Hydaelyn Role-Players
Getting back into the swing of things - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Getting back into the swing of things (/showthread.php?tid=815)

Getting back into the swing of things - Zeah - 10-08-2010

I think I mentioned somewhere that I enjoy drawing ect. I haven't yet posted any of my artwork so I figured I would. Plus I'm a little obligated since I doodled up some things for Renaise and Daishi while the maintenance was going on yesterday.

Most of the stuff I have to show is WoW-related since that's what I was doing back when I was trying to learn painter. I didn't get any commissions but these are all sample-portraits I made from my guild-mates on my raiding server.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

That's all I got right now.

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - DAISHI - 10-08-2010

Love Ren's portait, did you finish that between the time you showed it last night?

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Zeah - 10-08-2010

I worked on both of yours at the same time. I start in Photoshop and get some basic shading and stuff done and then I do all the hard work in painter, and painter is, well, I guess my process of using painter, is rather quick and sloppy but it turns out fine for me lol. I finished it a bit this morning, I went to sleep about an hour or so after the server got back up.

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Tyrgard - 10-08-2010

those look awesome! :cheer:

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Chveya - 10-08-2010

Oooooh, I likey!

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Zeah - 10-09-2010

Uhg, had to take a break from Daishi's doodle. His facial structure is making me mad Sad Can't get it looking right for me.. I suck at drawing men.

Soooo instead I decided to finish up this, which I've had laying around for quite some time. I scribbled it up back when I was still waiting to get into Besaid. It's my Elvaan back from the FFXI days. Originally I had this picture and a side shot of her that was waist-up, but after finishing this half of the original sketch I decided to just leave it at this.
(it's rather large because I didn't want to shrink it anymore, it was losing quality)

Clicky

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - DAISHI - 10-09-2010

I am quite a complicated piece of work.

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Skye - 10-09-2010

Your art style is wonderful!

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Trizzip - 10-09-2010

I'm very impressed with your style. I'd love to see some more XIV related work. ^.^

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Zyanya - 10-10-2010

I like your style as well - hope we get to see more soon! Smile

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - DAISHI - 10-10-2010

Our linkshell has great artists XD

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Zeah - 01-16-2011

Haven't posted anything in a while so here's a bit of an update of what I've done the past few months.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Also I'm currently accepting commissions, so if anyone is interested send me a message.
I'm super cheap and negotiable.

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Eternal Darkness - 01-16-2011

I agree with everyone that posted on your thread! :3

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Popolink - 01-18-2011

How come I missed this? Lovely, lovely coloring and drawing style. I'm specially a fan of your last posted portrait and the third one in the same post comes as a close second. The play with the vibrant light draws me in.

Re: Getting back into the swing of things - Zeah - 01-18-2011

Thanks everyone I really appreciate your compliments. ^^

I'm working on something for Eternal Darkness, and I'll be sure to post the finished product once it's all shiny and done.