Hydaelyn Role-Players
Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight (/showthread.php?tid=8320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Roen - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 02:54 PM)OttoVann Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 02:52 PM)Roen Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 02:05 PM)OttoVann Wrote: As long as the meeting also involves you so that I can flirt, I'm game.

Give me an EST time and consider it a date.

I have an idea that some of my gems got raided and lost. I could craft up 10 or so HQ Rubies and that's worth between 300-500k in gil. Thats a big enough loss to get my attention I guess. Trade them to you or something who knows.

I will get back to you on the time. Need to touch base with Taeros' player. Smile

Alright just remember I like a red dress.

HaHa! Well. Um. Roen would not be there... since she is actively working against the Syndicate and Jameson. Buuut I am sure I can arrange for a certain Highlander bard to show up if Otto needs some female enticement.

(09-17-2014, 03:15 PM)Oscare Wrote: If you need another sexy pirate, you know what chocolate highlander to report to!

/shades

Oscare, I think we have an in for you already into the plot?

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Oscare - 09-17-2014

I thought we did, but I never heard from anyone afterwards. DX I'm not sure if I missed a memo or something, which may very likely be the case.

FUCK YOU DOUBLE POSTS

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - OttoVann - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 03:18 PM)Roen Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 02:54 PM)OttoVann Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 02:52 PM)Roen Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 02:05 PM)OttoVann Wrote: As long as the meeting also involves you so that I can flirt, I'm game.

Give me an EST time and consider it a date.

I have an idea that some of my gems got raided and lost. I could craft up 10 or so HQ Rubies and that's worth between 300-500k in gil. Thats a big enough loss to get my attention I guess. Trade them to you or something who knows.

I will get back to you on the time. Need to touch base with Taeros' player. Smile

Alright just remember I like a red dress.

HaHa! Well. Um. Roen would not be there... since she is actively working against the Syndicate and Jameson. Buuut I am sure I can arrange for a certain Highlander bard to show up if Otto needs some female enticement.

(09-17-2014, 03:15 PM)Oscare Wrote: If you need another sexy pirate, you know what chocolate highlander to report to!

/shades

Oscare, I think we have an in for you already into the plot?

Ive been on a bit of a midlander binge lately, but I suppose I could settle for another highlander.

Very well, beautiful woman in a (preferably) red dress and I will be there. Tell them to show up hungry once business is concluded they'll be eating dinner with me without a doubt.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Coatleque - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 03:23 PM)OttoVann Wrote: Tell them to show up hungry once business is concluded they'll be eating dinner with me without a doubt.

Damn he works fast...

(09-17-2014, 03:32 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 03:23 PM)OttoVann Wrote: Tell them to show up hungry once business is concluded they'll be eating dinner with me without a doubt.

Damn he works fast...

I'm flattered and honored whenever the great Lady Crofte gives a humble man such as myself such high praise.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Verad - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 01:58 PM)Roen Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 01:30 PM)Verad Wrote: I'm interested in doing something, but apart from Verad's personal connection to Roen I can't reasonably see how he would break from routine to go to Limsa on this point. Suggestions are welcome.

Hm... I can possibly draw you in Verad. We should brainstorm something.

Are you going to be on tonight though in Ul'dah? There may be a meeting he may be interested in.
Verad has dinner plans in Limsa itself tonight(so if anything's happening around the Bismarck, he may be there), but can be present if the meeting is a late one. Keep me posted.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Aya - 09-17-2014

So that's why everyone is in Limsa and leaving Aya lonely at the Quick Sand :-]

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Zac Evans - 09-17-2014

Oh GOD I want in on this!!!

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Roen - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 03:19 PM)Oscare Wrote: I thought we did, but I never heard from anyone afterwards. DX I'm not sure if I missed a memo or something, which may very likely be the case.

Nothing has changed from that premise that we already discussed.

I am assuming you and Jancis will be at that certain place at that certain hour once we decide when and where that will be... >_>

(09-17-2014, 06:15 PM)Zac Evans Wrote:
Oh GOD I want in on this!!!

Well, since you are part of Red Wings security and I think some of the members might get involved...

As for those who do not have hooks yet...

I am leaving you all in Natalie's hands. MUHAHAHA.

Aha! Okay, we shall be ready! Aye aye, cap'n. Yas yas.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Aldotsk - 09-17-2014

I gotta have a session with Roen and Nero sometime this week to discuss further matters before huge battle that might happen. 

Quote:Current Anelia's synopsis:
Ordered by the Syndicates just like Natalie, Anelia is now forced to pursue Nero Lazarus. However, she means to disobey the order and try to understand the man through Roen; who is her friend and also former student. Anelia trusts Roen's judgement - but it could be a possibility that Nero could be deceiving her. Any case that happens, Anelia means to find out Nero's motives and place her ultimatum whether she has to aid her friend or her comrade, Natalie. 

(09-17-2014, 06:42 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: huge battle that might happen. 

Quote:Current Anelia's synopsis:
Ordered by the Syndicates just like Natalie, Anelia is now forced to pursue Nero Lazarus. However, she means to disobey the order and try to understand the man through Roen; who is her friend and also former student. Anelia trusts Roen's judgement - but it could be a possibility that Nero could be deceiving her. Any case that happens, Anelia means to find out Nero's motives and place her ultimatum whether she has to aid her friend or her comrade, Natalie. 

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Otto dont do that. Ill happily avoid that after I do my business and meetings.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-17-2014

Natalie is not exactly being covert in Limsa, she's highly open about her activities there. So anyone who is interested is free to send me a tell, or just shout in FoM, and our chars can talk.

RE: Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight - Yangh - 09-17-2014

This all seems mighty interesting. Yangh is infact around the La Noscea area right now. She only dips into the city for things she can't get out in the wild. Big Grin