Hydaelyn Role-Players
So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? (/showthread.php?tid=7915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Askier - 08-13-2014

Okay, have worked out things withis Liadan and Osric.  If you plan on making a Crow, send me a pm and I'll send you the info for making a Crow.  If you don't plan on making one, don't send pm about themcause that would ruin the surprises and the mystery. Big Grin

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Mezzo - 08-13-2014

I'm interested in participating as a Thaumaturge at the Ossuary in Arc 2's first event.  Mezzo would probably tag along for a bit in attempts to retrieve the tome.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - L'lani Tyata - 08-13-2014

Got my interest! ...again...

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - L'lani Tyata - 08-13-2014

(08-12-2014, 11:16 PM)Kanaria Galanodel Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 01:26 PM)Melkire Wrote: Caw caw, motherf#&%ers. Caw f#&%ing caw.

l think we've established that ''ca-caw'' and ''tookie-tookie'' don't work....
LOL! ♥ .. almost dropped my drink when I read this ...

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - cuideag - 08-13-2014

why am I so incredibly tempted to roll up a Crow? DARN YOU ASKIER.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Roen - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 04:37 PM)cuideag Wrote: why am I so incredibly tempted to roll up a Crow? DARN YOU ASKIER.

Because you want to do baaaaaaad things.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Jilan - 08-13-2014

I am super tempted to either make a Crow Alt or use one of my other characters for this. This sounds super fun. Big Grin

Are you still looking for Crows, by the by?

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Jancis - 08-14-2014

I got to see a sneak peek of the Crow!

Granted Jancis thought the guy was telling a spooky story since it was at the Pumpkin Cafe, but the word is out!

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Aya - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 05:28 PM)Jancis Wrote: I got to see a sneak peek of the Crow!

Granted Jancis thought the guy was telling a spooky story since it was at the Pumpkin Cafe, but the word is out!
I don't buy it!  Ghost Aya was the scariest thing there :-]

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Pumpkinweed - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 05:33 PM)Aya Wrote: I don't buy it!  Ghost Aya was the scariest thing there :-]

Lies.

Ghost Aya is aesthetically pleasing!

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Askier - 08-15-2014

Hello all. 

Few things.

First, current plan is to have all Crow's and cultists in an FC so they can have a way to communicate IC'ly so if you have been able to make one or want to make one, shoot me a pm here or tell in game so I can add them.

Second, to help with whole assassin feeling, Crows maybe hired IC to try and assassinate PC's. If you want to hire a Crow for some sort of job like this, shoot me a pm and will discuss.

Third, the first arc of the event can basically begin now. If anyone wants to have their character begin an investigation into uncovering cult, shoot me a pm and well set up the starting work. Know I had a couple nibbles already for this hook but need a confirmation. Note, 
looking into the cult is a sure way to end up becoming a sort of leader for the hero side for event. Be ready for a lot of people to rp with you as event builds. Osric and Kahn'a can tell you that.  lol.

I'll press out more details soon but should be at least a couple weeks before arc two can begin. Any questions, please ask away. Smile

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Erik Mynhier - 08-17-2014

Hey Bomberman, I know everyone wants to be a crow, but can I kill crows? I mean Alexei's mi'boy, its killin' time.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Askier - 08-17-2014

LOL Erik I would be disappointed if you DIDN"T try to kill some crows.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Erik Mynhier - 08-17-2014

Try? Whats this try business? Im going to gather these blackbirds and take my CUL to 50 by baking them into a pie.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - LiadansWhisper - 08-18-2014

Oubliette isn't nearly as creepy as Atrium.

Which is funny, because oubliettes are creepy as fuck.

Liadan's about ready to start a zombie-hunting group at this point.

What the actual fuck is the 'Voice of Nald'thal' and when did he start making zombies?!