Hydaelyn Role-Players
Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players (/showthread.php?tid=8285)

Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Caedmon Scythean - 09-15-2014

Hey guys I made a Destiny clan for FFXIV players to join.

It's called Azure Vanguard

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/278818

Right now it's in group mode till enough people play, but I know a lot of different people from my different LSes that are playing and it would be way more helpful for us all to be able to grab each other from one spot for fireteams.  The raid is coming out soon and it'd be great to have a full on Balmung/Excalibur/(insert guardian here) group going.

I'm 

Caedmon Scythean on Balmung in FFXIV

Scythean on PS4 (this is where my main character is)

[email protected] on Xbox One

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Nyx Ashkala - 09-15-2014

Scottishpumpkin for me on the PS4 and I also stream daily on twitch under he same name.

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Oroban - 09-15-2014

I'm only light 24, I'm a poor babby hunter. ;_;
(And so far my only legendary is a GODDAMN SUPER AWESOME TITAN CHESTPIECE FFFFFF. PS, Sigmars_Grace on ps4 for my psn id~)

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Pipituu - 09-16-2014

Yes!

My PS4 is JCoalMoreSun

Hopefully we can get some FFXIV peoples grouped up.  We can challenge all the prepubescent tweens and hormonal teens with our developed brains and disposable income.

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Aldotsk - 09-16-2014

Kjiyoonit

I am a nub. The only thing I had been doing was punching things and I am still lvl 6 Sad

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Foxling - 09-16-2014

Piikyo on PS4.

Haven't played it in a couple of days admittedly, got distracted by FFXIV.

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Oroban - 09-17-2014

I tried the new raid tonight? Oh my god our colons got so destroyed. Our fault for going in a bit underleveled, but oh god. You need to put together the six man group on your own, no matchmaking, and unless  you're all light 26+, you won't stand a chance. I have until monday to get my ass in gear (Metaphorically and literally) so I can get the weekly lockout complete before it resets!

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Val - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 05:07 AM)Oroban Wrote: I tried the new raid tonight? Oh my god our colons got so destroyed. Our fault for going in a bit underleveled, but oh god. You need to put together the six man group on your own, no matchmaking, and unless  you're all light 26+, you won't stand a chance. I have until monday to get my ass in gear (Metaphorically and literally) so I can get the weekly lockout complete before it resets!

I'm 25 on my console ;-; it's a shame I'm not able to play with you guys.

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Oroban - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 05:12 AM)Val Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 05:07 AM)Oroban Wrote: I tried the new raid tonight? Oh my god our colons got so destroyed. Our fault for going in a bit underleveled, but oh god. You need to put together the six man group on your own, no matchmaking, and unless  you're all light 26+, you won't stand a chance. I have until monday to get my ass in gear (Metaphorically and literally) so I can get the weekly lockout complete before it resets!

I'm 25 on my console ;-; it's a shame I'm not able to play with you guys.
I'm a scratch below 25. We had 2 25's, 3 24's, and a 27 in our group. Of us all, the only one able to do much more than die terribly was the 27. Basically we didn't get past the first room, which consisted of three pads you have to clear, and then keep clear of constantly spawning vex to summon the spire and open the door. Unfortunately each wave for each pad summons a Praetorian, which essentially oneshotted all of us but the 27. Oof.

(On the bright side, if I keep up collecting strange coins, I could get an exotic armor this weekend! And a vanguard weapon too, most likely, so that'd help a ton.)

RE: Destiny Clan for FFXIV players - Gharen - 09-17-2014

Also have another thread Over ---> Here for folks that are playing.

My ps4 name is Agrojagg

don't be surprised if a few of you get invites from me tonight.