Hydaelyn Role-Players
Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] (/showthread.php?tid=8683)

Pages: 1 2

Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Arrelaine - 10-17-2014

Join the Harbingers of Dawn in their ghoultastic Masquerade Ball next week! The Company's basement floor will be clear for some wicked dancing, and everyone will look mysterious with their masks on. Is that a ghost or ghoul behind that mask?! The bar will be open with our bartenders, serving horrific drinks and snacks. Participate in our contests and a chance to get a prize!
Games:

Story circle: Everyone in the game will form a circle in the room, and starting with one person, we'll go around and around adding to the story! Keep it in the theme, silly or scary!

Contests:

Ghastly Finger Food: Bring your most spooky 'finger' foods and snacks! Best presentation and taste wins!

Spooky poetry: Bring your original spooky poem to recite in front of the crowd! It must be original! ((No cheating and using Poe poems!))

Costume Contest: And finally! What's a spooky ball without a costume contest? Come with your best on, and remember to hide your face!

When: Next week, during the usual time for the Harbinger's tavern! ((Oct 23rd 9pm EST))
Where: Plot 21, 3rd Ward in the Mists.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Faye - 10-18-2014

Times are in eastern time, by the way! Big Grin I look forward to seeing you all there! Thanks, Arrelaine!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Antain - 10-18-2014

*ruffles through closet of fancy clothes*

Must...find...something...for Jaques...

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Menelwen - 10-23-2014

Raid starts just as the ball does. Oh well. :<

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Dogberry - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 02:04 AM)Menelwen Wrote: Raid starts just as the ball does. Oh well. :<

Aw man, I was hoping for a repeat of the last masquerade party!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Menelwen - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 09:44 AM)Dogberry Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 02:04 AM)Menelwen Wrote: Raid starts just as the ball does. Oh well. :<

I'm sorry. :< Next time!

Dog will just have to visit her at her tavern and tell her all about it. c:

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Dogberry - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 10:59 AM)Menelwen Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 09:44 AM)Dogberry Wrote:

I'm sorry. :< Next time!

Dog will just have to visit her at her tavern and tell her all about it. c:

Most definitely!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Kisumi - 10-23-2014

Sounds fun! I'll be there!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Faye - 10-23-2014

Event begins in 35 minutes! I look forward to seeing you all there!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Parvacake - 10-23-2014

Lili, Ado, and Locke are coming. Ado is just too...freakin'...bluh @.@ vikjvhnav

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Arrelaine - 10-24-2014

Thank you all sooooo much for coming! It was such a huge event! And thank you for being patient during the costume contest, the judging panel was thrown together last minute, I wasn't expecting there to be so many people. I was hoping to do crowd favorite, but there were around twenty of you so I thought that would take up waaaay too much time!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Faye - 10-24-2014

Thank you all for coming out! Big Grin The turn out was great... and huge!! I apologize to anyone who got locked out of the FC house--I didn't even know that was possible! We're slowly but surely saving for a larger estate to better host our events in the future. It was a lot of fun tonight, and there were so many great costumes! Thanks to everyone who came, with a special thanks to our costume contest judges and those who donated toward the prizes, and a huuuuge thanks to Arrelaine for throwing this all together!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - DreamedReality - 10-24-2014

Thanks for the fun time! Was fun to see so many different costumes and outfits.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Aya - 10-24-2014

Sooooooo many costumes! Bouncy

RE: Harbingers of Dawn's Masquerade Ball [Oct 23rd 9 PM] - Faye - 10-24-2014

Also, we apologize for apparently crashing the server. We partied too hard.