Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hola! Hiya! Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=8189)

Hola! Hiya! Hello! - MattieBoi - 09-05-2014

Heya!

I realized I never actually did one of these introducing myself (I just sorta started posting GIFs everywhere), so here I go!

The Character Behind the Character:
My name is Matt, but most people call me Mattie or Chocolate Thunda (okay, no one actually calls me Chocolate Thunda). I live in West Texas (Central Timezone) and am typically online nights &&& weekends. I'm 25 years young and have been a gaymer since Super Nintendo. I'm obsessed with Netflix and when I'm afk, I'm probably just binge watching on my iPad (currently watching Sons of Anarchy &&& in love lust with Jax). I have a furbaby named Manila who I love more than basically everyone most people.

MMORPG Background:
I played (and RPed in) WoW in High School and through my first 2 years of college--the internet sucked in the dorms and I didn't have enough time to really devote to it, so I eventually gave it up. I played a NElf Druid and absolutely loved her, but we had to go our separate ways.

I also played DCUO very briefly and enjoyed it, but it was unable to keep my attention for very long.

Now that I've graduated with my Bachelor's and Master's (and am basically DONE with school forever), I have time to devote to an MMORPG once again. Originally I started on a "non-RP" server here on FF14, but once I got to 50, I really started missing the RP aspect that kept me interested in WoW so long ago--after a simple google search, I rerolled a character on Balmung and here I am!

The Character:
Raven is a sassy, headstrong, sarcastic, independent Hyuran Huntress. When she's not hunting, she's observing how people interact with others in order to pull inspiration for new "characters" she can become for her spying/informant business.

Check out my wiki (in signature) for more!--although it, and Raven in general, is still very much a work in progress!

Say hello if you ever see me in game! IC or OOC..or even here on the forums!
[Image: tumblr_inline_mp3gi9H7V41qz4rgp.gif]

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Roen - 09-05-2014

You are like... the king of GIFs.

Welcome! Smile

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Aya - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 12:19 PM)Roen Wrote: You are like... the king of GIFs.
I sense what Raven's title should be! ^_^

Welcome.. sort of.. I mean.. welcome again to the RPC! :-]

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Tiergan - 09-05-2014

Welcome to Balmung and the RPC!

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - MattieBoi - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 12:21 PM)Aya Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 12:19 PM)Roen Wrote: You are like... the king of GIFs.
I sense what Raven's title should be! ^_^

Welcome.. sort of.. I mean.. welcome again to the RPC! :-]

I'm addicted, but it could be worse!
[Image: tumblr_lso8cb3VmY1qbe82eo1_500.gif]

And thanks for the welcomes!
*runs to go change title*

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Melkire - 09-05-2014

...please tell me that that is a deep, deep tan. Or a sunburn. Please.

I need to know. Because reasons.

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - MattieBoi - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 12:42 PM)Melkire Wrote: ...please tell me that that is a deep, deep tan. Or a sunburn. Please.

I think she rubbed chocolate all over her face.
Or she was born on the sun.

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Jancis - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 12:42 PM)Melkire Wrote: ...please tell me that that is a deep, deep tan. Or a sunburn. Please.

Orange is the new Tan

[Image: a-orange-tan-11.jpg?w=500&h=375]

Also welcome Chocolate Thunda

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - Phayte - 09-05-2014

Don't think I've seen a post with a GIF yet next to your name... but re-welcome?! Maybe we'll bounce into each in game!

RE: Hola! Hiya! Hello! - MattieBoi - 09-06-2014

Notice to Uldah residents:

You will look like the above tanorexics if you go outside too often.

Thanks for the re-welcomes! Thumbsup