Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Free Wing Society - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Free Wing Society (/showthread.php?tid=8445)

Pages: 1 2

Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 09-29-2014

[Image: 1898001.jpg]
The Free Wing Society~

The Free Wing Society (DOVE) was founded by a Hyur woman named Lilithium Altair (now Lilithium Rinannis). Native of Ul'dah who has also spent the last nearly two decades in Limsa Lominsa, she started the company on her own with the help of a few friends after leaving a previous company due to lack of work opportunities. Going off of an old business model her and her late husband once spoke about years prior, she formed the company as a job placement business of sorts. Helping those with any kind of marketable skill (domestic and otherwise) find employment opportunities and a place to practice their trade.

From helping placate pirates to examining a carbuncle pendant to helping manage private and domestic disputes and more, there is very little the Society will or won't do! With such an eclectic group of employees, everyone is welcome to come and be a part of Lili's group of 'doveling's!

OOC: We have a guild site with forums for peoples' stories and for general notices, RP job listings, and more! Progression runs starting up again after a brief hiatus, IC dungeon and FATE runs, plenty of PvE opportunities, EU and US players with someone on nearly all the time, bouts of PvP, a medium house located in Ward 4/Plot 46 of the Lavender Beds, and more!

Contact and LP information located above Bouncy
Recruitment opened as of: 3/16/2015

Upcoming plans for 2.5-3.0
  • The Free Wing Society will no longer be a staffing company by the time of 3.0! Instead, RP has slowly been shifting us towards the end goal: airships, airships, OMFG airships! *ahems* The Society will have the airships they have ICly in the works finished by the time of the expansion, going from staffing company to adventuring pioneers to seek out the secrets of the new world with the partnering front of a delivery and messaging service!

• TONS of RP storylines and character concepts that will only continue to grow as we have more information off the coming patches and expansions to go off from! With such a creative team of members, the possibilities have been endless!

• We will be switching from a more medium-ish RP FC to full on roleplay with PvE mixed in as a less dominant feature leading into 3.0! Already RP has been our main feature and 2.5 has been out for barely a month!

• Also highly dependent on MSQ and the expansion: The Society will start to get involved more and more with the conflict and various different positions concerning the dragonkin! From battles, negotiations, and possibly more! The idea will still be the same regardless of what is released, but we'll situate ourselves as we go. [Image: smile.gif]

Many of our members are already getting prepared for what's to come! From leveling up crafts to get the latest items available to ourselves and our members, gearing for raids with the newly instilled FC raid nights every Tuesday, to character story progression, and more!

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 10-15-2014

Due to the influx of new members and all the inquiries to joining I've shut down recruitment for the time being and am accepting no new members until we get more adjusted with the numbers we currently have Smile Currently we have 15-20 active members who are on nearly every day! I'll post updates as they come.

If you're still interested in the Society check back in a week or two! o/

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 10-17-2014

U P D A T E S !
[Image: large.gif]

• Site has been updated! All information is current with an upcoming member index that lists each character's skills and trades that can be used for individual hire!
  • Recruitment is still currently closed but I will be reopening it 11/1, the day after Halloween!
  • If you are interested in a FC alliance, please send me a private message so the details and specifics may be discussed. Our Society page lists description and current alliances and affiliates!

• I will be posting public events here on the site that any and all may attend! Look for them in the future! Big Grin

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 10-27-2014

Happy incoming 2.4, everyone! Hope you all enjoy yourselves and get in as much content as possible. Big Grin

RE: Free Wing Society - TheShii - 10-28-2014

*touches*

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 08:21 PM)TheShii Wrote: *touches*
*squeaks!* Interested? Big Grin

I wouldn't mind. would give me a chance to get my grubby lil garlean finga's on ya <3

(10-28-2014, 08:51 PM)TheShii Wrote: I wouldn't mind. would give me a chance to get my grubby lil garlean finga's on ya <3
*flailpurrspeegigglesnort*

(10-28-2014, 08:56 PM)Lilithium Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 08:51 PM)TheShii Wrote: I wouldn't mind. would give me a chance to get my grubby lil garlean finga's on ya <3

like picking up an excitable puppy kitten xD

(10-28-2014, 09:22 PM)TheShii Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 08:56 PM)Lilithium Wrote:

like picking up an excitable puppy kitten xD
Puppycat Big Grin

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 11-01-2014

U P D A T E S
[Image: 0Wp6Ilq.png]
  • RECRUITMENT HAS REOPENED! Laugh
  • We have our Fall Social and Fundraiser which is listed on our site as well as on the event section of RPC!
  • We are no longer doing SB runs as an FC but instead are going to start developing PvP events, more IC runs, a job faire, and more!
  • Gil is slowly being raised to upgrade us to a medium plot in the Lavender Beds!
If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game (Lilithium Altair) or here on the thread or by private messages!

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 11-11-2014

Our Rules have been updated! For those interested you're welcome to take a peek at them here!

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 11-17-2014

We have now upgraded to a medium house! Located in Ward 4 Plot 46 of the Lavender Beds Smile And the Linkshell information listed here as well as the tabs has been updated!

RE: Free Wing Society - AetherBaby - 11-17-2014

This FC seems really interesting, are you recruiting currently? I hope so, I'm really hoping to find an active RP FC and this one looks good ^__^

RE: Free Wing Society - Parvacake - 11-26-2014

U P D A T E S

• Contact info has shifted with a turn in officers and members! Locke Rinnanis/Orrian Servais and Lilithium Altair are now primary modes of in-game contact, or just message Lili here on the forums or Enjin! Smile
  • Recruitment is still open until further notice!
  • Progression runs have taken an official hiatus with peoples' work and school schedules fluctuating. Will likely have to move to another day besides Tuesdays and will post the new time and/or date when able!
  • IC Dungeon runs on Sundays will occur per FC interest as weekends are becoming busier for people in game and in real life Smile
  • Various parts of the DOVE enjin site will be getting coding and other tune-ups within the next week or two! Will post an update when it's finished!

Every one have a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas season~!