19-2012

Check out the Lodestone for the latest information. A lot has happened since you left and stuff. Unfortunately it's only going to free to play til the servers go down on November 11th if you get in and pay now (if I understand it correct). I also know time is running out for anyone who wants to join the current version of the game.

The new version of the game, A Realm Reborn (2.0), will not be free to play either. You could apply for the alpha (applications are open now I think) and beta though.

Re: Almil *meows*! - Almil - 10-29-2012

Damniiit, I probably don't get money in time to be there when ARR starts, but I'll try to be back in game before the end of the year. Anyone still remember me and Almil? :cat:

Re: Almil *meows*! - Gerik - 10-29-2012

I'm relatively new, but looking forward to meeting you!
Your character looks like Aysun!

Re: Almil *meows*! - Aysun - 10-29-2012

Gerik Wrote:I'm relatively new, but looking forward to meeting you!
Your character looks like Aysun!

Crap! Cry