Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Temporarily Closed Commissions!) (Due to moving!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Temporarily Closed Commissions!) (Due to moving!) (/showthread.php?tid=7990)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Temporarily Closed Commissions!) (Due to moving!) - Rahjeh Imella - 08-15-2014

Hullo all.  I'm doing this at the behest of some real artist friends of mine.  So...forgive me for being a little nervous.Blush 

I'd like to offer some sketches to the RP community.  I'll take gil and USD Paypal transactions.  Below you'll find examples of my work and a pricing guide.  All prices are for single subjects.  If you wish to add more, please message me and I'll see what we can do.

Queue and Payment Guildlines:
I will take two gil slots and four USD slots at a time to ensure I don't get overwhelmed.  They will be done in order of payment!  Again, work will not begin on the project until payment has been received.

GIL-PAYERS:  (Only offered to Balmung Players)  If I don't have you on my friend's list, PM me here and give me a time when you are logged in so I can receive payment from you.

PAYPAL PATRONS: Send the amount to [email protected] and work will commence!  (Please consider this option.  Right now, I've having to move and any bit of cash I can scrap together would help my gas tank and my family's tummy tank.)

Headshot:
This is a standard sketch from the head to the shoulders that can be done at any angle.  If you have something specific in mind, please specify front-view, profile, 3/4rds, etc. 

B&W Sketch:  25k Gil / $5 USD
B&W Headshots
Colour Sketch:  50k Gil / $10 USD

Half-Body:
This is a from the waist up, showing off your character's armor, battle scars, or their adorable smile.

B&W Sketch:  50k Gil / $10 USD
B&W Half-Body Example
Colour Sketch:  75k Gil / $15
Coloured Half-Body Example

Completed works in Order of Completion:
Valeria's Half-Body -- Valirelia Ferox
Nyxh 3/4rds Headshot (B&W w/ some colour) -- Drifter
Nylesa Tou Half-body B&W

Misc Doodles:
These are done for no one in particular, but for those that would like to see the other subjects I've done, FF or not, here's some things!

Omega's Chua (Wildstar)
Derpy & Bworp (A One Panel Love Story)
Two Nerds and a Cutie
Dodo Daze (Feat. D'ly)
Young Misaio (Incomplete)

CURRENT DEALS:

Paypal Patrons Only:  Purchase one Half-body sketch (B&W or Coloured) and get a B&W headshot for FREE!  (Of any character!  Does NOT have to be the original subject!  HOLY GUACAMOLE!)
Must supply references of any new subjects; close-ups preferred.

Interested?  Awesome!  Just send me a message with the following information!

Username:  (Who's purchasing this piece?)
Gifted or Personal:  (If gifted, please leave the name of the person you'll be giving this too.)
Gil or Paypal: (How will you be paying?)
Commission Type:  (Which package are you purchasing?)
Reference Links:  (Screenshots or other pictures to reference help a lot!  Aim for three pictures to help me make your commission the best!)
Physical Marring:  (Are there any scars, marks, missing chunks in their ear?  Are they missing an eye or have a birthmark?)
Describe the Subject: (Give me a few words to let me know this character more.)

If I'm missing any thing or you'd like to ask me more questions, please feel free to leave a message here or PM me.  Thank you so much for your interest.

Queue:
    Secret -- Custom Duo Half-body B&W (Gil)
  (Gil Slot Open)
  (USD Slot Open)
  (USD Slot Open)
  (USD Slot Open)
  (USD Slot Open)

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Hutarin - 08-16-2014

Your headshots are always so adorable. I'll have to get one down the road. >:3

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Pun-Demon - 08-16-2014

AHHH, you used that Riotoum picture as a reference! Best of luck here, baby girl! Heart

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Rahjeh Imella - 08-17-2014

(08-16-2014, 01:16 AM)Hutarin Wrote: Your headshots are always so adorable. I'll have to get one down the road. >:3

(08-16-2014, 02:10 AM)Usyntoum_Bleiarenwyn Wrote: AHHH, you used that Riotoum picture as a reference! Best of luck here, baby girl! Heart
Aw, thank you guys.  I hope I do you proud.  ^^;

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Vali - 08-17-2014

been looking to get some more art done

Username: Valirelia Ferox
Gifted or Personal: Personal
Gil or Paypal: Gil
Commission Type: Half Body Coloured
Reference Links:
[Image: ffxiv_08172014_180010_zps7671b0d8.png]
[Image: ffxiv_08172014_181859_zps0287ed6e.png]
[Image: ffxiv_08172014_181910_zps8ed474d0.png]

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Rahjeh Imella - 08-17-2014

Awesome, Valirelia!  I'll get started on yours tonight!  Thanks for popping the Commission Cherry! Big Grin

Does she have any scars, marks, tattoos that I should be aware of?

