Hydaelyn Role-Players
Into the Woods - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Into the Woods (/showthread.php?tid=8159)

Into the Woods - theFez - 09-02-2014

MMORPG background: 

EQ (up to Dungeons of Norrath), EQOA, FFXI, and now FFXIV

RP experience:

My interactive RP experience is reasonably limited, though I've always written stories for and about my characters. I tried a few Tumblr RPs, but those seem like a lot of really good ideas that devolve into an erp with a two week shelf life.

Character ideas/info:

For Isilrael Geissfyrwyn, Wineport was a great place to grow up; A land close to her heart, where her parents pride themselves in the Vineyards they cultivate. Assuming she would display the same green thumb as her brothers before her, Isilrael was sent to Gridania to study with the best Botanists Eorzea has to offer. Just when her thumb started showing the beginnings of a Slyphish hue, Isilrael discovered the Adventurer's Guild...

How did you learn about the coalition?:

Google search helped my RP loving wife to discover Balmung and the Coalition.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?:

Light to Medium, depending on the environment. There are some scheduling things to work around.

Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc):

I'm an audio adventurer and student studying psychoacoustics for Immersive Media (VR/AR) at University. The mass consumption of media comprises most of time not spent studying or doing music. 

My wife and I are both queer, so it would be awesome to find LGBT friendly folks to know/RP with.

We're hoping to get to know the community before joining a particular FC, so Linkshell invites connecting RPers would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Into the Woods - Faye - 09-02-2014

Hey there, welcome to the community for both of you! Big Grin FFXIV actually has a decently sized percentage of female players (men are still the majority, but women aren't rare at any rate). I'm always glad to chat or role-play, so feel free to say hello if you see me around in-game! As for linkshells, I recommend joining Open RP.

RE: Into the Woods - HonZoMon - 09-02-2014

Welcome! Moogle

Faye's right, there's no shortage of fine ladies in the HRC, herself included. I'm sure you will make great friends/Rp connections and be chatting away on RP Linkshells in no time at all. 

I mean if I can make friends on here.... Anyone can! Cactuar

*People whispering at the back of the room*

HRC Member1: "Hey look, it's that creepy perv guy that hangs around the Quicksand ogling at girl chars all day.."

HRC Member2: "Gross, does he even go here?"

HRC Member1: "God I hope not... The mods should screen the application better."

ThumbsupHeart

RE: Into the Woods - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-02-2014

(09-02-2014, 09:39 PM)HonZoMon Wrote: Welcome! Moogle

Faye's right, there's no shortage of fine ladies in the HRC, herself included. I'm sure you will make great friends/Rp connections and be chatting away on RP Linkshells in no time at all. 

I mean if I can make friends on here.... Anyone can! Cactuar

*People whispering at the back of the room*

HRC Member1: "Hey look, it's that creepy perv guy that hangs around the Quicksand ogling at girl chars all day.."

HRC Member2: "Gross, does he even go here?"

HRC Member1: "God I hope not... The mods should screen the application better."

ThumbsupHeart

I've never seen Honzo ogle people before! ...or maybe he's just really good at hiding it >_> <_< >_>