Hydaelyn Role-Players
A letter to The Mog House and Elements [Closed] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A letter to The Mog House and Elements [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=871)

A letter to The Mog House and Elements [Closed] - Zyanya - 11-09-2010

A letter arrives - one to each linkshell - addressed to the collective members:

Please forgive me in advance for this crude letter. I thought I had prepared myself for the permanency of my time with you, but sand castles are forever at the mercy of the fickle sea breeze. I wish I did not have to leave you.

A place from my past has appealed for me to travel with all haste to tend to a loved one… someone very close to me. He is ill with a fever the best doctors cannot identify and my immediate ‘family’ – estranged for the most part– has written imploringly for my quick return.

There was little for me to deliberate and no time to seek counsel with you or anyone. I have few acquaintances in this world and even fewer that I would call dear friends. I make no excuses for myself nor expect to illicit sympathy or worry for my case. Simply, I hope that my quick departure will not bring any undesired consequences to individuals or to the group.

I do not know if and when I will return, but I do know that I have you (collectively) to admire for providing such a welcoming experience to someone who has been so removed from most things. I have often chosen to observe from behind the curtain like an understudy learning, soaking-in, and waiting for her opportunity to perform. Her time is yet to come but for now she must stealthily bow out of this rehearsal.

May the Twelve bless and keep you all.

-Zyanya

((The Mog House and Elements are aware of my departure from the game. The reasons are unimportant but it's a combination of having too little free time and feeling as though I'm getting nothing accomplished in that limited time. I am truly crushed as I enjoyed developing the character of Zyanya and working on her letters when I could. I thought to continue this side project after my departure but it doesn't seem to make much sense. Many thanks to those of you who gave me feedback on Zy's letters. I'll be doing some housekeeping on Zy's Wiki entry as soon as I can.

This is also a farewell to the RPC and a hearty thanks to all of you for helping to support and grow such an interesting community of roleplayers. I might lurk from time to time if that is okay.

If situations change I may return one day. I am sorry I didn't get to know more of you in game and I'm equally sorry for not not being able to get Zy more actively involved. I would have been elated for her to have made more friends, as anti-social as she was!

All the best,

x))

Re: A letter to The Mog House and Elements - Spartle - 11-09-2010

(( We'll miss you Zya and wish you the best of luck! You're always welcomed at Mog House if you're able to return. Heart ))

Re: A letter to The Mog House and Elements - DAISHI - 11-09-2010

((Sad to see you go Zy. Be well and don't be afraid to be in touch.))