Hydaelyn Role-Players
So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? (/showthread.php?tid=7915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Askier - 08-09-2014

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

The hours of ghouls and horrors is upon us and may the heavens open and return to this shell of a word the judgement of our dark savior.

Ahem. Lol. 

So my last rp event was a learning experience for me and i got to meet tons more awesome people to rp with. I also learned some good lessons, included how not to step on toes and that zombie combat rp can be hilariously awesome.

So, was wondering, anyone up for another event, though a much more subdued sort. I'm thinking of a less Garlean angle and a more cultish angle. Not sure what the cult would be or what they would worship but resurrection of something and zombies would be fun. I'm sure Meta xi could enjoy killing some more zombies anyhow.

Thinking that cult has to make a various number of sacrifices and collect certain things for the rituals. And, what I would like, is that anyone willing to help be a cultist could carry out missions on their own on case I can't make it, sort of how Larforet was able to help me when I couldn't be online during last events.

As for cult members, they certainly don't need to be black mages, could just be normal individuals who are part of organization, which itself doesn't have to be terribly large and these events don't have to all take place in cities since cult could be all over.

Also thinking this would be a more drawn out and slower event than last two to slowly raise the stakes with minor events happening such as theft of magical artifacts and law enforcement finding murder victims.

So, my questions are these:

What would be something that would make sense for cult to try to revive or summon? Dead dragon? Person? (Hesistant to make it a primal but is an option)

Anyone interested in being part of cult?

Feed back in general appreciated. Big Grin

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Kage - 08-09-2014

I think there are cults who are devoted to the Void.

I think.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Meta Xi - 08-09-2014

Did someone say killing zombies? Cause I was just in the kitchen, and I could have sworn somebody said something about killing zombies in here.

Personally, undead dragons are awesome, and gives Meta two reasons to be there.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Lillith Cale - 08-09-2014

Damnit Meta get back in the kitch---oh, a new RP thread?

I would love to join in on this! And I totally second the idea of an undead dragon. Kinda like the last boss of AK you know?

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - LiadansWhisper - 08-09-2014

Mmmm.

I have something you might be able to use.  Gonna poke you.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Verad - 08-09-2014

We have twelve very lovely gods. It wouldn't take much for somebody to take an interpretation of that faith in a direction sufficiently perverse enough for it to deviate far enough from traditional worship and into cult territory. Rhalgr seems like an obvious choice, but any one of them could work if worshiped by a sufficiently charismatic and broken person.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Askier - 08-09-2014

That you all for feed back so far. I'll start digging around and see if I can't work a cannon appropriate way to mix Verads idea with zombie dragons. Smile  

Maybe something akin to the cult In Dragon's Dogma only mistake Dragon for incarnation of their version of the god in question instead of worshipping dragon itself.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Aduu Avagnar - 08-09-2014

hmm, I may actually be intrigued by this one, I won't lie Tongue and it fits rather nicely with Nako's background/previous line of work....

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Warren Castille - 08-09-2014

I'm watching this thread closely.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Coatleque - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 05:26 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I'm watching this thread closely.

"Battle not with forums lest ye become a troll; and if you gaze into the thread the thread gazes into you."
~Friedrich Nietzsche

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-09-2014

Will it be the return of "Sexy Zombie"?

I'm interested either way~

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Meta Xi - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 06:52 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Will it be the return of "Sexy Zombie"?

I'm interested either way~
Truly, my most worthy adversary!

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Roswyn - 08-10-2014

Askier has no cooldown.

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Coatleque - 08-11-2014

If you need a red-headed 'virgin' babe for the cultists to sacrifice to their god only to be rescued at the last minute, I know a girl who has experience at being kidnapped!

And another one who might volunteer...

RE: So. . . you know that thing I do occasionally? Round 3? - Oscare - 08-11-2014

Another chance to bring The Strategist back? Yes please.