Hydaelyn Role-Players
Personal Housing Question - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Personal Housing Question (/showthread.php?tid=8113)

Pages: 1 2

Personal Housing Question - CalebAgron - 08-29-2014

So I'm super excited that player housing will be coming out in a few weeks, though i do wish they weren't so tight lipped on exactly what that is going to include and such. So I have a few questions that hopefully someone who's read something on the subject might be able to answer.

1. Will player housing include some sort of storage unit that players can use to finally get around the hot tragic mess that prevents players from giving their alts materials and other items?

2. Anyone hear a figure of how much houses will cost?

3. Will player housing mirror FC housing in that there will be lots you must purchase in a "community" map?

Anyone know any answers to these questions yet?

RE: Personal Housing Question - Chika Ito - 08-29-2014

I had heard a rumor about the personal housing price from a friend. Apparently it will not be any cheaper than 800k for a house. That's as low as it may possibly go for. I imagine, when it comes out, it'll be several mil for the smallest possible.

RE: Personal Housing Question - Kage - 08-29-2014

For #2, they "said" that the houses shouldn't cost more than small FC houses cost at inception. But also that 800k gil would not be enough.

#3, I don't know what exactly it means but they related personal housing to some sort of housing related to moogles in FFXI.

RE: Personal Housing Question - Aldotsk - 08-29-2014

Did they say when 2.38 will come out? I've lost track on patch notes these days anyways. 

I am probably waiting for personal housing plot, but who knows?

RE: Personal Housing Question - Kage - 08-29-2014

I think the estimate was sometime in Sept with 2.4 coming mid-October ish.

RE: Personal Housing Question - CalebAgron - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 01:42 PM)ExKage Wrote: I think the estimate was sometime in Sept with 2.4 coming mid-October ish.
Yup Sept 18th ish. They wanted to release 3.8 when the Yokyo Game Show was out, and that will be 18th -21st.

RE: Personal Housing Question - LiadansWhisper - 08-30-2014

(08-29-2014, 01:30 PM)CalebAgron Wrote: So I'm super excited that player housing will be coming out in a few weeks, though i do wish they weren't so tight lipped on exactly what that is going to include and such. So I have a few questions that hopefully someone who's read something on the subject might be able to answer.

1. Will player housing include some sort of storage unit that players can use to finally get around the hot tragic mess that prevents players from giving their alts materials and other items?

They haven't mentioned anything like this.

Quote:2. Anyone hear a figure of how much houses will cost?

I've heard that it will be 850k-2.5 mil, depending on size.

Quote:3. Will player housing mirror FC housing in that there will be lots you must purchase in a "community" map?

We don't know.  But given that they've indicated that there will be gardening available to the personal housing, my bet is that there will be a static instance (Ward) that we'll be buying plots in, just like with the FC houses.  I'm hoping that the housing will at least be different.[/quote]

(08-29-2014, 01:58 PM)CalebAgron Wrote: Yup Sept 18th ish. They wanted to release 3.8 when the Yokyo Game Show was out, and that will be 18th -21st.

Since Square does their patches on Tuesdays, it's far more likely to be released on the 16th.

RE: Personal Housing Question - Tiergan - 08-30-2014

I am so sad I'm poor. ;_;

(08-30-2014, 04:02 AM)Tiergan Wrote: I am so sad I'm poor. ;_;

Gonna have to work those corners like all the other Manqo'te!

RE: Personal Housing Question - Oroban - 08-30-2014

Time to start sucking up to the guildie with like 15mil...
;_;

RE: Personal Housing Question - Tiergan - 08-30-2014

(08-30-2014, 04:11 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

You. Me. And some Pink Subligar. I'll show you a good time.

(08-30-2014, 04:47 AM)Tiergan Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 04:11 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

You. Me. And some Pink Subligar.  I'll show you a good time.

oh myyyyyyyy....  Blush

RE: Personal Housing Question - Haven's Fox - 08-30-2014

(08-29-2014, 01:30 PM)CalebAgron Wrote: 1. Will player housing include some sort of storage unit that players can use to finally get around the hot tragic mess that prevents players from giving their alts materials and other items?

Yoshi said no. It's in one of his live letters.

RE: Personal Housing Question - Crisiet - 09-01-2014

I've been saving like crazy and I'm still not in the right price range. Godsdamnit.
*keeps saving*

RE: Personal Housing Question - Roswyn - 09-01-2014

Your art is beautiful. Do commissions for gil? Evil  Cactuar