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Vali - 08-17-2014

(08-17-2014, 09:58 PM)Rahjeh Imella Wrote: Awesome, Valirelia!  I'll get started on yours tonight!  Thanks for popping the Commission Cherry! Big Grin

Does she have any scars, marks, tattoos that I should be aware of?

a rather nasty bunch of scars on her neck slightly covered by the choker, but aside from that nothing too difficult

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Drifter - 08-18-2014

I'd like to request a portrait as well. 

Username: Nyxh Jakkya 
Gil or PayPal: Gil 
Commission Type: B&W 3/4 Headshot
Reference Links:
[Image: cx5B1rX.png]
[Image: lcnNWNO.png]
[Image: uC8yuuT.png]

Physical Markings: Scar on left cheek, Star face paint on right cheek, teardrop tattoo on forehead (usually hidden by her hair)

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Rahjeh Imella - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 12:47 AM)Drifter Wrote: I'd like to request a portrait as well. 

Reference Links: (will edit with screen shots when I'm near my computer)

Physical Markings: Scar on left cheek, Star face paint on right cheek, teardrop tattoo on forehead (usually hidden by her hair)
You got it!  Let me know when is a good time to get in touch with you.  Once Val's is finished, I'll hop right on doodling your cutey-patootie.  \o/ <(Yay!)

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Drifter - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 01:10 AM)Rahjeh Imella Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 12:47 AM)Drifter Wrote: I'd like to request a portrait as well. 

Reference Links: (will edit with screen shots when I'm near my computer)

You got it!  Let me know when is a good time to get in touch with you.  Once Val's is finished, I'll hop right on doodling your cutey-patootie.  \o/ <(Yay!)

I'll be on tomorrow (Tuesday) from 3-5pm PST. And I'll post the pictures tonight once I get off work.

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Nylesa - 08-18-2014

Username:  Nylesa Tou
Gifted or Personal:  Personal
Gil or Paypal: Gil
Commission Type:  B&W Half Body Sketch, (would it be possible just to have the eyes coloured?)
Reference Links: Nylesa's Reference Pictures( Let me know if this album isn't working for you. )

Physical Marring: 
*Nylesa has heterochromia eyes; Left Eye Pale Green, Right Eye Ice Blue
*She has a scar across her nose
*Her armor is weathered, it's seen a lot of battle, so there may be tatter to it.

[Edit] ^_^ Let me know how soon to bring in the payment. Pictures are posted. I may cooperate with tipping more gil if armor is too complicated.

Great work!

Okay, here is the first one.  Please don't murder me.  ><;

Show Content

PS: Will likely redo this.

(08-18-2014, 04:30 PM)Nylesa Wrote: Username:  Nylesa Tou
Gifted or Personal:  Personal
Gil or Paypal: Gil
Commission Type:  B&W Half Body Sketch, (would it be possible just to have the eyes coloured?)
Reference Links: Nylesa's Reference Pictures( Let me know if this album isn't working for you. )

Physical Marring: 
*Nylesa has heterochromia eyes; Left Eye Pale Green, Right Eye Ice Blue
*She has a scar across her nose
*Her armor is weathered, it's seen a lot of battle, so there may be tatter to it.

[Edit] ^_^ Let me know how soon to bring in the payment. Pictures are posted. I may cooperate with tipping more gil if armor is too complicated.

Great work!
I'd say a day at most.  I'll do my best with the armor, but I'm still waddling over the hurdle of improvement.  Can you describe your character's personality to me in two words?  Just to help me get a feel for what sort of vibe I'm going for?

Edit: Yeah, I can throw in some eye colour. Looooove doing eyes. If I could just draw pretty, expressive eyes all day, I'd do dat. Because that is fun. :3

RE: Rahjeh's Scribbles! (Open Commissions!) - Edgar - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 11:17 PM)Rahjeh Imella Wrote: Okay, here is the first one.  Please don't murder me.  ><;

Show Content

Vali confirmed for Tsundere.

That is a dirty word 'round these parts.  >:3