Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=8700)

Hello Balmung! - Jethas Zykyri - 10-19-2014

Not entirely new to Blamung (Since i've been playing since launch), but! I am somewhat new to here! So...

What would you lovely people like to know?

As far as my RP knowledge goes, i first started role playing in the good old days of AoHell and those lovely chat rooms (sadly enough this was when Lion King was also rather popular, so...um...yeah...).  I most stuck to IM and Message board Role playing for several long years until i finally gave into peer pressure (thanks to two of my closest friends), and bought World of Warcraft a year before Burning Crusade came out.  That was the very first MMO i had ever played and learned to Role play in.  From there i migrated to games like Rift, The Secret World (though not much RP happened there, that was just a game i used to beat shit up), Guild Wars 2, Star Wars The Old Republic, and finalyl Final Fantasy 14 ( could be forgetting a game or two, but all the ones listed were the ones i put the most effort into).

In my spare time (when not engrossed in RP and PVE in game) I like to draw, write stories, make my own music (maybe someday i'll like some stuff for you to hear).  I'm a Graphic Designer (unemployed atm), and pretty much just a very creative person.

Presently I have about four characters that i play regularly on Balmung (Haven't gotten around to bios and such yet for them, at least not out of our Enjin page).  You'll often times see me running around on Jethas Zykyri, Jia'khan Voskos, Ryuuza Mchalahan, and Renuka Garajy.  Yes i know one character can be all things, but i like a few different options.  If one happens to be so badly injured that he/she is stuck in bed rest, then i can hop to someone else and still enjoy the game ICly.  I run a small Free Company in game named Order of Ravenstar (you can find a recruitment thing in the Linkshell section). 

Other then that I can't really think of anything else to really put.

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

And just for the sake of showing off... (yes this is mine, i made it.  =P )

[youtube]3JnpBaCNsao[/youtube]

RE: Hello Balmung! - Marisa - 10-21-2014

Hello new friend! Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Hello Balmung! - g0ne - 10-21-2014

Hello and welcomies! 

So many cool, talented people! Bouncy (Makes me feel like a sad little rock, lol)

RE: Hello Balmung! - Jethas Zykyri - 10-21-2014

Aw Eleni! Don't feel that way.  I'm sure you've got a talent in something.  =D Everyone has something special about themselves.  =)

And thank you for the warm welcomes!

RE: Hello Balmung! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 07:14 AM)Eleni Wrote: Hello and welcomies! 

So many cool, talented people! Bouncy (Makes me feel like a sad little rock, lol)

(10-21-2014, 12:58 PM)Jethas Wrote: Aw Eleni! Don't feel that way.  I'm sure you've got a talent in something.  =D Everyone has something special about themselves.  =)

And thank you for the warm welcomes!

Eleni definitely does! 

And welcome to the RPC! If you ever happen to find a "Franz Renatus" trotting about in red, I'm likely IC. (Or just shoot me a /tell). A lot of Balmung is open-world RP. A lot of the RPers aorund will put a "walkups ok" or similar message in their search info as well. Smile

RE: Hello Balmung! - Jethas Zykyri - 10-21-2014

I myself have put a similar tag on all of my characters.  That was a trick i learned shortly after launch.  =)

And thanks for the welcome.  =D